Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

The RobbyRas Very Amateur Review Thread

Comments

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    OchoZacho:
    Can't wait to hear your thoughts on this one....
    yeah, I haven't delivered on this one yet... it's all written up and ready to go, I just need to get there... i COMPLETELY underestimated the time it would take to change my site up... but we'll get there...

thanks for the help on the comments... i'm sure you noticed that your comment didn't appear right away... I fixed that... they should be instant now
  • Options
    bigharpoon:
    Hey Rob, great looking site! I can't figure out how to get to the My Father review, is it on there?
    thanks! nope, that one isn't up yet... I had some issues with some of the text when I exported it from my last site, so it's being retyped... man, I wish I had an intern for some of this... and I wish she was 22, with curly black hair and a nice tan... oh wait...
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    robbyras:
    So I've launched a new RobbyRasReviews.com

Take a look and tell me what you think! You can actually leave a comment now! Movin' up in the world!

It's still pretty fetal, but we're getting there
    AWesome. Got ya in my favorites Rob. Site looks so great!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    laker1963:
    Awesome. Got ya in my favorites Rob. Site looks so great!
    +1, checking it out now and the site looks phenominal. Of course the fact that MEGA KICKASS ASHTRAY of yours is featured prominently doesnt hurt! :-)

• Options
    GrazuhGrazuh Posts: 164
    I just "liked" your RobbyRas Review Facebook page!
  • Options
    Grazuh:
    I just "liked" your RobbyRas Review Facebook page!
    SWEEEET! thanks Bro!

The Sniper:
    laker1963:
    Awesome. Got ya in my favorites Rob. Site looks so great!
    +1, checking it out now and the site looks phenominal. Of course the fact that MEGA KICKASS ASHTRAY of yours is featured prominently doesnt hurt! :-)

Yeah, I love that thing... in a roundabout way, it's become my signature... brand, brand, BRAND!
  • Options
    Will be posted soon!

2011-12-21_16-52-15_276
  • Options
    Tat Havana is my latest review at RobbyRasReviews.com

post any comments or feedback at the bottom of the review... all those zero's in the reply boxes make me look bad :)
  • Options
    Great review Rob. I left my comments at your site. I am going to be watching for more of these at the sprintsale like you did as they never stay in my possession very long when I do get them, and the price point there is hard to beat.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    Great review Rob. I left my comments at your site. I am going to be watching for more of these at the sprintsale like you did as they never stay in my possession very long when I do get them, and the price point there is hard to beat.
    sweet! thanks! I want to say I paid something like $36 for 10... can't beat that... solid stick for sure, but at that price they become great...
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Great review! I love those damn things.
  • Options
    GrazuhGrazuh Posts: 164
    One of my favorites.
  • Options
    This time I mean it!

Coming Soon to

Photobucket

2011-12-29_12-40-26_63

• Options
    Never had one Rob, so I will be reading this one with lot's of interest.
  • Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    This cigar was on a lot of top 10 lists for 2011 so should be interesting.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Heard alot of good things about it. Can't wait to see your review
  • Options
    dowjr1:
    This cigar was on a lot of top 10 lists for 2011 so should be interesting.
    hmmm... top 10 lists huh... what about a top ELEVEN list!?!?! Top 11 for '11... has a nice right to to it...

if we were on radio, they would call this a tease... ya know, like a little tidbit on something that is yet to come... am I being subtle enough?
  • Options
    Well I was looking into ordering a few fo these bc everyone says good things but they are not the Robbyras. So I think better to get your take before I make any decisions right?
  • Options
    dowjr1:
    Well I was looking into ordering a few fo these bc everyone says good things but they are not the Robbyras. So I think better to get your take before I make any decisions right?
    of course... that goes without saying...

but you missed my tease about the upcoming Top 11 of '11 at RobbyRasReviews.com... In the process of writing it and hope to get started on Monday... still have a few that I want to smoke before making the list, but it should be good times...
  • Options
    I will have a few for you try out soon as well...just got some new sticks in. Let me know when you are ready for em!
  • Options
    yep... it's FINALLY posted... what did The RobbyRas think of the Four Kicks?

if you're so inclined, please leave any comments and/or feedback in the comments section below the review... thanks again for all the support guys!

• Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    robbyras:

if you're so inclined, please leave any comments and/or feedback in the comments section below the review... thanks again for all the support guys!

Like the new looks of the site!!
  • Options
    chemforever:
    robbyras:

Thanks Bro! I've enlisted the help of some talented people... there is just so much you can do online, it's impossible to keep up... I feel like I learned more about web design and programming in the last 4 days than I did in all 8 years of college...
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    chemforever:
    robbyras:

Thanks Bro! I've enlisted the help of some talented people... there is just so much you can do online, it's impossible to keep up... I feel like I learned more about web design and programming in the last 4 days than I did in all 8 years of college...
    Erm...the V-cut kinda makes the stick look like a pen!s. Someone had to say it.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    robbyras:
    chemforever:
    robbyras:

you may have just ruined that cutter for me... that never even crossed my mind and now I'm afraid that I cannot UNsee it... YOOOOOOOOOU SUNOVABEECH!
  • Options
    dowjr1:
    I will have a few for you try out soon as well...just got some new sticks in. Let me know when you are ready for em!
    what is this all about? are we gonna work on an epic trade again?
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    Ken Light:
    robbyras:
    chemforever:
    robbyras:

you may have just ruined that cutter for me... that never even crossed my mind and now I'm afraid that I cannot UNsee it... YOOOOOOOOOU SUNOVABEECH!
    LoL sorry man.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    robbyras:
    dowjr1:
    what is this all about? are we gonna work on an epic trade again?

What epic trade? Man trades like that are the norm for me. :-) Nah just got some cool stuff and and since I bought by the box why not share a few with the bros?
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    why is your Undercrown review not on the website???
  • Options
    I had some issues when I exported from my old site to my new one... I lost some of the reviews, so I have to retype them... i've been doing that in no particular order... I'll do that one next along with the My Father...