Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

500th Post Pass FINISHED w/ Pics

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump. Updates?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    From what I can see on the USPS site its showing for a delivery for tomorrow. I told the misses to be on the look out just in case the site is wrong. Seems like it should only be a couple of days since its just over in California, a neighboring state. To be continued...
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Yeah, he said it was slated to get there on Saturday... I didn't drop it off until 1pm so I may have missed some kind of cutoff...

Side note, the lists and whatnot that are supposed to be in the box are flying separately (I left them out when I repackaged) and are on their way... they went out in yesterday's mail...
  • Options
    robbyras:
    Yeah, he said it was slated to get there on Saturday... I didn't drop it off until 1pm so I may have missed some kind of cutoff...

Side note, the lists and whatnot that are supposed to be in the box are flying separately (I left them out when I repackaged) and are on their way... they went out in yesterday's mail...
    Well I totally forgot that yesterday was a holiday after my post, thus thinking that is why it was stretched an extra day. All good. Just hope I can get this out in the mail today but might not happen. I have a wicked split I have to work, and around here you just never know when USPS is going to deliver. Ill update when I know more folks.
  • Options
    that's a good call... I was expecting some checks in the mail yesterday and I was getting all pissy around 6pm and my wife said, "settle down, there's no mail today dude"

my bad, completely forgot it was a national holiday... one of the bad things about owning your own business is you don't get those days off anymore
  • Options
    Wife text me saying the sticks have arrived! Just got home and about to take a peak at whats inside! I'll post an update here soon.
  • Options
    Update: Holding for the list for the pass, with some luck it should be here today and then its heading south to UT! Once I have the list I'll post my TAKES along with the D/C number. Just too many to pick from. LOL.
  • Options
    No letter from the mailman today so I'm running this bad boy to the P/O. I hate to have it sit here when it needs to continue on his journey. Ill post more here soon.
  • Options
    It went out on Friday... if it's not there today is should be there tomorrow... sorry for the delay... entirely my bad
  • Options
    RampMonkey:
    No letter from the mailman today so I'm running this bad boy to the P/O. I hate to have it sit here when it needs to continue on his journey. Ill post more here soon.

Update:

Pass has left Boise and is heading to Utah! I have to say there was a great selection of sticks to pick from and it was a hard call but here is what I ended up with, two I love and the others been wanting to try:

Alec Bradley Overture
    Carlos Torano Exodus Silver
    MOW Ruination
    Pinar del Rio Oscuro
    5 Vegas Cask

Just want to say thank you for the opportunity to be included on this pass and I look forward to seeing how this comes full circle.
  • Options
    RampMonkey:
    RampMonkey:

Update:

Pass has left Boise and is heading to Utah! I have to say there was a great selection of sticks to pick from and it was a hard call but here is what I ended up with, two I love and the others been wanting to try:

Alec Bradley Overture
    Carlos Torano Exodus Silver
    MOW Ruination
    Pinar del Rio Oscuro
    5 Vegas Cask

Just want to say thank you for the opportunity to be included on this pass and I look forward to seeing how this comes full circle.
    Thanks a lot Aaron and great choices buddy! Glad this is going so smoothly!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Update:

Looks like this bad boy is out for delivery for Mr Jason. I also have received the pass list today from the slow a$$ mail man. LOL. I have Pm both Jason and Brett and awaiting further instructions.
  • Options
    PM Responded brother!
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Responded sir!

I took:
    A Fuente Short Story La Perla Habana Cuba Libre Tatuaje Havana VI

Put in:
    Padilla Single Batch LHC Core Blue Label DPG Tabacos Baez Serie H

Tracking link
  • Options
    michaelharveymichaelharvey Posts: 202 ✭✭
    Just got it today....ill post my takes and puts in a bit.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    holy crap. this thing is moving fast.
  • Options
    takes
    oliva G maddie, Padillia 17RC, AB sun grown, Graycliff double espresso.
    Puts
    TAT Nobles,LFD double ligero, AF WOAM, Nub double maduro, padillia artemis
  • Options
    michaelharvey:
    takes
    oliva G maddie, Padillia 17RC, AB sun grown, Graycliff double espresso.
    Puts
    TAT Nobles,LFD double ligero, AF WOAM, Nub double maduro, padillia artemis
    Great takes AND puts Mike!! Ice said it before, but it's deserving to say it again: Thank you to EVERYONE who has and still is involved in this! You guys are truly a spectacular group of guys and I can't thank you all enough!!
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    if im not mistaken your next...if you could kind sir PM me your Addy so i can get the "pass" out today....
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    You ain't kiddiing. Looks like I'm just gonna get back home in time.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Did this thing start on the East or West coast? I just looked over the list and I am on the East coast list. NOPE... should be on the West Coast list. Any further west for me and I'm treading water boy's.

If this has already done the West Coast, I guess I will just back out. By the time it get's through that East Coast list, I'm afraid it will be too big and too heavy to make it through customs.

Brett can you let me know where this thing started out please?
    Doug
  • Options
    laker1963:
    Did this thing start on the East or West coast? I just looked over the list and I am on the East coast list. NOPE... should be on the West Coast list. Any further west for me and I'm treading water boy's.

If this has already done the West Coast, I guess I will just back out. By the time it get's through that East Coast list, I'm afraid it will be too big and too heavy to make it through customs.

Brett can you let me know where this thing started out please?
    Doug
    Hey Doug, sorry for the confusion. This pass started on the West Coast and is now about to hit Kuzi and work through the East Coast. Page One has the up to date list of names and order and you are one of the final brothers on the East Coast list. Also I thought we had worked out how to do this, with the person right before you PM'ing you a list of sticks that interest you from the Pass and having them send off a portion of the Pass (due to the size) to you with the rest of the pass moving to the person after you. Sort of a box split idea, it sounds a little complicated but it's pretty damned easy and I REALLY want you involved in this especially since you were the first to sponsor me on the GTL and want you involved. PM me if you want to clarify.
  • Options
    ok.... i got the box.
    ill post my puts and takes and given the situation at hand ill wait for further orders.

if it needs to go to the great white north, ill send it there. if it is going to the next on the list, ill send it there.

PM me with info and whatnot.

• Options
    should i just keep it moving and send to the next person as we figure out how to get it back to laker? ill do that if i dont get a response by the time i go out later today.
  • Options
    BTW:

takes

puts:

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Those are some nice puts Kuzi.. Some lucky smokers 'bout to get that package.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    ok.... i got the box.
    ill post my puts and takes and given the situation at hand ill wait for further orders.

if it needs to go to the great white north, ill send it there. if it is going to the next on the list, ill send it there.

PM me with info and whatnot.

Matt, Doug is one of the last in the pass so go ahead and send it on to the next person which is Rick. The updated and correct order us posted on page 1. I'm working out the logistics with Doug for later, but it's cleared for a good amount of time to keep rolling on. RCY is your next guy. Thanks!!
  • Options
    0311 1660 0001 6870 0466
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    kuzi16:
    0311 1660 0001 6870 0466
    Dang it's almost to Rick then me....crap!