Home General Discussion

Black Band Project

Comments

• JFJF Posts: 54
    Has anyone received their free sticks yet? I'd thought they should have been starting to roll in about now.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Yeah I would have thought SOMEONE would have gotten theirs by now ...hope their worth the wait ...
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    nope...not yet........still waiting....

"Long ashes my friends."

They said on 5-28 all smokes would be mailed in 21-30 days. Today makes 15 days. Next week/weekend would be my guess as to some of them landing ...but for sure by the next week after that ...Come on Camacho ...lets turn and burn ...
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Im willing to wait for my sticks on this one.

But if they burn me on it I will never buy a Camacho again.

• JoFlo0821JoFlo0821 Posts: 1
    Someone got them, not me but someone in FL

http://twitpic.com/7h5hi

http://twitpic.com/7h5o9
    I'm assuming that means the rest of us'll get them within the next two weeks, depending on our distance from their facility. Hopefully I'll get them in a day or two, being in Mississippi
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    C is dark. Do you think they'd throw a Triple M in there?
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    I would assume that the cigars that are mentioned in the videos would be the ones they send out.

i would at least expect a legend ario, maybe a select.
    betasynn:

Dosen't look dark enough to be triple M IMO
    Remember that it's set against a black box, so it will appear a little lighter. Either way, they look pretty decent, I'm excited to try them.
  • brc81brc81 Posts: 249
    It is nice to see somebody got them, but those pictures are awful.
  • smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    I got an email on may 28th saying that all participants will be receiving their cigars in the next 21-30 days.
  • betasynn:

C is a Triple Maduro.

http://www.blackbandproject.com/reveal/
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Awesome, I haven't tried the new Connecticut or the Corojo before, so that'll be good, and I love the Triple Maduro. Looks like that was a website-sign-up that was very worthwile.
    Yeah Ive never tried a camacho before, but Ive always heard really good stuff tho. i guess thats why their doing this little campaign.
  • brsmith21brsmith21 Posts: 207
    Say what you want about the Black Band Project, but it has definitely gotten people talking about Camacho. Now, if the smokes start rolling in to everybody that participated, could be a big boost for them. Wonder if we'll see some more creative marketing from some other manufacturers.
    Ok,
    So my nephew got his yesterday!
    Connie
    Camaroon
    Triple Maduro
    All Comacho of course
    Still waiting on mine, hopefully Ill get em soon
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Fourtotheflush:
    me too...bit suprised by the triple maduro, thought there would be a Legend Ario in there by the sounds of the video.
    In the email, they said that they wouldn't be sending anything they mentioned in the video.
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    betasynn:
    In the email, they said that they wouldn't be sending anything they mentioned in the video.
    my lack of attention gets me again. Thanks for the heads up
    Fourtotheflush:
    Ok,
    Connie
    Camaroon
    Triple Maduro
    All Comacho of course
    Not that Im complaining about three free cigars.... but i thought that they were gonna send out four...
    smbrink:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Ok,
    Connie
    Camaroon
    Triple Maduro
    All Comacho of course
    Not that Im complaining about three free cigars.... but i thought that they were gonna send out four...
    I got my Black Band cigars today! Cannot wait to try them. Im going to give these babies a little extra time in the humidor.
    Wife just called me at work ---Blackband Camacho Cigars arrived today ---can't wait to get home and see them ...
  • brsmith21brsmith21 Posts: 207
    Mine came today, too! Very cool.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    got my smokes today, they're probably little dry cuz they've been sitting in my mailbox in 90 degree heat all day. Nothing a little time in my humi won't solve.

"Long ashes my friends."

So is C def a Triple Maduro ?
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Cool, good to know these are starting to drop...I'll be expecting mine in the next couple days.
    I did not see anything telling which specific cigar they were --did I miss it somewhere ?
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    I did not see anything telling which specific cigar they were --did I miss it somewhere ?
    Someone else already posted this a page or two back, but here you go:

http://www.blackbandproject.com/reveal/