On its way Jason!
    Saweeeeet. I'll keep an eye out for it.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    JSaint:
    Lakota72:
    On its way Jason!
    0311 2550 0003 1775 3870 Should be there today I believe.
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Lakota72:
    JSaint:
    Lakota72:
    On its way Jason!
    Texas?
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    JSaint:
    Lakota72:
    JSaint:
    Lakota72:
    On its way Jason!
    Texas?
    LOL That's funny. Sorry I have to many DC's I am sorting through. Here is the correct DC

Lakota72:
    JSaint:
    Lakota72:
    JSaint:
    Lakota72:
    On its way Jason!
    Texas?
    LOL That's funny. Sorry I have to many DC's I am sorting through. Here is the correct DC

lol nice!
    Landed today will be posting takes and puts.
    Ok here we go gents. The Cohiba and RP I put in there have atleast 3 yrs of age on them! Takes: Photobucket Puts: Photobucket
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JSaint:
    Ok here we go gents. The Cohiba and RP I put in there have atleast 3 yrs of age on them! Takes: Photobucket Puts: Photobucket
    GREAT job J! I'd love a re-visit that Camacho PE since the first one I had had been dried out and unraveled. Hope that this has left the residence and on to the next target :) Thanks for the update!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    90+ Irishman:
    JSaint:
    GREAT job J! I'd love a re-visit that Camacho PE since the first one I had had been dried out and unraveled. Hope that this has left the residence and on to the next target :) Thanks for the update!
    It hasnt left yet. Been working a freaking ton. It will leave Friday good sir. Damn morning shifts..........
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Irish.. You have a PM
    Replied buddy
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Ok it is on its way to the next target. Oh and Greg - BOOOOOOOOOOM!
    Thank ya kindly Mr. Saint! Hope you enjoy Greg and thank you all for participating in this pass and being such great brothers!!

In a different note Rbeckom and Kaspera have honorably bowed out and will not be involved in this pass. We have spoken and everything is still fine and I respect both choices. Thank you gentleman and let the games continue ;)
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    JSaint:
    I am in the deepest, darkest part of my Bunker. I have been spending alot of time there lately.
    greg2648:
    JSaint:
    I am in the deepest, darkest part of my Bunker. I have been spending alot of time there lately.
    It might not reach you in your bunker but you sir will know when it arrives lol.
    Good luck Greg ;) Thanks for being involved J, and for the killer sticks you added truly a class act!
    I have the Pass. I will post something after work, tonight. Thank you.
    Sounds great and thanks for the update Greg, hope you find something that interests you in there my friend ;)
    With your approval, here is a picture of my "takes" and "puts." The "takes" are on the left, and the "puts" on the right. Please let me know if I need to make an adjustment. Thank you for the pass, Brett.

greg2648:
    Okay. This pass is heading out to Bobbo2009.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well they sent me home 2 weeks early, but I have no idea how long I'll be home. I hate it when they do this really just screws up a guys plans.
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    I just got the box from the postman. Actually, he threw it at me from the street. He peeled out mumbling about something ticking in there. DAMN YOU GREG!! At least I don't have to shovel the driveway after it went off in mid air. The pass sticks are just fine. I will look them over tonight and get this back out there as soon as I can. I will send a PM to Dbeckom for this address. Thanks again Greg!!!

Rob
    Here are my takes and puts. If anyone has any concerns please let me know. I won't ship this out until tomorrow or until dbeckom gets back to me with his addy.
    Takes:
    Puts:

Rob
    Hey Greg, sorry for the lack of reply!!!!! It has been very very very hectic and demanding around lately and I haven't had much time to devote to the forum :( I am sincerely sorry, but your puts and takes were FANTASTIC! Thank you so very much for your participation and amazing generosity!

Bobbo, I am in agreement with your puts and takes and am giving you the green light go-ahead :) If you need Dwayne's addy still let me know, or someone PM Dwayne and pass along the addy to Bobb. Thanks a ton guys, and thanks for EVERYONE participating!

Ricky, when you know you will be home for two weeks without leaving let me know and I will get it worked out to get the Pass to you so that you can still join in!
    I got Dwayne's addy so this will go out sometime tomorrow afternoon!

Rob
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll be the first to know Brett, gonna try and find something out tomorrow.
    Here is the DC# 9405503699300380972576.