Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

The RobbyRas Very Amateur Review Thread

Comments

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    BigT06:
    why is your Undercrown review not on the website???
    it's funny, i'm updating the site right now with the rating stars and I have Google Analytics open... it basically shows me in real time who is on the site, where they are in the country and what theya re looking at... I was just telling my wife "there is a dude in Georgia who is clicking on every link i have!" turns out it was you... I was updating pages when you were on them... kinda funny
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    robbyras:
    BigT06:
    why is your Undercrown review not on the website???
    it's funny, i'm updating the site right now with the rating stars and I have Google Analytics open... it basically shows me in real time who is on the site, where they are in the country and what theya re looking at... I was just telling my wife "there is a dude in Georgia who is clicking on every link i have!" turns out it was you... I was updating pages when you were on them... kinda funny
    I troll your site a lot, actually... lol

at the moment, I was searching for the Undercrown review... cause I'm gonna fire one up when I'm done with this Opus...
  • Options
    ok... i'll put a bare bones one up just for you... stay tuned...
  • Options
    robbyras:
    excellent. You have a really good review on this site... do you not transfer the files?
  • Options
    check it
  • Options
    BigT06:
    robbyras:
    excellent. You have a really good review on this site... do you not transfer the files?
    i did but I effed up somehow... i only got half... and please try to ignore the big ass photo... I need to take more landscape pics!
  • Options
    robbyras:
    BigT06:
    robbyras:
    i did but I effed up somehow... i only got half... and please try to ignore the big ass photo... I need to take more landscape pics!
    right on. Thanks!!
  • Options
    In honor of BigT06 breakin' my balls about missing reviews on my site, I am featuring the previously posted Liga Privada Undercrown review on RobbyRasReviews.com

as you can see above, I managed to screw up my site migration and lost some reviews... luckily they are still saved on my computer. I just need to get them up... you'll notice sticks like Quesada Espa
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Trying to order some of those from The Beard . Wondering if he's off today.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    I love the Undercrown. Its slowly becoming an everyday smoke for me.
  • Options
    JHewey:
    If I had more, it would easily be an everyday smoke... but I currently only have 3... but I plan on swooping a box before too long... and maybe split a box of Epernay with someone... a box of 50 is just nuts!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    JHewey:
    I seriously could have one everyday. My B&M limits you to buying 2 @ atime.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    JHewey:
    If I had more, it would easily be an everyday smoke... but I currently only have 3... but I plan on swooping a box before too long... and maybe split a box of Epernay with someone... a box of 50 is just nuts!
    I have like 5 or 6 right now. But box purchase will be in future. May be my first box purchase.
  • Options
    I have a poll going today... What should I review next?

You can cast your vote on Facebook here or tweet your vote here

It's an All Emilio menu: AF-1, AF-2 or Grimalkin

Let your voice be heard Brothers!
  • Options
    You can cast your vote at RobbyRasReviews.com now too... just leave a comment!
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    You can cast your vote at RobbyRasReviews.com now too... just leave a comment!
    I just voted on both on your tweetr.
  • Options
    I sawy you lite both and do a side by side to compare. I havent tried wither so it would be nice to see what you think of both head to head.
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    I sawy you lite both and do a side by side to compare. I havent tried wither so it would be nice to see what you think of both head to head.
    But we're talking about 3 different sticks... AF-1, AF-2 and Grimalkin...
  • Options
    robbyras:
    lcpleel:
    But we're talking about 3 different sticks... AF-1, AF-2 and Grimalkin...
    o then all 3? that would be really cool!
  • Options
    it's been a rush to the polls so far! 5 total votes... voting is still open of course... for another few hours... RobbyRasReviews.com
  • Options
    fuentejpsfuentejps Posts: 345
    im down for that. pm me
    robbyras:
    JHewey:
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    robbyras:
    it's been a rush to the polls so far! 5 total votes... voting is still open of course... for another few hours... RobbyRasReviews.com
    Gotta vote for my favorite of the 3, AF1.
  • Options
    it's fitting that you vote for the winner... since these came from you anyway! Gonna fire up the AF-1 here pretty soon!
  • Options
    Okay so what is an AF1?
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    Okay so what is an AF1?
    An amazing cigar made for Emilio by AJ Fernandez. One of the best maddies I've had, and very affordable considering the quality. Box worthy without a doubt in my opinion...
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I just voted for the AF1 before reading this, sorry for the late vote.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    no worries... I appreciate the support regardless... I smoked the AF-1 yesterday... it was actually kinda cool, I was tweeting back and forth with their Brand Developer while I was smoking in... The learning curve for social media can be a little steep for guys like me, but it's pretty amazing what you can do...
  • Options
    I'll have the AF-1 review plus a few of my older reviews up today...
  • Options
    I revisited this one recently and adjusted a few things in my review... check it out here
  • Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Man I am pumped to see the Emelio line reviewed...just got a few in and have been letting them rest. Lots of talk about these three and I for one can't wait to try them!