Home General Discussion
Options

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    RCY Cigars:
    BigT06:
    Rick. el Titan de Bronze Redemption maddy in corona size. My first one of this cigar in this size. Very good stick. Not only did Rick give me this particular cigar... he's also the one that turned me on to the brand to begin with!

Glad you like that one. I know you werent too thrilled about the robusto. Are you letting them rest?

Not too thrilled about the robo?? You done lost your mind. I LOVE the robusto!! I am trying to let them rest... it's hard though. I have 7 or 8 left... I had a lot of folks asking for em when I got my box... so I've only smoked about 3, the rest I gave to botl... but they have all been wonderful.

hopefully I will be able to hold off on smoking at least a couple of em till they have a year or so on them.
  • Options
    smoked a GH 3SLS from my dog DBECKOM ...had about 4 months on it and was GREAT!! thanks Dwayne
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    posted pics of it on the Smoking Pics thread, but gotta give a shout out here as well...smoked the Kristoff Corojo Limitada that greg2648 passed on to me a couple dayz ago...killer stick.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    I had the better half pick out a stick today. She selected the Carlos Torano Exodus Sliver that I had selected from Brett's pass. The misses was really liking this cigar. She was getting hints of coco/sweetness while smoking in the Hot Tub. I was fortunate enough to get a puff in here and there. Lol. Thank again to who put this stick in the pass.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just finished up my first Emilio, the AF1 Toro, that Andy had sent me when he heard that I was interested in them per his recommendation. What a FANTASTIC stick!!! Thanks a TON Andy, that really is AJ's masterpiece in my opinion, and I'm truly grateful for your generosity!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    90+ Irishman:
    Just finished up my first Emilio, the AF1 Toro, that Andy had sent me when he heard that I was interested in them per his recommendation. What a FANTASTIC stick!!! Thanks a TON Andy, that really is AJ's masterpiece in my opinion, and I'm truly grateful for your generosity!
    Glad you enjoyed it as much as I do, definitely one of my favorites.
  • Options
    Had a Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 from the IrishMan last night. It was very enjoyable. Thanks Brett!
  • Options
    howtobass:
    Had a Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 from the IrishMan last night. It was very enjoyable. Thanks Brett!
    No problem man and glad you liked it.... that is my favorite stick that Rocky has made so far (that I've tried).... enjoy yourself and glad you are safe back home!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I like those myself
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    my father cedros deluxe eminentes from amz1301 with my morning coffee. great little stick
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    San Cristobal De La Habana from Todd (bandyt09). Was very good after my big Thanksgiving dinner.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    About to fire up an Ashton Aged Maduro from the one and only ROBBYRAS!!! Thanks brother!!!!!!
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AJGARLETT:
    smoked a GH 3SLS from my dog DBECKOM ...had about 4 months on it and was GREAT!! thanks Dwayne
    Glad you enjoyed that one! That one would've had at least a year total on it, and if it didn't have the second "3SLS" band, it would've been one of the original release sticks with a few years on it. Those were delicious. I traded and bombed too many of em and ran out...now I'm wishing I would've held a few back for myself.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Camacho trip. maduro from FTG yesterday after dinner. Great smoke and I would not recommend trying this as your first stick to do your first retrohale attempt. Woo dogggie, that was intense. Thank you Brett!
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Todd (Bandyt09) Sent me a LaReloba selecion habano that is great.... just trying to do my best to keep it cool so I can get the most out of it! Thanks Todd!
  • Options
    Two shout outs today! First one goes to Mike Tucceli for the AKA Hybrid, thanks Mike!! Second is to Brett for hitting me with my first Undercrown yesterday as well, simply a fantastic smoke!! Thank you!!
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Really enjoyed a Nestor Miranda Special Selection from Darrell (Dopeyferree). Thanks alot brother!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I smoked a EP Carillo Maduro on Sat that 415 gave me in his 500 post contest all I can say is wow! What a great smoke. Thanks again brother!
  • Options
    Then on Sunday I smoked my first CAO LX2 that The Sniper sent me over a year ago when he found out I hadn't had any/many heavy on the ligero cigars yet and Glen sent me a helluva package. That may have been awhile back and the others may have already died a fiery death but I just got to this one and it was a very very good smoke!
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    ENFIDL:
    I smoked a EP Carillo Maduro on Sat that 415 gave me in his 500 post contest all I can say is wow! What a great smoke. Thanks again brother!
    That is a fine smoke. One of my favborites, it's actually my go to stick right now. So much chocolate and coffee sweetness with just the right amount of spice. Love em!
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    ENFIDL:
    Then on Sunday I smoked my first CAO LX2 that The Sniper sent me over a year ago when he found out I hadn't had any/many heavy on the ligero cigars yet and Glen sent me a helluva package. That may have been awhile back and the others may have already died a fiery death but I just got to this one and it was a very very good smoke!
    Batman floor-mats FTW!!!
  • Options
    Smoking a killer Camacho Triple Maduro (my first FYI) courtesy of Tom (Poker Slob) and loving it!! Thanks brother this is rocking!!!
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is good to hear my friend. I've got a few other special ones for you when we can start meeting up, hopefully at the new restaurant.
  • Options
    Poker Slob:
    That is good to hear my friend. I've got a few other special ones for you when we can start meeting up, hopefully at the new restaurant.
    Sounds good Tom, PM to you :)
  • Options
    Teege:
    ENFIDL:
    Batman floor-mats FTW!!!
    That's how I roll man!!! lol
  • Options
    OchoZacho:
    ENFIDL:
    That is a fine smoke. One of my favborites, it's actually my go to stick right now. So much chocolate and coffee sweetness with just the right amount of spice. Love em!
    I expected it to be good but was blown away with just how awesome it was. I def need to get more of them
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    ENFIDL:
    OchoZacho:
    ENFIDL:
    I expected it to be good but was blown away with just how awesome it was. I def need to get more of them
    glad you liked it. ive smoked about half a box of these so far. one of my favorite maduros
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Pin tar del rio robuso sun grown from jsnake. Talk about barnyard small off the wrapper...it is Iowa but no hog farm smell in the air that I can tell lol.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Carlos Torano 1916 ... ummmmm ... good one I had never had before compliments of Vulchor ... Thanks Dave , much appreciated brother .
  • Options
    I was able to sit down yesterday with my wife and enjoy an LFD Airbender Chisel..... VERY good cigar and by far the favorite vitola I have smoked to date! Thanks a ton Matt, that was one very special treat!