Home Non Cigar Related
Options

What's for dinner?

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    I went all out and made some BBQ Beef Brisket and a Pumpkin-Nutella Cheesecake!

pre- Sauciness picture

Love Brisket!!!!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our engineer whips up some of the best fried chicken I've ever had. I'm looking forward to supper.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    You need to cook more often Daniel-:)
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    Had me so waffle house. love waffle house.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    You need to cook more often Daniel-:)
    Of course I cooked it Rip. Spam raw is gross lol.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Pulled Pork Tacos. Have the pork butt braising for six solid hours.
  • Options
    Bombay:
    Pulled Pork Tacos. Have the pork butt braising for six solid hours.
    I like butt taco's schluuurrrrp
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Boneless pork chops cooked in bacon grease with homemade mac n' cheese and mixed veg with said bacon in it.
    I made a happy plate.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    Boneless pork chops cooked in bacon grease with homemade mac n' cheese and mixed veg with said bacon in it.
    I made a happy plate.
    I would die without bacon!!
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Interesting burger tonight before going to check out Christmas lights. 1/2lb burger with bacon bits, white cheddar pimiento cheese, and jalapeno jelly. Very tasty!
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I put a moose round roast in the crockpot with some carrots, red potatoes, onion, and celery. That should help to soak up some of the beer I'll be consuming. My house already smells fantastic. It should be ready around 6 or 7.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    I put a moose round roast in the crockpot with some carrots, red potatoes, onion, and celery. That should help to soak up some of the beer I'll be consuming. My house already smells fantastic. It should be ready around 6 or 7.
    sounds tasty. New York Strip and Crab for me tonight, mmmmmm.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BBQ tenderloin with mushrooms, baked potato, salad and bread! It's 18 F'n degrees out...better turn out great, or I will be pissed!!
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made some green chile chicken soup, mild wings, hot wings, beef hot dogs with sour *** ( for luck in the new year) and chips and salsa for our guests at the bar tonight. People love free food!!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fixin cornbeef and cabbage with newpotatoes to bring in the newyear.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    made a big ol pot of home made spaghetti sauce with ground sausage, and some meatballs. wifes boilin the noodles now, about to chow!
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Chinese for the fam..... sesame chicken for me Happy New Year! Fa Ra Ra Ra Ra Ra Ra Ra Ra......
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    We went the Chinese route tonight, too. Nice local restaurant with a great dinner special. Hot and Sour soup, crispy wontons, and some spicy pork with steamed rice. Yum.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Martel:
    We went the Chinese route tonight, too. Nice local restaurant with a great dinner special. Hot and Sour soup, crispy wontons, and some spicy pork with steamed rice. Yum.
    you are very welcome. please come again. ~ Management
  • Options
    jliu:

We sure will! It was our first visit to this particular place and we really enjoyed it. Food was fresh, clean restaurant, nice waitress. She told us they kept really busy on the weekends, but not so much during the week. It probably has something to do with being in a strip where the parking lot connects to a PF Chang's, but my entire dinner cost less than a single entree at the chain and was just as good, if not better. The wife didn't like her chicken and broccoli quite as much, but my daughter demolished her combination fried rice, ate some of her mother's and brother's, too. He just picked out the shrimp and complained that it had too many peas.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Martel:
    jliu:

We sure will! It was our first visit to this particular place and we really enjoyed it. Food was fresh, clean restaurant, nice waitress. She told us they kept really busy on the weekends, but not so much during the week. It probably has something to do with being in a strip where the parking lot connects to a PF Chang's, but my entire dinner cost less than a single entree at the chain and was just as good, if not better. The wife didn't like her chicken and broccoli quite as much, but my daughter demolished her combination fried rice, ate some of her mother's and brother's, too. He just picked out the shrimp and complained that it had too many peas.
    hahaha. whenever you're hungry, just wok on over
  • Options
    Chili spiced pork tacos with home made slaw with a twist of lime! Mmmmm Mmmmmmm! So good!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    reggie713:
    Chili spiced pork tacos with home made slaw with a twist of lime! Mmmmm Mmmmmmm! So good!
    Reggie... Ill be over in 5 minutes..sounds awesome! I like making my own slaw to put on top of fish tacos..yummo
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    reggie713:
    Reggie... Ill be over in 5 minutes..sounds awesome! I like making my own slaw to put on top of fish tacos..yummo
    Hey shizz! You are more than welcome! But I highly doubt you could be here in 5 minutes!! LOL I've never had fish tacos, I gotta try em tho!
  • Options
    It smells so good in my house right now with a Manhattan style clam chowder simmering on the stove. I'm gonna pop some rolls in the oven and a little salad on the side. Yum.

• Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    It's been a long time since I have had a really good Manhattan chowder. I grew up in Virginia/Washington DC and Manhattan/New England and Seafood Chowder were winter staples. I used to go to a watering hole called "Thirsty Whale"in DC for Seafood Chowder. I asked for the recipe and they said it would cost me a fortune to copy. I took them at their word and enjoyed with salty crackers and cold beer! lol
  • Options
    Corned beef and cabbage!!!
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Nutrisystem gourmet, chicken alfredo. The whole thing works like a charm, (only thing I buy is bread for the carb portion) even if you don't exercise (works better with exercuse tho); already lost 10lbs in the past month or so
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Pizza Pasta.image