Home General Discussion

Black Band Project

Comments

• gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Thanks Tony
    I think that was worth a few minutes time each week ...
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    With everyone getting there's in, hopefully I should be seeing mine here in a couple of days. I'm tired of waiting! Haha.
  • smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    Has anyone else not gotten theirs in yet?
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I'm starting to think I won't be getting mine...unless they shipped in stages, then maybe I still have hope.
  • rmccloudrmccloud Posts: 160 ✭✭
    At least I am not the only one out there that still has not gotten their smokes.
  • brc81brc81 Posts: 249
    I've pretty much given up on them myself. I did read somewhere that they would be shipped in stages so there is still a chance.
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    haven't gotten mine yet either. I'll remain patient and hopeful.
  • JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    I have not recv'd mine yet either. I just sent off an email to them asking what gives.
    I can't believe a company the size of Camacho would not have all these out and delivered by now.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    gmill880:
    I can't believe a company the size of Camacho would not have all these out and delivered by now.
    Unless the whole campaign was not very well organized. Who knows? I won't be expecting mine, but I'll be happy if they show up.
    j0z3r:
    gmill880:
    Unless the whole campaign was not very well organized. Who knows? I won't be expecting mine, but I'll be happy if they show up.
    with the overwhelming response, I can imagine that they were ill prepared and have to wait for more to be packaged and such.

I won't give up hope, but won't be broken if they don't ever come.
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    i got mine a few weeks ago...are they still sending these things out.
    I still haven't gotten mine either. I'm not that upset though, it's not like I paid for them.
  • txpooltxpool Posts: 30

Just when I gave up hope, I got my smokes in yesterday.

• KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    txpool:

Just when I gave up hope, I got my smokes in yesterday.

Sweet! Congrats! I hope you enjoy them as much as i did. I already smoked all 3 of mine :) The triple maduro was my favorite.

"Long ashes my friends."

• brc81brc81 Posts: 249
    I just received a call from my wife that my Black Band Project package arrived today. SWEET!
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    brc81:
    I just received a call from my wife that my Black Band Project package arrived today. SWEET!
    This sucks !! You have to live in the US to participate.
    brc81:

Maybe that means that mine will come today since we are both in Indiana. Although, I really have lost all hope....
    rmccloud:
    brc81:

Maybe that means that mine will come today since we are both in Indiana. Although, I really have lost all hope....
    If it's any consolation, I just received mine. I had lost hope as well. My brother walked into my room with a tiny cardboard box, and my eyes lit up. Once I saw Camacho on the shipping label, I pretty much jumped up and down. They got here in pretty good shape too.
    Oh, Happy Day!! The sticks were sitting on my island when I got home from work today. Now how long are they going to last in the humidor?? ;)
  • MAJORdorMoMAJORdorMo Posts: 356
    I'm still waiting for mine.
    Hopefully they'll come soon.
    hope regained here...received mine in the mail today.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    rmccloud:
    Oh, Happy Day!! The sticks were sitting on my island when I got home from work today. Now how long are they going to last in the humidor?? ;)
    Im letting my remaining two rest for a while. I just think that these may have been rushed throught the process and need to calm down a bit.
    Crap.... leaving for 9 days on Tuesday. I hope my cigars don't come then. =/
  • smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    Im giving up hope...now maybe they will actually get here!!!
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't received them yet. doh!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Me either, of course my mail is all being forwarded back here from Hawaii now, so I doubt I will ever see tham.
    Still waiting in CA....
    I have a feeling this will be my week! =D
    MAJORdorMo:
    Still waiting in CA.... I have a feeling this will be my week! =D
    Me too.