Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Fish Nuggets....aka Catfish's reviews

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    Wonderful review Dustin! I knew that you would enjoyed it though you are a Padron Maduro fan. I am really happy with my investment of the humidor purchase of 40 cigars. I sincerely appreciate for dedicating the review in my name. Thanks brother. It interesting to see over the years how you developed your fine palate.
    catfishbluezz:
    For the money, make no mistake, the 40th delivers an amazing experience. I highly recommend this cigar... Click Here for the Review
    No problem Rip, I am actually going to review a ton of the high end cigars I have collected over the years this year and rate them all. No need to sit on ridiculously expensive cigars really. It's tiem to experience them all and rate them accordingly.
  • Options
    Seriously, this is one of the best values on the market hands down gents. I cannot recommend this cigar enough, and if I had room and capital, would go deep. Click Here for the review at Habanos Critic

• Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a great stick! Enjoyed the review as always.
  • Options
    blutattoo:
    Sounds like a great stick! Enjoyed the review as always.
    I almost bought a box today after reading it lol... I only have a few left, so tasty...
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    catfishbluezz:
    Seriously, this is one of the best values on the market hands down gents. I cannot recommend this cigar enough, and if I had room and capital, would go deep. Click Here for the review at Habanos Critic

PM to you CFB
  • Options
    Regius hit another homerun. This is blended for the American palate, and they will love it. Think Old School Camacho profile, Illusione, with tons of flavor and body without any palate burn. I really think this guy gets it in terms of finish when it comes to blending with spice. FYI, the demand for his limited release last year was so great, they had paid orders for 800 more boxes then produced, but did make more. This blend will be released from one vendor for nationwide distribution, and they will open 150 or so shops to carry it. The initial run is almost sold out before it has hit the market as well. Regius will be producing more as the year goes along, twice as much as initially produced. So while they may be hard to find at first, they will be available eventually. I will be buying a few boxes, just not sure what sizes yet. Click Here for the review

• Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Regius hit another homerun. This is blended for the American palate, and they will love it. Think Old School Camacho profile, Illusione, with tons of flavor and body without any palate burn. I really think this guy gets it in terms of finish when it comes to blending with spice. FYI, the demand for his limited release last year was so great, they had paid orders for 800 more boxes then produced, but did make more. This blend will be released from one vendor for nationwide distribution, and they will open 150 or so shops to carry it. The initial run is almost sold out before it has hit the market as well. Regius will be producing more as the year goes along, twice as much as initially produced. So while they may be hard to find at first, they will be available eventually. I will be buying a few boxes, just not sure what sizes yet. Click Here for the review

Drool.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    This was a cool one to review. I have to admit, I was patiently waiting for the change, and it delivered. Definitely blending in the Euro wheelhouse, mild to medium, with a smooth finish. I would easily smoke one again if I came across it.
    Click Here

• Options
    Possibly my favorite robusto thus far... This is one fantastic cigar. Immediate trigger finger reaction. Click here for the review at Habanoscritic.com image
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a couple of these in the humi waiting to try. Look forward to reading your review and maybe fire one up tonight. Thanks
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Nice! I've been enjoying the no.1 for a while, guess some no.2 will have to be in order. I love hoyo, the du gourmet sound fantastic, I think they will be my next try.
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Just had a herf with Marty and Jiunn yesterday on da beach.
    Jiunn gifted me a Regius Limited Edition Mitchell Orchant London Seleccion 4 3/4x52 (as well as an isom Partagas), and I had no idea what it was......asked him about it.............asked if it was ready to smoke............and then I smoked it.
    One of the top 3 cigars I've ever had in my life, the other being a well aged Boli, and the third being an older Governador from Mike Tucelli.

Actually, this Orchant may in fact be the best ever.......really freaking good.......apparently a Nica puro......but I swear it had that Dominican nutty smoothness.......started out med strength with flavors exploding in your mouth......ended med-full, with even more refined flavors.....perfect burn/draw..........simply amazing.
    Thanks again Jiunn, and thanks Marty for the scotch and for hosting - great time, as always.