Home General Discussion
Options

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Smoked a My Father Le Bijou 1922 petite robusto from BigT06. Nice stick, thanks again brother.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    I was able to sit down yesterday with my wife and enjoy an LFD Airbender Chisel..... VERY good cigar and by far the favorite vitola I have smoked to date! Thanks a ton Matt, that was one very special treat!
    no problem at all.
    you now understand why it is one of my favorite blends.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    OchoZacho:
    Smoked a My Father Le Bijou 1922 petite robusto from BigT06. Nice stick, thanks again brother.
    No prob! Hope you enjoyed it! I've yet to smoke one, myself, but I have a couple that Wes bombed me with that I have resting. Looking forward to it for sure!
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Wanted to post this sooner but with my schedule just wasn't possible. Want to say thanks Robby for the GHV2002. Had the pleasure of trying this for the 1st time the other day at work and I have to say it was great! Froze my butt off but was well worth it. Thanks bro!
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    smoked a Monte Pascoal thanks to Scarlin now am looking to buy some thanks brother
  • Options
    Greg sent me this in one of his epic bombings. It may be my new favorite mild/med maddy!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoyed very much a Nub Cameroon yesterday that was gifted to me by Lakota72. Many thanks, Lt. Dan. It was really quite tasty. I've never really bought into the hype that a Nub of any size can last for an hour or more, and this one was no exception. I managed to squeeze about 45 minutes out of it but no more than that. It's too bad, too, because when a stick is as enjoyable as this one you'd like for it to last a little longer.
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Drew Estate Natural from pbchevo. Loved it!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    today im smoking a Camacho Havana from RCYcigars. this is one of my first loves in cigars and one of the reasons why i love Honduran tobacco.
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Smoked a Black Pearl that I got from BigT last night and it was my first one. Solid smoke all around with some woody notes to it and a bit of leather in a very medium bodied format. I definitely enjoyed it, thank you Todd.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    today im smoking a Camacho Havana from RCYcigars. this is one of my first loves in cigars and one of the reasons why i love Honduran tobacco.

Glad you had a opportunity to smoke it. Hope it brought back some good memories for ya.

• Options
    Last night I smoked a Tempus Quadrum that I got from Sniper in the as fallout from the Sniper hunter "issue" that came up over the summer. Very good smoke man, thank you.

Side note, for any of the newbies who came aboard after the sniper hunter escapades and don't know what I'm talking about, its a good thread to read.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Smoking a La Perla Habana Morado robusto from Lakota72. Thanks brother.
  • Options
    Had an Undercrown that Stephan hooked me up with a few weeks ago and got to Herf with him and some other fine BORKs yesterday. Nice stick from a good friend.
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    BigT06:
    Greg sent me this in one of his epic bombings. It may be my new favorite mild/med maddy!

That is a damn good cigar. You can enjoy them any time of day, a nice smooth med bodied cigar with great flavor. I've never had burn problems with one either.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    A nice nub Cameroon from Bandyt09. Had some age on it and was excellent. Thanks bro.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was sick this past weekend so I didn't post much, but before I got sick I had two brilliant sticks from two different amazing friends/brothers! First, the Exile Wired Corona from JDH was an amazing treat and I absolutely loved it... there was tons of wood and spice, with pepper and smokey notes, really really enjoyed it! Thanks brother!!

Secondly is Jamie (Marker) who sent me a handful of un-banded sticks that he said once I smoked them he would tell me what they are. I smoked the Corona Larga and was blown away at just how complex and sweet this smoke was, come to find out it is an AB Prensado 2nd.... absolutely amazing smoke that I fell in love with!!! Thank you Jamie this was truly amazing!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    I'm about an inch and a half into a Camacho Diplomathat I got from Bandyt09. Awesome cigar Todd, thank you.
  • Options
    Cain daytona after some dry boxing, thanks, it taste better than the one I had a few months ago.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I have been needing to post a few quick shout outs in here so I figured now is as good of a time as any :)

First shout out goes to CvilleE, smoked the PDR Habano Sun Grown Liga Cubana No. 5 that he sent me for Xmas.... killer killer smoke really! Thank you brother, found a new go to sun grown fav that won't break the bank... killer!!!

Next shout out is to Ricky for the very very tasty 5 Vegas Triple A. This was the first that I have smoked so far and several times throughout it I just stopped to stare at this stick, it really was THAT good for me! Thank you again!

Last one up is to Brett for the punishment he sent my way a few months back in the form of my first Punisher... it hurt soo good lol. Thank you Brett, this was a helluva cigar that whomped my backside, but it was very unique and enjoyable, thank you!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    I am thoroughly enjoying an Arturo Fuente 8-5-8 Flor Fina Cameroon from RCY. Thanks again Rick!
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    BigHarpoon- my first Undercrown. Man, it was good. Maybe the most smoke filled stick I ever had. I had to open the doors. Sweet, smooth. Powerfull. Loved it.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    So I have been needing to post a few quick shout outs in here so I figured now is as good of a time as any :)

First shout out goes to CvilleE, smoked the PDR Habano Sun Grown Liga Cubana No. 5 that he sent me for Xmas.... killer killer smoke really! Thank you brother, found a new go to sun grown fav that won't break the bank... killer!!!

Next shout out is to Ricky for the very very tasty 5 Vegas Triple A. This was the first that I have smoked so far and several times throughout it I just stopped to stare at this stick, it really was THAT good for me! Thank you again!

Last one up is to Brett for the punishment he sent my way a few months back in the form of my first Punisher... it hurt soo good lol. Thank you Brett, this was a helluva cigar that whomped my backside, but it was very unique and enjoyable, thank you!

Your welcome my friend. I had one you gifted me today, a AF Queen B. Love the stick! Thanks brother, was a great gift. Speeking of gift, whats your evenings like this coming week? I have a stick or two I need to get to you for xmas. Let me know brother.
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    I smoked the AB Fine and Rare that came from my secret santa (you know who you are). I scored a box, so it was an easy sacrifice for me. I have a new top ten for sure. Thanx, santa (and Alan Rubin) for a great smoke....
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Today i'm smoking an alec bradley tempus that I got from Greg2648. Thanks once again Greg!
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Today I lit up a 5vegas Miami knuckle that I got from Jr_p951. Pretty good! Kind of a spicy pepper bomb.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm having my first Cro Magnon Anthropology compliments of bandyt09.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Isaac, thanks for this wonderful Undercrown beli. It was awesome!

• Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Had my first Opus X yesterday morning courtesy of Sniper. Didn't have one issue with the stick.
  • Options
    Had an olive v with over a year on it from a trade with snake a while back, thanks for the great smoke.