Options

500th Post Pass FINISHED w/ Pics

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    kuzi16:
    0311 1660 0001 6870 0466
    Dang it's almost to Rick then me....crap!
    Hahahah... sorry to bend you over E, just figured Rick might enjoy sticking it in and breaking it off inside you BWAHAHA!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    90+ Irishman:
    ENFIDL:
    kuzi16:
    0311 1660 0001 6870 0466
    Hahahah... sorry to bend you over E, just figured Rick might enjoy sticking it in and breaking it off inside you BWAHAHA!
    Yeah well he's had plenty of experience so this can only get worse
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    90+ Irishman:
    ENFIDL:
    kuzi16:
    0311 1660 0001 6870 0466
    Experience with slapping you around or the sticking it in and breaking it off?? LOL JK
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    ENFIDL:
    90+ Irishman:
    ENFIDL:
    kuzi16:
    0311 1660 0001 6870 0466
    Experience with slapping you around or the sticking it in and breaking it off?? LOL JK
    BOTH! Rick has violated me many times now and it only gets worse each time lol
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I believe this has landed. Will confirm this evening.
  • Options
    This has landed and it got here yesterday. Just picked it up today. Thanks Kuzi, going to eat dinner and get comfortable. Will post my puts and takes. Anxious to see what's in this thing.....

• Options
    Here are my puts and takes, This will go out tomorrow. Thanks for the pass and if you or anyone don't think what I put back was good enough. Let me know, if not it's going out in the morning to ENFIDEL....

Photobucket
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Here are my puts and takes, This will go out tomorrow. Thanks for the pass and if you or anyone don't think what I put back was good enough. Let me know, if not it's going out in the morning to ENFIDEL....

Photobucket
    WOW... killer puts and takes Rick and you are solid with me, so go ahead and send it on to E... enjoy E cuz this may sting a little :D
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:

Photobucket
    WOW... killer puts and takes Rick and you are solid with me, so go ahead and send it on to E... enjoy E cuz this may sting a little :D

This will be in the air, in about twenty minutes.

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:

Photobucket

I take it you aren't coming on Sat? If so you could blow me up face to face instead of through the mail lol
  • Options
    I started to post all the cigars in there. But, I didn't want to spoil it for anyone. I actully wanted to take about six of them. They were all cigars I haven't tried. Out of the three I took. I've only smoked the Camacho PE and the Mi Barrio I couldn't finish tge first time I tried it. It was harsh, I believe something was terribly wrong with that cigar. Alienmisprint use to rave about them. So, i said I will try it again.

• Options
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:

Photobucket

I take it you aren't coming on Sat? If so you could blow me up face to face instead of through the mail lol

Didn't say that. Don't want to hold up the pass. Besides, the box is too small for Saturday :).....

• Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Why happened to alien?
  • Options
    And nice takes and pass Rick!
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    Why happened to alien?

Last I heard he left for Korea. The El Titan Isaac is a Toro. I think you might want to try this one too. I bought a few just to see how all the sizes change the complexities in each other. Very different, I think you would like it....

• Options
    Man I should be the sales rep. For El Titan In So Cal. I've given my box that we split to shop owners and since then they all catty them now. I've even given some to just people in stores that I've seen and they purchased boxes on the spot in there phones.
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    Man I should be the sales rep. For El Titan In So Cal. I've given my box that we split to shop owners and since then they all catty them now. I've even given some to just people in stores that I've seen and they purchased boxes on the spot in there phones.

Wow, that's crazy. Maybe I should do the same and give a few to my B&M. Heck, CCOM are you listening, GET US SOME El Titan De Bronze Redemption Maduro's!

• Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:

Wow, that's crazy. Maybe I should do the same and give a few to my B&M. Heck, CCOM are you listening, GET US SOME El Titan De Bronze Redemption Maduro's!

I asked The Beard a few months ago about trying to carry the El Titans. No luck so far.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Marker:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:

I asked The Beard a few months ago about trying to carry the El Titans. No luck so far.
    I emailed them too!!!! TWICE!!!! lol

COME ON BEARD WE NEED YOU!!! WE NEED EL TITAN!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Marker:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:

I should have thought of that. I ask The Beard.

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:

Photobucket

Didn't say that. Don't want to hold up the pass. Besides, the box is too small for Saturday :).....

Oh God not again! lol
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    Why happened to alien?
    He got stationed in Korea a few months back. He seems to be doing pretty good. He's semi active on FB and seems to be making the most out of being there
  • Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    ENFIDL:
    lcpleel:
    Why happened to alien?
    He got stationed in Korea a few months back. He seems to be doing pretty good. He's semi active on FB and seems to be making the most out of being there
    where at in korea? i was on camp red cloud in uijongbu for 2 years
  • Options
    slickric:
    ENFIDL:
    lcpleel:
    Why happened to alien?
    where at in korea? i was on camp red cloud in uijongbu for 2 years
    To be honest I'm not sure he ever said. I'll look on his FB page and see if I missed it but I can't recall him ever saying exactly where
  • Options
    Bump, where is it now?
  • Options
    This is going to be close I've got 2 more weeks before I go back to the boat( if they don't call me back early)
  • Options
    I have it and it is going out probably tomorrow. Hammering out my takes and puts with the irishman wanna make sure that what I put is good with what I want to take
  • Options
    Sounds like a plan.... oh btw E, you are sneaking up on 5K soon.... bah duh, bah dun, buh buh buh buh buh... just wait for the destruction... duh dum
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Sounds like a plan.... oh btw E, you are sneaking up on 5K soon.... bah duh, bah dun, buh buh buh buh buh... just wait for the destruction... duh dum
    The next contest should be... Who makes 5k posts first.. Irish or E? Hmmmm.... haha.