Home General Discussion
Options

anyone have pics of your humidor setups?

Comments

• Options
    WaxingMoonWaxingMoon Posts: 328
    Well, she looked good and smelled great! I had to have my way with her.... lol
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    :0
  • Options
    nsezellnsezell Posts: 294
  • Options
    andrewhandrewh Posts: 97
    From Random
    Just got the two daily cigar deals in the mail-The 5 Vegas Limitada 2009 and the CCOM Brazilian Label. image is clickable
  • Options
    Top row
    From Random
    Bottom Row
    From Random
    I need more room!!
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Garen B:
    Start getting into the trades and passes suspect, get some variety in that humi!
    Alright I took your advice from way back in July and made a few changes.

• Options
    Bumping this thread, it was about to fall off the last page, and I don't want all the pics to disappear.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Nice save! When my new humi is all seasoned and organized, I'll put up some pics.
  • Options
    hello everyone, heres a link to an album of my humidor transformation, just re did it completely, made it alot nicer, and hold ALOT more, with plenty of pics of my current stock of cigars.. http://img52.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=94184233.jpg
  • Options
    acsamples79:
    hello everyone, heres a link to an album of my humidor transformation, just re did it completely, made it alot nicer, and hold ALOT more, with plenty of pics of my current stock of cigars.. http://img52.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=94184233.jpg
    hey man...I like the fan you used. I need to get a little more air movement going on in my cabinet...what kind of fan is that?
  • Options
    here is a link back to my little custom job that me and my girl friend built. http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/post/102395.aspx
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    clearlysuspect:
    Garen B:
    Start getting into the trades and passes suspect, get some variety in that humi!
    Alright I took your advice from way back in July and made a few changes.

Suspect I know that this is an old thread but what are the cigars in the 4th picture down with the white band & red T on it?
  • Options
    txjayhawk:
    acsamples79:
    hey man...I like the fan you used. I need to get a little more air movement going on in my cabinet...what kind of fan is that?
    its an XT fan, it a 12 volt fan for vehicles to mount on the vents to help the flow.....it was 5 bucks at meijer....if anyone needs one and cant find any let me know ill grab all thats left at meijer and ship em out to you guys, obviously you need an adapter from a 12 volt to wall plug...it works pretty well though
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    leemarshall337:
    Bumping this thread, it was about to fall off the last page, and I don't want all the pics to disappear.
    when things fall off the last page all you have to do is go to the "forum options" button at the bottom of each category (General Discussion, Cigar 101, etc...) and change the date of how far back you can view. i think the default is 2 months.
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    Suspect I know that this is an old thread but what are the cigars in the 4th picture down with the white band & red T on it?

Those are the Tarazona cigars that I have spoken so highly of and so poorly of the owner.
  • Options
    acsamples79:
    I really like what you did here! This is the 150 count, 3 shelf, vertical display humidor, correct? What a great idea for maximizing your space!!! Did you simply glue a slab of spanish cedar in one side of it over top of the glass, or did you remove the glass and replace that entire side?
  • Options
    clearlysuspect:
    Sandman1am:

Those are the Tarazona cigars that I have spoken so highly of and so poorly of the owner.
    Gotcha so if I have been following your posts then that is the former partner of the guy who own's 262? If so are they the same blend or did I miss something?
  • Options
    clearlysuspect:
    acsamples79:
    I really like what you did here! This is the 150 count, 3 shelf, vertical display humidor, correct? What a great idea for maximizing your space!!! Did you simply glue a slab of spanish cedar in one side of it over top of the glass, or did you remove the glass and replace that entire side?
    you are correct sir!!! it is the "150 count" (about 50 count..if your lucky) vertical display humi.... i ordered the spanish cedar veneer from rockler....had just enough in the 2'X4' sheet....i used the veneer cement, and basically i used some shims to just fill in the space between the veneer and the glass..so basically i filled in the indent on each side (except obviously the front) and glued the veneer all the way across... worked GREAT...i had ALOT of problems with the HUMI how it was... HORRIBLE and i mean BAD seal and it had cracks all around it....it was worthless... now i re did the hinges, the lid, filled in the cracks and clamped it tight, lined it all out and its fantastic...ive got PLENTY of room for sticks and it holds 65% absolutely perfect.... best thing i couldve done!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i should take pics of my stuff again. i have a good amount of turn over and both humidors are full now. previously the aging humi was about 75% full. if i can find the camera.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    My humi; expecting a new one in a few weeks, as well as about 20 more nails, so I'll post that when it's all set up image
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    xmacro:
    My humi; expecting a new one in a few weeks, as well as about 20 more nails, so I'll post that when it's all set up image
    Nice Champ! I have a Kimber Custom Classic Carry and a Springfield TRP (all done up!). I also have a Para LDA Carry (that I'm looking too sell). Thats it for .45's
  • Options
    Damn, good taste!! :D
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    clearlysuspect:
    Sandman1am:

Gotcha so if I have been following your posts then that is the former partner of the guy who own's 262? If so are they the same blend or did I miss something?
    No. No. No. No. And No! While the Tarazona's are some awesome sticks, from everything I've seen so far, the 262 Paradigm is completely different. The primary evidence that supports this is that the Paradigm is created in the Honduras while the Tarazona was assembled by the Oliva family in Nicaragua. I received my sticks in the mail today and they look and smell completely different. I'll post pictures later showing what I'm talking about.
  • Options
    clearlysuspect:
    Sandman1am:
    clearlysuspect:
    Sandman1am:

No. No. No. No. And No! While the Tarazona's are some awesome sticks, from everything I've seen so far, the 262 Paradigm is completely different. The primary evidence that supports this is that the Paradigm is created in the Honduras while the Tarazona was assembled by the Oliva family in Nicaragua. I received my sticks in the mail today and they look and smell completely different. I'll post pictures later showing what I'm talking about.
    I'm guessing that I struck a nerve. PM to you Suspect.
  • Options
    You struck a nerve because clearlysuspect is a rep for 262 ;)

So what tobacco's are in the 262 vs the Tarazona? If I recall, where a cigar is assembled makes no difference at all, only the origin of the tobacco that's used matters
  • Options
    xmacro:
    You struck a nerve because clearlysuspect is a rep for 262 ;)

So what tobacco's are in the 262 vs the Tarazona? If I recall, where a cigar is assembled makes no difference at all, only the origin of the tobacco that's used matters
    I knew that he friends with the owner didn't know he was a rep, I also didn't know if there was a difference in the cigars. You know name change or what not. Just trying to be informed and know the difference is all, get a little educated if you will. Not trying to be an ass or anything. I made my order yesterday for the 6 pack sampler pack from 262 and I am very excited to try them out.
  • Options
    My little 15 count humidor that I keep my nicest sticks (2 Gurkha Beauty, 2 Gurkha Shaggy, 2 Gurkha Titan, and 6 Gurkha Turks) image My 5 Vegas Humidor Sampler with some 5 Vegas Miami and 5 Vegas Limitada 2007 image My Southport Small Burl Humidor with about 35 sticks in it image This is my whole collection... image
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Frakkin A David!!!! WTF kinda armory you building there???
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    I'm from Michigan what more would you expect?? The big one is an Armalite M4 Assault rifle calibered in 5.56 NATO ammunition with a 30rd banana clip and suppressor. The second is a German H&K G36 Commando also calibered in 5.56 NATO and is used by German SWAT and Special Forces. I obtained them through Military family members and yes I have the proper permits for them. Here is a better photograph of them... image
  • Options
    Well since i showed off my prized possessions might as well show where all my money went... My AR Family: image Left-to-right Precision gun: 18" 1/8 White Oak barrel /w badger forend FWS Trigger POS optic in a LaRue mount (gonna have to replace that garbage glass someday *sigh*) Current Go-to rifle: 16" LMT TA31F /w microdot Training beater: 16" LMT EOtech 552 Standard Battle Rifle 11.5" BCM EOtech XPS 3-0 .22lr Trainer: S&W MP-15/22 Heh, pretty easy to see what buttstock I prefer :lol: