Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

500th Post Pass FINISHED w/ Pics

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Brothers, so this is the list I have so far and a couple that I have down TENTATIVELY since I haven't heard back one way or the other yet:

Current List Signed Up:

Greg2648 - CONFIRMED
    Jr - CONFIRMED
    CvilleE - CONFIRMED
    Kevin1323 - CONFIRMED
    dbeckom - CONFIRMED
    Mtuccelli - CONFIRMED
    Laker1963 - CONFIRMED
    Robbyras - CONFIRMED
    Firetruckguy - CONFIRMED
    RampMonkey - CONFIRMED
    Big T06 - CONFIRMED
    T evan50 - CONFIRMED
    Bandyt09 - CONFIRMED
    ENFIDL - CONFIRMED
    Icpleel - CONFIRMED
    Lakota72 - CONFIRMED
    y2pascoe - CONFIRMED
    jlmarta - CONFIRMED
    Rossdavey2 - CONFIRMED
    The Kid - CONFIRMED
    JudoChinX - CONFIRMED
    Sniper - UNKNOWN
    Bobbo - CONFIRMED
    Kaspera79 - CONFIRMED
    Gmill880 - UNKNOWN
    Kuzi16 - CONFIRMED
    boydmcgowan - UNKNOWN
    RCY Cigars - CONFIRMED
    Danielruas - CONFIRMED
    Rbeckom - CONFIRMED

CvilleE (Eric) has volunteered to be my co-conspirator in this and help me organize the Pass. He and I will be the only people with the list of addresses and the order that the pass will go. It is going to start with Firetruckguy since him and I are herfing today, then The Kid on the West Coast, and then flowing through the West Coast and then back over to the East Coast so that it moves quicker and smoother. Neither Eric nor I will give out any addresses except for the next person up. When you get the Pass PM Eric for the next person and their address. If there are any ideas to make this better please let me know! We are starting with The Kid for time constraint reasons. Thanks to everyone for participating and hope we can get a few more involved or interested in the early stages so that we can get them worked into the rotation!

Thank you to everyone, you have made this place a second home for me and many other brothers on here and your kindness has not been forgotten and is being rewarded!

I put together a initial Pass of 25 Cigars in a double pillowed ziplock bag. Ranges from the super premium and often rare, to the great sticks, to a few cheaper but still great smokes! Thanks for everyone helping out and making this my first successful Pass! -- Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM to ya, Irishman.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    Congrats on making 500 posts....

Thanks Rick, I would be honored if you would jump in on this pass! And just to set the record straight, I'm not bombing you cuz I'm mad or anything like that. You've been a great guy to so many people on here, people I called friends, that your kindness has not gone unnoticed and in this case registered you in my sights. Package flies Monday my friend... DC # to follow then. I did scale it back out of respect for what you said, so truth be told no retaliation is needed or wanted, just saying thanks for being one of the MANY brothers on here that make this place a second home to me, and several others :) -- Brett

Who's after me in the pass, that's all I need to know?

As far as Monday go, good luck....

• Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    PM to ya!

Rob
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like quite an awesome pass, looks like you got her all filled up but congrats on 500 that's quite a bit in such a short time. Coarse that'll change once the job thing turns around for ya.
  • Options
    All PMs responded and Rhamlin I'd love for you to join in if you are interested, we've got room :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Hey why not I'll confirm I'm in, thanks for the invite brother. pming with address
  • Options
    Final order t be posted late afternoon. Thanks for everyone jumping in and thanks Eric for the massive amount of help!!'
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Recieved the pass from Brett. Man what a spread!

Takes:
    Dimond Crown Maximus
    CCOM Cameroon Label

Puts:
    MOW Armada
    Libertad Tubo

Oh and Todd..........

Photobucket

HAHA!
  • Options
    Partial Pass Order, still working on it to make sure that this goes as smoothly as I can make it. If anyone has a suggestion (not related to trying to bomb someone) let me know!

PASS ORDER:
    Firetruckguy
    West Coast List:
    The Kid
    Mtuccelli
    Bandyt09
    Icpleel
    Jr p951
    Jlmarta
    Robbyras
    RampMonkey
    I think that is all of the West Coast that comes to mind right now, if I missed anyone no offense is meant just smack me and let me know and I'll fix it.

East Coast List:
    Kuzi
    RCY Cigars

Rest of the list to follow this evening. FTG already has the Pass so he is sending it to The Kid on Monday.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Partial Pass Order, still working on it to make sure that this goes as smoothly as I can make it. If anyone has a suggestion (not related to trying to bomb someone) let me know!

PASS ORDER:
    Firetruckguy
    The Kid
    Mtuccelli
    Bandyt09
    Icpleel
    Jr p951

Rest of the list to follow this evening. FTG already has the Pass so he is sending it to The Kid on Monday.
    Thanks for the Pass Mr Jarman!!!!!!!
  • Options
    The Kid:
    90+ Irishman:

PASS ORDER:
    Firetruckguy
    The Kid
    Mtuccelli
    Bandyt09
    Icpleel
    Jr p951

Thanks for the Pass Mr Jarman!!!!!!!
    Nothing to thank brother, I'm honored for every single brother that is involved... this is kinda my baby since it's the first "Big" thing that I've been a part of on the forums, so this really means a lot to me that so many incredible brothers are involved in this. Can't thank all of you enough!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    ill get in on the pass.
  • Options
    Sounds great Kuzi, thanks for the honor of joining us!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    This is gonna be fun! Can't wait to see where I am in the order!
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I will also join in if that is ok.
  • Options
    You got it Marker, added in! Ok so I've been trying to finish up the order, but I'm thinking that maybe I'm going about it the wrong way. For the West Coast guys (EXCEPT for the partial order already posted) those remaining that have NOT been put up in their order yet, do you all have a preference? Do the East Coast guys have a preference? Trying to make it fun, and tying to make sure this i going to work well! Sorry for the delay in the final order posted, there was a family emergency today and the Mrs. flew out to see her Grandfather before he passes. The first few weeks of the pass are covered so it will run smoothly for now, just finishing off the order tomorrow since today got fairly chaotic. -- Brett
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    You got it Marker, added in! Ok so I've been trying to finish up the order, but I'm thinking that maybe I'm going about it the wrong way. For the West Coast guys (EXCEPT for the partial order already posted) those remaining that have NOT been put up in their order yet, do you all have a preference? Do the East Coast guys have a preference? Trying to make it fun, and tying to make sure this i going to work well! Sorry for the delay in the final order posted, there was a family emergency today and the Mrs. flew out to see her Grandfather before he passes. The first few weeks of the pass are covered so it will run smoothly for now, just finishing off the order tomorrow since today got fairly chaotic. -- Brett

I will say it, because of selfish reasons. I want after Kuzi, lol. I need more DVD's ,lol....

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:

I will say it, because of selfish reasons. I want after Kuzi, lol. I need more DVD's ,lol....

90+ Irishman, when I was in Germany. Kuzi sent me some DVD's, lol...

• Options
    Ok so after the West Caost guy's finish up it will head Kuzi's way then onto Rick. After that it'll run the East Coast. Nearly finished up the order then, final to be posted tomorrow after I'm done with my interviews guys. Thanks for the assist everyone ;)
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Love it when a pass comes together
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    All PMs responded and Rhamlin I'd love for you to join in if you are interested, we've got room :)
    Hmm this is weird I've been trying to send you a pm for a couple days but I keep getting ing a strange error message each time I try but I only get it with your name.if it's not to late send me a pm maybe it will let me answer it.
  • Options
    Rhamlin added in, I'll PM you to get your addy.
  • Options
    Now that's fast.
  • Options
    PASS ORDER:

Colorado Order:
    Firetruckguy

West Coast Order:
    The Kid
    Mtuccelli
    Bandyt09
    Icpleel
    Jr p951
    Jlmarta
    Robbyras
    RampMonkey
    JudoChinX

I think that is all of the West Coast that comes to mind right now, if I missed anyone no offense is meant just smack me and let me know and I'll fix it.

East Coast Order:
    Kuzi
    RCY Cigars
    ENFIDL
    CvilleE
    Rhamlin
    Laktoa72
    Greg2648
    Bobbo2009
    Dbeckom
    Rbeckom
    Big_T06
    RossDavey2
    Kaspera79
    T Evan50
    Kevin1323
    Danielruas
    y2pascoe
    Marker
    laker1963
    90+ Irishman for the finish of course.

This is how I have it built so far... obviously not quite finished yet, but I'm doing the best I can so far. ANY suggestions are welcomed so please, no need to keep quite. -- Brett

P.S. - It's getting pretty late for me and I ain't feeling all the hot, so if I missed a name or fubar'd something PLEASE let me know and I apologize ahead of time. I THINK this is the complete list that I know of so far, if not sorry I'll fix it tomorrow.
  • Options
    Rhamlin:
    Now that's fast.
    LOL well I wanted to make sure you got in and on the right place, plus ya know I got love for ya Rhamlin :0
  • Options
    Dang looks like the whole gang is here. This is epic!
  • Options
    I'll need a ruling form the Vets, but I think this may be the largest, or at least one of the largest Pass' done here so far. Brett (FTG) reckons it might take about a year for this to go through the entire rotation, but that just makes it that much more EPIC IMO.... way kewl and friggin' excited to say the least! Still taking people who want in for the next 48 hrs if there are any more takers, just want anyone and everyone who is interested to be involved! I think however in retrospect I may have totally f'd myself for my 1000th post whenever that is lol. It'll be D@MN hard to top this HAHAAH
  • Options
    I find it amusing that you are almost at 600 posts and still planning the 500 post pass.