Home General Discussion

Black Band Project

12346»

Comments

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Are they still shipping these? I never got mine, at first I thought it was because I had moved. But now we have been getting all our forwarded mail from Hawaii for over a month and still nothing. I figured my name just got lost in the shuffle or they ran out.
  • MAJORdorMoMAJORdorMo Posts: 356
    Apparently this WASN'T my week =/.

Meh, always next week =D
    Its been so long ='(
    I've checked out other forums and it seems that NOONE in California has received theirs yet.
    I hope they don't forget about California alltogether.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    MAJORdorMo:
    Its been so long ='( I've checked out other forums and it seems that NOONE in California has received theirs yet. I hope they don't forget about California alltogether.
    They are probably done... The project is no more and they don't have any more cigars to send. if they haven't sent them by now they prolly will never do... sorry...
    So basically they said "*** you" to all their CA participants?
    I have a Camacho PreEmbargo in my humidor. After that is smoked, I won't even consider buying another Camacho cigar until they fulfill their promise.
  • Well I kept sending emails to the contact person on the bottom of their solicitation emails.

He kept emailing back from his blackberry saying they were coming.

Well i recieved 2 boxes on 2 days and heard a few other people did too.
    Good news! I actually called Camacho today. A receptionist answered and I asked about the Black Band Project. She let out a huge sigh and said "The crew isn't available today. We do know that a lot of people haven't received their cigars yet. This is because we are currently producing the next batch."
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Ya know, it's amazing that this thread has reached 11 pages based mostly on the basis of:

"I haven't gotten my cigars yet, have you?"

"Nope...sure haven't. Has anybody?"

"My neighbor-across-town-his-brother's-cousin just got some!"

(everybody else thinking) "Well fvck him then! "
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Hays:
    Ya know, it's amazing that this thread has reached 11 pages based mostly on the basis of:

"I haven't gotten my cigars yet, have you?"

"Nope...sure haven't. Has anybody?"

"My neighbor-across-town-his-brother's-cousin just got some!"

(everybody else thinking) "Well fvck him then! "
    LOL. that was funny as ***.

"Long ashes my friends."

If you haven't gotten any Black Band Project cigars yet, tell them via Facebook (include your email). Dylan from Camacho contacted me and told me my cigars would be shipped in a few weeks and he'll include some Room101 cigars for the inconvenience. =D
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I just sent off an email to Dylan, hopefully he'll come through for me...and I wouldn't mind a Room 101 to try also. Fingers crossed.
    How do you message them? All I see is a way to put it on their wall, no private message option....
    Email dylan@camachocigars.com. That's what I did, hopefully I'll have something to show for it.
    I actually just put on their wall that I didn't get my cigars and they PM'd me asking for my email. But dylan@camachocigars.com is the guy who responded to me (and he said to contact him any time i wanted) so that should work fine.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    What if I emailed them and I never signed up???

That is a complete *** move, but a good idea!
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:

P.S. I did NOT do this... just wondering... I'm not that much of an A-Hole
    Lasabar:

He said he was going to cross check my name/address and see what the problem was, so it probably wouldn't work =P.
    Welp, Dylan from Camacho put out a list of all the people who did not receive their cigars. If you are on the list, your cigars will be shipped next week:
    http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/general-cigar-discussion/247662-black-band-project.html#post2713503

Only problem is, my name isn't on there =/.

EDIT: Emailed Dylan and he added my name to the list. =D
  • I don't think they realized the magnitude of people who were going to sign up. But I give them props for trying to make good with everyone.
    Took a look at that list and I'm not on it. So I wonder how many others completed the videos and were left out. Boo Camacho
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    j0z3r:
    Took a look at that list and I'm not on it. So I wonder how many others completed the videos and were left out. Boo Camacho

I think someone said call them and they would add you to the list ...they were good cigars Joe, might be worth it if your not already too upset ...I'm just sayin ...
    Yeah Gene, you know for me it's not worth the trouble. Obviously Camacho bit off more than they could chew and at this point I'm just going to drop it. I don't want to wonder if I'm going to get anything anymore. I repeat: Boo Camacho. :)
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I can understand that Joe ...shame they didn't follow thru
  • JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    j0z3r:
    I sat through those videos and they were very entertaining however I never rec'vd the cigars and I am not on the list of 300. I did take majors advice and sent off an email to dylan at camanchocigar.com. haven't heard back yet,but we'll see. Maybe they'll come through on this
    Jdorais:
    j0z3r:
    I sat through those videos and they were very entertaining however I never rec'vd the cigars and I am not on the list of 300. I did take majors advice and sent off an email to dylan at camanchocigar.com. haven't heard back yet,but we'll see. Maybe they'll come through on this

3 other people on Puff.com weren't on the list, and an email to Dylan got them included.
    No ****, I'm on the list. I guess we will see. We have been getting all the mail sent to our old address, hopefully I will see these cigars after all. Its not like they cost anything, and the videos were pretty funny, so no loss either way.
  • smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    i just sent a 2nd email. we'll see what happens now.
    I thought I'd inform you guys: For those who haven't received their cigars, they will be shipped out on Friday. And, since Camacho is fresh out of Room 101s, they will include a Camacho 10th Anniv Robusto and a Camacho Select Robusto.
  • So do you really think we are going to get 5 cigars from them?
    magicseven:
    So do you really think we are going to get 5 cigars from them?

Dylan from Camacho promised on the Puff Cigar forums, so I don't see why we wouldn't.