Home General Discussion
Options

anyone have pics of your humidor setups?

Comments

• Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Sounds like a good B&M to have handy.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    pick up some don carlos. they are very powerful so get some rest on them. i think that a year may not be enough for some people. i will buy one soon that i hope will see three+ years before i get to it. i expect good things out of it.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I'll second that! The Don Carlos is an awesome smoke! I've had a few of them and I still have one in my humi that I bought 6 months or so ago at the Fuente event at my local B&M. I may see how long I can hold onto it before I cave... Thats always easier said than done.
  • Options
    kaelariakaelaria Posts: 572
    My Vid on Inventory control shows most of mine!
  • Options
    niz33niz33 Posts: 83
    Hey how can I post pics????
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Just upload your picture to Photobucket, then copy the IMG code from the picture (it will be the fourth one in the little block that pops up below your picture) and paste it in the message box here.
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    I may see how long I can hold onto it before I cave... Thats always easier said than done.
    AMEN!
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    I believe I posted these in an earlier thread, although it could have been on another board. Photobucket

low res

Tony, looking at your pics I saw a number of sticks that I almost sent you yesterday... and then changed the selection. I think I only see one in your collection that's among those I ended up sending. My pics aren't current.
  • Options
    Good deal, looks like you know my tastes then, lol. Nice set-up btw, and nice wheel-gun there. What make is that?
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I just took a shitload of pics. I feel they are too much for posting individually so I can just going to post the link to the album. This isn't all of my cigars. I also need to take a picture of the front of the Yellow Fuente Humidor. I have a Jar humidor too. The bottom of the Dome Humidor is not filled yet. I need to pick up the Warlords and Grand Ages from my sisters house. I have about 10 bags filled with Oliva, Ashton, Gurkha Grand Reserve and Platinum, Padilla, cotm stuff that I didn't take pics of.

http://s570.photobucket.com/albums/ss145/rwheelwright/Humidors and Cigars/?start=20
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Nice humi security system zoom.....I like
  • Options
    rhoffartrhoffart Posts: 4

Just completed a three weekend project

http://rhoffart.smugmug.com/gallery/7611534_xQToN#492186847_3gasJ

• Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    alienmisprint:
    Good deal, looks like you know my tastes then, lol. Nice set-up btw, and nice wheel-gun there. What make is that?
    S&W Model 617-0.
  • Options
    rhoffart:
    That is very nice man, I dig it. Good work.
  • Options
    zoom6zoom:
    alienmisprint:
    S&W Model 617-0.
    Is that the 10-shot 22LR one?
  • Options
    rhoffart:
    was fly fishing part of that project?

i hope so. I havent done that in a few years. maybe ill go fishing with my dad later this spring.
  • Options
    Finally learned how to post pics... This is my temporary humidor until I save for a bigger one. image This is my 2nd temporary humidor. imageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    niz,
    i see many people that have this style humidor. how do you like it?

anything you dont like about it?
  • Options
    How do you like those Verdaderos? I have been wanting to give em a try, haven't really heard anything one way or the other about them yet though....
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Nice collection-reminds me I need to smoke another Sol Cabano CC
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Niz, lol reminds me of mine at home. waiting for the bigger one..
  • Options
    wow, some great pics their wheelie. A lot of fuente and GOF... like the coffin's and gurkha barber pole, what cigar is that? the only cigar like that I know of comes in a sampler of sorts..
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    rhoffart:

i hope so. I havent done that in a few years. maybe ill go fishing with my dad later this spring.
    did you make that humi? nicely done if you did.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    wow, some great pics their wheelie. A lot of fuente and GOF... like the coffin's and gurkha barber pole, what cigar is that? the only cigar like that I know of comes in a sampler of sorts..
    That's the one it is. It's called the Enigma. I haven't found them sold seperately. Gonna try it soon. Have about 3 months of age on it.
  • Options
    rwheelwright:
    phobicsquirrel:
    That's the one it is. It's called the Enigma. I haven't found them sold seperately. Gonna try it soon. Have about 3 months of age on it.
    Okay yeah found the pack it comes in. btw have you had the master select? I'm torn between the maduro or regular. wondering if I should get both or not. sort of only want to buy 1. btw you have mail wheelie..
  • Options
    I would like to see pics of anyone that has built a humidor of any kind. As you can see in the pics above I need a bigger one. I'm in the proses of building one from the ground up. As it is now I keep a large selection of my cigars in 2 large plastic containers that I have modified to hold the right % of humidity.
  • Options
    I love this humidor. But my collection of cigars grew so fast that now I need a bigger one. But to be completely honest I had to modified it to hold my humidity. But I am not to upset about it after all it is my first humidor. This are a couple of pics of what I did. 1st I had to put weather striping around the door (it did not pass the dollar bill test). And 2nd the glass on all 3 sides of the humidor did not have a tight seal so I used a Silicone Glue that is clear and most importantly that it is Mold and Mildew resistant. I know that you can c the silicone from the inside but from the outside you cant. imageimageimage
  • Options
    rhoffartrhoffart Posts: 4
    phobicsquirrel:
    kuzi16:
    rhoffart:

Just completed a three weekend project

http://rhoffart.smugmug.com/gallery/7611534_xQToN#492186847_3gasJ

did you make that humi? nicely done if you did.

Yep, bought a antique cedar chest that was in poor condition, the lid was not attached, gave him $40 ... got some spanish cedar for the shelves, 2 8x10 glass panels and three weekends later ...

• Options
    Nice job on that chest. That's exactly what I had in mind 4 my little project.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    rwheelwright:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Okay yeah found the pack it comes in. btw have you had the master select? I'm torn between the maduro or regular. wondering if I should get both or not. sort of only want to buy 1. btw you have mail wheelie..
    The only Master Selects I have had are the Robusto and the 6 X 60. I only had one robusto and it was good not great but good. I had two of the 6 X 60's. The first one was better than the last. I think that the cigar is to mellow for me, but that might not be the correct assessment. Maybe not mellow but lacked in flavor or didn't have as much flavor as the last. Something like that. I have 3 more of that size aging. I didn't know they came in regular and maduro. Hrm... I'll have to look into that.

I have even more that is not shown in the pics. I have three tuperware full plus about 10 bags of stuff. All of my Ashtons are in bags, the Grand Reserve, Platinum Reserve, Royal Reserve, Corniche, all my Padillas, Nubs, Partagas Serie S,5 Vegas, Gurkha GK, Elegence, Black Puro, Doble Maduro, Fuerte, Symphony, Gold, Signature 101, Olivas, and I can't remember what else. I really need to smoke my inventory down so I can put the stuff in bags in a humidor.