Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

AJ Blends Just Suck

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most anymore taste the the same but there are some that are worth checking out 
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too many blends. 
    I like quite a few of them.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭✭✭

The only ones that I really didn't enjoy of his was the Diesel Wiskey Row Sherry Cask @ Hair of the Dog

• Options
    BullSquatchBullSquatch Posts: 563 ✭✭✭✭✭

Everyone's pallet is different. I personally would smoke a rolled up flip flop from AJ's fam. I am currently in love with the New World smokes. I have yet to smoke a bad AJ. To each their own.

"Some people meditate, I smoke cigars." - Ron Perlman
    "...I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God." - Charles Spurgeon
    Two Time Cigar Lottery Winner

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020

@BullSquatch said:
    Everyone's palate is different. I personally would smoke a rolled up flip flop from AJ's fam. I am currently in love with the New World smokes. I have yet to smoke a bad AJ. To each their own.

FIFY

Pallet: 1. a matress stuffed with straw 2. a hard narrow bed

Palate: 1. the roof of the mouth, 2. the sense of taste

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    transplanttransplant Posts: 111 ✭✭✭

Everyone's taste is different, but I'm a big fan of the Ave Maria line...the Ave Charlemagne is one of my go-to golf course smokes as is the MOW Virtue Churchill. I will say that most of AJ's pricier smokes aren't worth the price.

Kipling was a wise man.