Home General Discussion
Options

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Had a smoke with Stephen Hannibal sat night and the dude shot me in the face with a San Lotano Oval. My goodness that's a great smoke! Loved everything about it. Thanks again homie!
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    While I was on my long break last night at the airport I bundled up and had my 1st opportunity to have a Cain that FTG had sent me awhile back. I have to say I was impressed. Just needed to have bit more dinner before hand but it was well worth freezing my butt off for. Thanks Brett.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Currently enjoying a LGC sumatra from Boyd. Really diggin this cigar!
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Currently having my first Montesino compliments of our friend Greg. Thanks again Bro! This thing is delicious!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Greg strikes again,, My first Padron 1964 Maddy,, Thank You!!!
  • Options
    Rick. el Titan de Bronze Redemption maddy in corona size. My first one of this cigar in this size. Very good stick. Not only did Rick give me this particular cigar... he's also the one that turned me on to the brand to begin with!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michael Harvey... the Skull and Bones Viaje lit me up.... best stick of my life brother... THANK YOU!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    LHC corona thanks to Marker, pretty good considering I havent had many Sumatra wrappers I like. They often remind me of a brown paper bag for some reason.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Irishman set me up with the LP Undercrown, i love this bad boy! Thanks my friend!
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    Irishman set me up with the LP Undercrown, i love this bad boy! Thanks my friend!
    Glad you enjoyed it so much and nothing to thank my friend, glad I was able to get ya something you loved ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    JHewey. Sent me a BOTL by PDR and I smoked it last night. It was very impressive!
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Rick sent me some AJ sticks in my frst trade and so far I've enjoyed the MOW and the San Lotano Habano. Great smokes! Thanks again
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Greg2648, finishin up a CAO gold maduro,, Dont know how much time this one had, But Im gonna get me some more of these,,wonderful smoke!!
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Had one of my favorite go to cigar from Rob last night, the 5 Vegas "A". Thanks brother!
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    BigT06:
    Currently enjoying a LGC sumatra from Boyd. Really diggin this cigar!
    Glad you liked it man, they've been a staple in my humi for the last 5 years or so. Simple, but a real solid snmoke.
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Yesterday I had the time for two cigars for the first time in a while, the first was a Kristoff Sumatra Lancero that I picked up which had some draw problems (my fault I think the humidity is too high at the moment). So I made up for it with a DPG cuban Classic Petite Corona that I got from Sniper in the Bomb California campaign. That cigar never fails and this one was no exception. I do prefer the robusto to the petite corona, but it was a really good cigar none the less. Thank you Brother.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    Smoking my first Cuban label thanks to judochinx I think I spelled that right lol
  • Options
    Currently smoking a GREAT stick from Eric (CvilleE) that he sent to me a few weeks ago... Obsidian "Experiment" size... looks like a long and thin trumpet... gotta be a 40 ring gauge or smaller on the head and 48 or so at the foot... huge notes of leather, chocolate, and espresso... delicious! Thanks Brother!!
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Currently smoking a GREAT stick from Eric (CvilleE) that he sent to me a few weeks ago... Obsidian "Experiment" size... looks like a long and thin trumpet... gotta be a 40 ring gauge or smaller on the head and 48 or so at the foot... huge notes of leather, chocolate, and espresso... delicious! Thanks Brother!!
    Nice...glad you enjoyed it...
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    from whoever sent me a gurkha blue steel in a trade dated 12/09, it was great!
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    LP Undercrown from marker.. Still smoking it but loving it so far.. and i may be buying more of these..
  • Options
    JHewey:
    LP Undercrown from marker.. Still smoking it but loving it so far.. and i may be buying more of these..
    Kicks ass, don't it. lol

matter of fact... I'm gonna fire one up myself!
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Obsidian from Tony. Check the cigar pics thread for a very sexy shot of the ordeal.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    while i wait for my ice cream to cool im smoking a cigar from Bacon.jay. Sandusky bay cigar co.
    thanks man. you rock.
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Smoked a Morro Castle I got from my brother (BigT) it was a great smoke. Thanks Bro!
  • Options
    Shaun Harrison. Liga Privada no.9... literally ROTT... like took it out of the box, eyed it for a imn, and fired it up. Heavenly. Thanks brother. I appreciate it VERY much!
  • Options
    Thanks to Rob, truly one amazing brother as we all know, I am smoking my first Wolfman... Hands down a truly epic smoke an one that I will be looking to stock as much of as I possibly can... A new benchmark cigar for me the joins the ranks of some of the heavy hitters that I've ever smoked!! Thank you form the bottom of my heart Rob... Simply speechless and humbled!
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Enjoyed a Gurkha Beast thanks to Marker earlier. Thanks again buddy.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    Rick. el Titan de Bronze Redemption maddy in corona size. My first one of this cigar in this size. Very good stick. Not only did Rick give me this particular cigar... he's also the one that turned me on to the brand to begin with!

Glad you like that one. I know you werent too thrilled about the robusto. Are you letting them rest?

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:

Glad you like that one. I know you werent too thrilled about the robusto. Are you letting them rest?