Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

500th Post Pass FINISHED w/ Pics

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    danielruas:
    Hey guys sorry I haven't had much time for the forums these past few weeks between work and my divorce. Unfortunately I have to bow out of this pass, I've held it up long enough already and wouldn't want to slow it down even more, if you can just send it to the next guy on the list that'd be great. Again sorry for any inconvenience.
    Looks like I'm next then. Kevin, I will PM you my address information.
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    Got it and this should go out tomorrow afternoon:
    Unless there are objections...
    Takes:
    Perdomo Lot 23
    San Latano Maduro
    5 Vegas AAA

Puts:
    MOW Puro Authentico
    MOW Original Torpedo
    Padilla 1932
  • Options
    On its way
    0311 3260 0001 7169 5092
    I had to use a dolly to get the box into the post office.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    I got the pass today. It's a doozy. I put the sticks in my cooler until after the weekend, I'll ship out Monday. In the mean time, and unless anyone opposes, I've selected the Cusano 15th Anniversary, Man O' War, Gurkha Grand Age, and the Montecristo Media Noche. I'm adding a Kristoff GC Signature, a Camacho PE, a La Gloria Cubana Serie R, and an Oliva V 2011 Maduro.

On a side note, Kevin left a little bomb within the pass for me.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

You really shouldn't have, dude, but I'm glad you did. These are some great sticks, and I've never had an Opus X before! That was truly gracious of you. Thank you!
  • Options
    Oh, and I'm going to need Marker's address.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait to see some pics of this thing when it gets back to Brett. Sorry I never got back in but my rotation has gotten all fouled up at work I just don't know from one week to the next when I'm going to be home and didn't want it to get stalled.
  • Options
    Rhamlin:
    Can't wait to see some pics of this thing when it gets back to Brett. Sorry I never got back in but my rotation has gotten all fouled up at work I just don't know from one week to the next when I'm going to be home and didn't want it to get stalled.
    Ricky, you never got it? Should I send it to you next and then you can forward it to Marker? Anyone opposed to that? I still don't have Marker's address.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah I got to go out of town next week, then the following week I got a bunch to do before leaving for our trip.
  • Options
    Rhamlin:
    Nah I got to go out of town next week, then the following week I got a bunch to do before leaving for our trip.
    Roger that.
  • Options
    Alrighty then, since I've gotten no opposition on my takes and puts, this will be shipping out tomorrow. I'll post the DC# when I get it.
  • Options
    Pass is on it's way back out West, first stop, Marker in Minnesota. Tracking number is 0311 1660 0000 3458 8396
  • Options
    y2pascoe:
    I got the pass today. It's a doozy. I put the sticks in my cooler until after the weekend, I'll ship out Monday. In the mean time, and unless anyone opposes, I've selected the Cusano 15th Anniversary, Man O' War, Gurkha Grand Age, and the Montecristo Media Noche. I'm adding a Kristoff GC Signature, a Camacho PE, a La Gloria Cubana Serie R, and an Oliva V 2011 Maduro.

On a side note, Kevin left a little bomb within the pass for me.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

You really shouldn't have, dude, but I'm glad you did. These are some great sticks, and I've never had an Opus X before! That was truly gracious of you. Thank you!
    You are welcome! Was out of town after Thursday...glad you got the package.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I have the pass and will communicate with Laker to get stuff up there. Laker and 90+ each have a PM.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well the Pass has finally made it's way home and I opened her up last night to find this:

I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to everyone involved and everyone who supported this, it was a blast and honor doing this with all of your killer BORKS!
    The last thing that I would like to say is that all of you have PASSED the "Counting 101" course offered at Ccom since clearly 1 = 2 lol. The pass originally shipped out with 25 cigars and it returned home with 46!! All of you are way too generous, but thank you for everything, really!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."