Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Fish Nuggets....aka Catfish's reviews

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    My latest review came via trade with one of the mods over at CFed. Chinnock Cellars is a brand we carry made out of El Titan De Bronze, and blended by Willy Herrera. The owners of the company are into wine, and the cigars are blended in the vein of pairing. To me, this is a straight up Habanos copy and a damn good one at that. It may be a bit light for some, but for me I was in love, other then the worst band experience I have ever had.Click here to check it out
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I'm buying some!
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Man, I almost have to quit reading your reviews, my "want to try list" exceeds my "able to buy" list. ;)
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, you went and did it.
    You wrote a review that by the end, I found myself wanting to do more research on this and now have put that one on my list to buy some.
    Which really sucks.

I don't normally read reviews thinking that I must try that one, but that I should put that one being reviewed on my list to keep an eye out for.

So now, my purchase list has to be all rearranged. Thanks!

Well done.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Thanks for the kind words guys, not all reviews do this to me, and not all make it really. I try and be as objective as possible, but this one was right up my alley. To me, it's perfect for the mild fans out there. My nose is still dry and cracked, and when it finally heals, I will try another to see if I missed anything. Damn sinus infection destroyed me. I don't think full fans or pepper or heavy cedar fans will dig it though.
  • Options
    Do you even review bro?
  • Options
    Rain:
    Do you even review bro?
    bro...do you even palate?
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice review. Might have to pick up a box.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Yes...this cigar is worthy of the COTY IMO. Recent production has been amazing, and I really think it will age into a fine example of what the best cigars should be. Click here to read the review
  • Options
    Yard gar. Kidding. Nice review!
  • Options
    It was unreal all things considered. Honestly, you can ask Juinn, I hated Monte 2 until the late 12 production starting hitting homeruns
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    It was unreal all things considered. Honestly, you can ask Juinn, I hated Monte 2 until the late 12 production starting hitting homeruns
    Yea so true. I've had 12s and 13s myself and they are hitting on all cylinders. I still have a love hate relationship with these cigars... inconsistency pisses me off
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Nice review looks like I'm def getting a box now. Since I've been home and had some free time ive gone through most of your reviews. Very nice job your flavor description are great.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Maybe I missed it....do you know what the box code was?

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jgibv:
    catfishbluezz:

not the factory, this was sep 12
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    jgibv:
    catfishbluezz:

not the factory, this was sep 12
    Cool, thanks man.
    Heard some good things about Sep/Oct 13 recently...thought about a box but too rich for my blood ATM.

Keep up the good reviews bro

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool, I will check it out. I just watched your "What embargo... - Uno" I'd like to explore the world of "exotic" sticks a little more...
  • Options
    Gray4lines:
    Cool, I will check it out. I just watched your "What embargo... - Uno" I'd like to explore the world of "exotic" sticks a little more...
    Oh really....
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice review! I have not had this years #2 only the 12's but from my thoughts I do like the psp2 a tad better...maybe I need too reinvest in the montes
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Gray4lines:
    Oh really....
    PM
  • Options
    If any of you guys ever wanted to try House of Emilio stuff, here is your chance. ONE winner will get nine boxes of House of Emilio product. Now if that ain't a contest, we quit... If DDub wins, he promises to get a tattoo of that other website. Click Here for NINE BOXES

FYI...contest ends the 15th...

• Options
    Does DDub even other website?
  • Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Thanks for the link. I have tried a few of them, however, hard to find singles in this area. That is one great contest prize!
  • Options
    Rain:
    I gave him a sticker.. You should enter this. All sorts of full bodied pepper bombs
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    If any of you guys ever wanted to try House of Emilio stuff, here is your chance. ONE winner will get nine boxes of House of Emilio product. Now if that ain't a contest, we quit... If DDub wins, he promises to get a tattoo of that other website. Click Here for NINE BOXES

FYI...contest ends the 15th...

Holy Schmoly I need to win this bad! Just entered it all. Crazy thing is I have room for all of that. Under 100 sticks left in the humi but it was a good 2 year run without any purchases. Time to stock up. This is an amazing contest. Thanks for the chance!
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    I gave him a sticker.. You should enter this. All sorts of full bodied pepper bombs
    I never got a sticker :-(
    I see how it's gonna be...

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    Never ever ask for the sticker or newsletter. Bad things will happen. You should go into witness protection.
  • Options
    jsnake:
    jgibv:
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    Never ever ask for the sticker or newsletter. Bad things will happen. You should go into witness protection.
    This man speaks truth...
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    jsnake:
    jgibv:
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    This man speaks truth...
    I feel like I'm missing something here....is there a story?

• Options
    jgibv:
    catfishbluezz:
    jsnake:
    jgibv:
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    This man speaks truth...
    I feel like I'm missing something here....is there a story?
    Ask your mailbox...

P.S. Luckily, I'm outta stickers at the moment... So your mailbox is safe...