Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

500th Post Pass FINISHED w/ Pics

Comments

• Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    Lets see, Opus...My Father....Anejos....Griffins......WTF, Somebody please send me this package.
    If you really want another trade let me know.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Oh snap I just realized I'm after Rick. All he needs is yet another excuse to rape me......lol
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    Oh snap I just realized I'm after Rick. All he needs is yet another excuse to rape me......lol
    Like he needs an excuse. You keep flaunting that speedo all over the forum it sounds like you are asking for it........
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    bandyt09:
    ENFIDL:
    Like he needs an excuse. You keep flaunting that speedo all over the forum it sounds like you are asking for it........
    FACT. Who wears short shorts? E wears short shorts! Somebody call NAIR and tell em we figured it out!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    I hope y'all realize that the order I put together with CvilleE's help was NOT random and I purposefully put some people before or after others to give them a chance to rape said persons. Enjoy E, and yeah we are brothers, but this was too hilarious to pass up :) enjoy Rick, my gift to you in this pass ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I got the pass today! I had my Marine Corps Ball this evening so I was slow getting to the house. But I have made my trades this evening. They are as follows:

Took:

EP Carillo Short Run, MOW Armada, Griffins XXVII

Puts:

A. Fuente Short Story, Graycliff Double Espresso, Camacho Pre-Embargo

I will get this on its way in the morning. Heads up JLMarta! It'll be headed your way!
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    jr_p951:
    I got the pass today! I had my Marine Corps Ball this evening so I was slow getting to the house. But I have made my trades this evening. They are as follows:

Took:

EP Carillo Short Run, MOW Armada, Griffins XXVII

Puts:

A. Fuente Short Story, Graycliff Double Espresso, Camacho Pre-Embargo

I will get this on its way in the morning. Heads up JLMarta! It'll be headed your way!
    Nice choices! :)
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Package has been shipped!! JLMarta...its on it way!! Heck of package too!!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    I'M ON DECK BABY!!!!
  • Options
    BigT06:
    bandyt09:
    ENFIDL:
    FACT. Who wears short shorts? E wears short shorts! Somebody call NAIR and tell em we figured it out!
    Hell yeah I wear SHORT shorts! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Todd you're just jealous that you weren't there to experience my tiny shorts in person!
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    ENFIDL:
    I hope y'all realize that the order I put together with CvilleE's help was NOT random and I purposefully put some people before or after others to give them a chance to rape said persons. Enjoy E, and yeah we are brothers, but this was too hilarious to pass up :) enjoy Rick, my gift to you in this pass ;)
    I see how it is brother I see how it is.....lol
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Nice. Looks like this pass is moving along nicely. Can't wait for it to show up in my neck of the woods!
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    90+ Irishman:
    ENFIDL:
    I see how it is brother I see how it is.....lol
    What can I say E, with those short of shorts you were just asking to be bent over ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo, Robbyras, Heads Up!! Had a quick turnaround today - Got the pass around noonish, sent it on around three-ish. DC 03103200000032190543. And jr_p951 was right - there are/were some nice sticks in it.

Of course, I skimmed off all the cream, LOL. I took a San Miguel, Morro Castle, Camacho PE, Padron, and a Perdomo 10th Anniv.

I put in a La Perla Habana, 5 Vegas Cask Strength, Oliva G maddie, RP ITC 10th Anniv., and a Diesel Shorty. Still lotsa goodies left.
  • Options
    SWEEEEEEEEEEET! you're right up the road so this should get here quick!
  • Options
    This seems like a good time for me to break in and say a hearty "Thank You" to Brett - the Irishman - for this pass. One like it may have been done prior to this by a brother with fewer posts than Brett but, if so, I'm not aware of it. He's jumped in as a relative newbie and made his mark on these boards and I'd just like to say, "Well done, Brett"
  • Options
    jlmarta:
    This seems like a good time for me to break in and say a hearty "Thank You" to Brett - the Irishman - for this pass. One like it may have been done prior to this by a brother with fewer posts than Brett but, if so, I'm not aware of it. He's jumped in as a relative newbie and made his mark on these boards and I'd just like to say, "Well done, Brett"
    Marty, it means a lot what you said and I wanted to say thank you to you as well Marty. I always appreciate the kindness that everyone on here shows me and every other brother! You are one amazing BOTL and you have made your mark on these boards as well!
  • Options
    Yo, Robby, the USPS says the package is out for delivery today. Look sharp!!
  • Options
    so THAT'S why choppers are circling my house... i'll prepare for impact
  • Options
    she made it safe... it looks like the pillows could use some recharging, so I'll check in on that... the box looks good and the sticks look good... i've got my eye on a few, but not quite sure yet... I'll post my takes and puts with the DC tomorrow! Nice work guys!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at the rate your going Brett your going to have 1000 post before the pass gets halfway around.
  • Options
    Yeah lol I kinda thought that may happen, and unfortunately I am too poor to do another large scale HOORAH for the big 1K... Dunno
  • Options
    michaelharveymichaelharvey Posts: 202 ✭✭
    i would be willing to send out a pass on your behalf....it'll be a good long while before i hit 500
  • Options
    who gets this next? i'm an idiot for not knowing...
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    What happen to the list that I put in the box
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    robbyras:
    oh, you mean the list I completely ignored before my last post? it's fine... folded nicely in there...
  • Options
    OK... so this will be out the door tomorrow...

THE RobbyRas taketh three sticks he enjoys and two he is pumped to try:
    Diesel Shortie, Gran Habano Vintage 2002, Gurkha Black Dragon, Gurkha Crest & Libertad Robusto

THE RobbyRas giveth some stuff I hope you enjoy:
    PDR Oscuro, PDR Sun Grown, Mi Barrio, MOW Ruination, Tatuaje Nobles, 601 Green, Alec Bradley Sun Grown, Alec Bradley Overture and Romeo y Julieta Viejo
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    robbyras:
    MTuccelli:
    robbyras:
    oh, you mean the list I completely ignored before my last post? it's fine... folded nicely in there...
    BWAHAHAHA!!!
  • Options
    it's in the air headed to Boise DC: 0310 3490 0000 9492 9670
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Oh Yeah!! I cant wait to see this beast! I'll have to use one of my sons bibs so I don't drool all over. LOL.