Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

The RobbyRas Very Amateur Review Thread

Comments

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Direwolf:
    The ashtray rocks
    Thanks Bro! Gift from the wife... 1930's Ronson striker lighter and ashtray... but I don't use the lighter, for obvious reasons... side note: I'm halfway through A Feast for Crows and am totally bored, talk me out of quitting it...

so the weather is cooperating and it looks like I'm gonna get a smoke in today... should have a new review up on RobbyRasReviews.com later today...
  • Options
    Review coming later today....

2011-12-02_12-48-54_718
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    SCORE!!!! Been waiting for that one!
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    me too, really looking forward to hearing about that one.
  • Options
    Fired this one up today... Lots of Connies lately... how did this one measure up you ask?

Click here to find out! La Gloria Cubana Artesansos Retro Especiale

Thanks for the support guys! I really appreciate it!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    That looks like something I'd like..
  • Options
    "wack-ass B&M" hahaha I feel the same way about mine sometimes lol. Great review Robby...you just cost me some $$$ though.
  • Options
    Another great review Robby! Book marked your page, btw. I'm looking forward to firing up the Retro that the Beard sent me.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Nice review of the tat brown lancero on your site...I think I really have to revisit this one, as I really didn't like it the first time around. I pretty much had the experience you got in the beginning the whole way through. Maybe I wasn't open-minded enough to see the change or something. Maybe I got a dud. After that review though, I'm convinced round 2 is in order. Thanks for that!! LoL
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    Nice review of the tat brown lancero on your site...I think I really have to revisit this one, as I really didn't like it the first time around. I pretty much had the experience you got in the beginning the whole way through. Maybe I wasn't open-minded enough to see the change or something. Maybe I got a dud. After that review though, I'm convinced round 2 is in order. Thanks for that!! LoL
    Thanks Ken! Just to be clear, that was the tat Black not brown... I didn't want you to go buy the brown expecting it to be like this...
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Oh wow, major brain fart there...thanks!! I got a black still resting from last year's holiday sampler...gotta fire that badboy up...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    so I FINALLY seem to have kicked my cold... man, as you get older those things get harder and harder to kick... anyway, I'll have some new reviews coming soon! the weather out here in CA is pretty nice so I'm hoping to smoke a few sticks over the next few days...
  • Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    THAT is what we like to hear! Keep em comin bro.
  • Options
    2011-12-20_14-57-43_917
  • Options
    Hell yes!
  • Options
    BigT06:
    Hell yes!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Check out the latest RobbyRas Review... another winner from the boys over at My Father Cigars My Father Cedros Deluxe Eminentes
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Been waiting for this review!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    Check out the latest RobbyRas Review... another winner from the boys over at My Father Cigars My Father Cedros Deluxe Eminentes
    Niiiiiice review, Just what expected from My Father, and your quality of review, Thanks Rob
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    I gotta stop reading your reviews... every time you review something cool, I say to myself "I gotta try that!" it's like you're spending my money FOR me... lmao
  • Options
    MVW67:
    Niiiiiice review, Just what expected from My Father, and your quality of review, Thanks Rob

Thanks for the feedback MVW67... I am truly becoming a MFW... i'm sure you guys can figure out what the W stands for... hint: they wear hooker boots
    BigT06:
    I gotta stop reading your reviews... every time you review something cool, I say to myself "I gotta try that!" it's like you're spending my money FOR me... lmao
    HA! yeah, I need to post some negative reviews! I've just been on a lucky streak... not many bad ones outside of the AKA I reviewed for the Irish v. Robby thread and the PDR Capa Madura...

I really appreciate the feedback guys... hook me up with a follow on Twitter and/or "like" me on Facebook
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KILLER review AGAIN Rob!! I had this bad boy less than a month ago and it really was something special.... Smoked it with Pops on his birthday... very great occasion and cigar!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Coming Soon to

Photobucket

2011-12-29_12-40-26_63

• Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    Coming Soon to

Photobucket

2011-12-29_12-40-26_63

love that new avitar and that banner! lol
  • Options
    So I've launched a new RobbyRasReviews.com

Take a look and tell me what you think! You can actually leave a comment now! Movin' up in the world!

It's still pretty fetal, but we're getting there
  • Options
    New site looks awesome!
  • Options
    BigT06:
    New site looks awesome!
    Thanks Bro! You're always quick to support me and all the other Brothers around here who are trying new things... it's really appreciated...

and now that I have a decently organized site that is easy to comment on, I can host contests... WOOO HOOO!!!

speaking of which, the first person to post a comment is gonna win a little some'some... GO GO GO!
  • Options
    robbyras:
    BigT06:
    New site looks awesome!
    Thanks Bro! You're always quick to support me and all the other Brothers around here who are trying new things... it's really appreciated...

and now that I have a decently organized site that is easy to comment on, I can host contests... WOOO HOOO!!!

speaking of which, the first person to post a comment is gonna win a little some'some... GO GO GO!
    done
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    robbyras:
    Coming Soon to

Photobucket

2011-12-29_12-40-26_63

Can't wait to hear your thoughts on this one....
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Hey Rob, great looking site! I can't figure out how to get to the My Father review, is it on there?