Home General Discussion
Options

anyone have pics of your humidor setups?

Comments

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Bumpity bump
  • Options
    BigginBiggin Posts: 52
    I've only just begun, but I'm drinking milk and maybe one day my humidor will be as impressively filled as those I've seen on this thread.  I do have a humidor at least so I guess that is a step in the right direction. 
  • Options
    HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    Well I have had my humidor for a while now and I have finally filled it a little bit. I just received another shipment to add to my box of Oliva G Maduros and RP variety pack along with a few others. To humidity shown is low because I just had it out of the box reorganizing it before I took pictures. Other than that the humidity has been great with my excessive amount of beads! With 65% beads it stays right around 68% with the beads probably a little overcharged. I also filled the puck with some of the beads I bought in bulk in order to spread them out a bit more. image image image image image image image
  • Options
    MAJORdorMoMAJORdorMo Posts: 356
    I just got my first humidor a few days ago! =D
    My stogies come tomorrow, but I'll give you a few pics now:

• Options
    MAJORdorMo:
    I just got my first humidor a few days ago! =D
    My stogies come tomorrow, but I'll give you a few pics now:
    [IMG]br>

That humidor looks familiar....just a different color! I can guess where you bought that
  • Options
    jeff_connorsjeff_connors Posts: 483
    Im not the greatest photographer

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Here's mine, just got it filled part way so far. imageimage
  • Options
    double posted somehow...
  • Options
    jeff_connorsjeff_connors Posts: 483
    what kidda cost are we looking at to build one of those from scratch, if one has all the right tools?
  • Options
    If one has all the tools, then it would cost about $450. It took me ~20 hours to build it.
  • Options
    vankleekkwvankleekkw Posts: 404
    One of these days I'll take the time to figure out how to post a picture on this site.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Hugemoose:
    Well I have had my humidor for a while now and I have finally filled it a little bit. I just received another shipment to add to my box of Oliva G Maduros and RP variety pack along with a few others. To humidity shown is low because I just had it out of the box reorganizing it before I took pictures. Other than that the humidity has been great with my excessive amount of beads! With 65% beads it stays right around 68% with the beads probably a little overcharged. I also filled the puck with some of the beads I bought in bulk in order to spread them out a bit more.
    Moose, how are those Sol Cubano Artisan's?
  • Options
    vankleekkw:
    One of these days I'll take the time to figure out how to post a picture on this site.
    Photobucket. Upload images, click on [img] tag, right click on link, copy and paste to post.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    cabinetmaker:
    Here's mine, just got it filled part way so far. imageimage
    Did you season it befor you put the cigars in? That is a thing of beauty. I see the God of Fires, nubs, RP, Gurkhas, Verdaderos. Are those in the second picture on the middle right Macanudo Maduros?
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    so neat and organized, very nice. I've never had them cigars with the leaf on them.. been thinking about it though.
  • Options
    cholmes8310:
    Moose, how are those Sol Cubano Artisan's?
    Not sure yet! I just got those in the other day from a Nigaraguan sampler I got. The construction appears to be great unlike much of what I have heard about these. I paid a little over $2 for each given the price of the sampler so I'm pretty sure I will be happy with them since I didn't pay $20 for each.
  • Options

It's amazing what $70 can get you in this country ^_^

• Options
    MAJORdorMo.....it apears you should have bought a larger humidor!
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    so neat and organized, very nice. I've never had them cigars with the leaf on them.. been thinking about it though.
    The Verdadero Organic cigars? I have been thinking about these but have yet to read or hear anything about them that makes me want to buy some. Can they really be that good to rank No.1 on Ccom?
  • Options
    rwheelwright:
    Did you season it befor you put the cigars in? That is a thing of beauty. I see the God of Fires, nubs, RP, Gurkhas, Verdaderos. Are those in the second picture on the middle right Macanudo Maduros?
    Those are Macanudo Maduros.

Yes, I seasoned it all day Sunday, and most of today. Heartfelt beads (1.5lbs) came in today, stuck them in and the humidity immediately stabalized at 67%..

Here's another shot of the bottom compartment:

• Options
    Hugemoose:
    MAJORdorMo.....it apears you should have bought a larger humidor!

Ha! Yeah, I was expecting merely 30-40 cigars, but now I'm overwhelmed!
    Good thing I didn't go through with my CCOM sampler purchase. Ha!

• Options
    nsezellnsezell Posts: 294
    man, that's the prettiest humidor setup ive ever seen cabinet. I really like the bottom chamber for your boxes.
  • Options
    Hugemoose:
    phobicsquirrel:
    The Verdadero Organic cigars? I have been thinking about these but have yet to read or hear anything about them that makes me want to buy some. Can they really be that good to rank No.1 on Ccom?
    Great morning smoke, imo, and great for driving and smoking. Pleasant taste too....if you like raisans....I like raisans....
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I like raisens too , have one resting in the humi, getting more ansy to try it ...
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    hmmm, I'll have to order one or two.....
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I didn't get any of the raisin taste everyone keeps talking about, but it was pleasant and had a nice sweetness to it. Definately one of my favorite mild cigars, right behind 5 Vegas Gold.
  • Options
    bigj51bigj51 Posts: 52
    Reviving old thread b/c I just got my humi fully stocked

• Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555

I see decades and Padron anni's!
    NICE

What are the unbanded cigars in the bottom there?
  • Options
    4bob44bob4 Posts: 212
    Well I dont have all the awesome smokes and humi's you guys have but here's what I got. Supplies are dwindling low because money is tight right now. And believe me I did have better cigars in there too. Here is my little humi and collection: imageimageimage The Don Pepin Garcia CC's are stacked two high in the second picture. Probably giving those out for the birth of my child. Maybe I should be greedy and keep them for myself and get some my father's (or is that too corny?)