Home Pipes

What is in your pipe?

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭

Handsome pipe, Steve.

I woke up this morning with a craving for EMP. The morning got away from me, but the craving did not. 2014 Dunhill Early Morning Pipe in my Chacom 2020 Club 168 Smooth Apple "leaner".

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

PSLNF circa 2010

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

Giving Dunbar a try for the first time. Slightly sweet, mild VaPer.

Mmm, the slower you sip, the sweeter it gets.

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020

KBV Vizmir courtesy of @NorCalR1 in a Sav Oscar.

Nice tamper @Yakster

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?

Tilbury in a 2002 Stanwell.

Thanks, @Stubble, even thought I know it’s made of meerschaum it still surprises me how light it is. perfect fit for my big pipe.

After living high on the hog yesterday with Dunbar (thanks to @NorCalR1 for the hookup), 2008 GH Rum Flake followed by KBV West’s Best Mountains of Madness (thanks @Stubble) my beard smells fragrant from GH Lakeland essence and Cyprian Latakia, so I wanted something a big more basic this morning to reset. I reached for the 2014 Dunhill Early Morning Pipe in my Carey Magic Inch pipe after fixing the family bacon, eggs, olallieberry waffles, and coffee to start the day off right.

edited October 2020

@Yakster said:
    Thanks, @Stubble, even thought I know it’s made of meerschaum it still surprises me how light it is. perfect fit for my big pipe.

After living high on the hog yesterday with Dunbar (thanks to @NorCalR1 for the hookup), 2008 GH Rum Flake followed by KBV West’s Best Mountains of Madness (thanks @Stubble) my beard smells fragrant from GH Lakeland essence and Cyprian Latakia, so I wanted something a big more basic this morning to reset. I reached for the 2014 Dunhill Early Morning Pipe in my Carey Magic Inch pipe after fixing the family bacon, eggs, olallieberry waffles, and coffee to start the day off right.

Sounds like "Friday Night Slumber Herf At Yak's" should become a thing....

Bring your sleeping bag and a tent, I'll turn off the sprinklers for you.

One more time with feeling, more EMP in the Carey Magic Inch.

2008 GH Rum Flake in my Chacom 2020 Club 168 Smooth Apple with water to pair while listening to BB King.

Taken with my PotatoCam Phone.

WCC Blue Ridge Special in a Nording.

@Stubble said:

Nice, do you like that Blue Ridge Special as much as I do?

@Yakster said:

@Stubble said:

Nice, do you like that Blue Ridge Special as much as I do?

I'll get back to you on that. This was my first bowl, and I think I dried it out too much. It was a bit harsh, but I think it was my fault.

G&H Rum Flake in a Bruno Nuttens tilted bulldog.

Love that Rum Flake, dripping with Lakeland essence.

Dunhill Early Morning Pipe in my meer with coffee. I'm really starting to learn that drier tobacco smokes better with more flavor as long as you don't smoke it too quickly that it gets hot.

Classic!

1931 Flake in a M. Addis.

2014 Dunhill Early Morning Pipe in my old Estate Hilson "Calabash" shaped pipe. Paired with Hell or High Watermelon wheat beer while I export data for my weekly reports.