Home General Discussion
Options

Breaking Cigar News

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,718 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    KFC sells that well?

Probably not but it is part of the Drew estate culture, so it fits into the portfolio better than the muwat. The hype over Liga privada is gone, so the lounge series is no longer relevant.

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like OpusX will be more expensive then usual in the years to come

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/hail-destroys-acres-worth-of-fuente-fuente-opusx-wrapper-leaf

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,445 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheKraken said:
    Looks like OpusX will be more expensive then usual in the years to come

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/hail-destroys-acres-worth-of-fuente-fuente-opusx-wrapper-leaf

Wasn't there some kind of warehouse fire not long ago, too? Crap. I don't smoke many Opus. Who does? Other than DZR, of course. But, I've noticed that not many seem to be available these days, and I do like to pick up a couple from time to time. Makes me wonder if we'll ever see them again.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,264 ✭✭✭✭✭

How to make friends and influence people.

• Options
    Deadstroke174Deadstroke174 Posts: 548 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well **** that would suck

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022

Da Fük

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,622 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rdp77 said:
    They’ll just truck them to another country and ship from there.

Do you promise

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jrflickster said:

@Rdp77 said:
    They’ll just truck them to another country and ship from there.

Do you promise

Yes, too much money involved. They’ll make it happen.

• Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭✭✭

Likely to a country that starts with an “H” and rhymes with shmonduras

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭✭

You know they truck coffee from Mexico into Guatemala for sale because coffee from Guatemala gets a higher price.

Maybe we'll see a lot of LNF cigars coming out of Honduras in the future.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,731 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is there anything this administration can't screw up.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    MrPossumMrPossum Posts: 503 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat said:
    Noticed on another site that Indian Motorcycle Cigars now exist. Hadn't heard of these.

Cool box, no idea what the cigars might be like.

Most likely big and extravagant

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,407 ✭✭✭✭✭

Only if they sell them outside of cigar shops.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    Only if they sell them outside of cigar shops.

You just gave me an idea for something to add to my shop! Thanks!

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• Options

The man behind the curtain is Philip Zanghi III, either he or his father were co-founders of Indian Tabac with Rocky Patel. Philip Zanghi II owned the Indian Motorcycle name at one time, I don't think he ever actually produced a motorcycle, but I could be wrong. I do remember that there were several in the business who considered him to be primarily a con man. I ordered a couple 5 packs, just to see.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is this a different company remaking them, or just getting noticed? The one Larry pictured on the bottom was pretty enjoyable.

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Wylaff said:
    Is this a different company remaking them, or just getting noticed? The one Larry pictured on the bottom was pretty enjoyable.

It seems like they’ve been around awhile. I think they’ve just rebranded and put more behind advertising.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,718 ✭✭✭✭✭

@genareddog said:

@Amos_Umwhat said:
    Noticed on another site that Indian Motorcycle Cigars now exist. Hadn't heard of these.

I have had one for quite awhile but don’t want to smoke it.

Those OGs are legit

Don't look ↑
  • Options

@VegasFrank said:

@genareddog said:

@Amos_Umwhat said:

I have had one for quite awhile but don’t want to smoke it.

Those OGs are legit

I'm hoping that these new ones are like this: