Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

2012 BORK Fantasy Football League

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Ray Rice, Reggie Wayne, Peyton Manning---thanks alot fellas. Mike Smith also, thanks for giving Jacquizz a chance to score a few TDs---------well consolation game pays a little I guess. 1 championship and 1 Top 4 finish in three years isnt too bad I suppose:/
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Ray Rice, Reggie Wayne, Peyton Manning---thanks alot fellas. Mike Smith also, thanks for giving Jacquizz a chance to score a few TDs---------well consolation game pays a little I guess. 1 championship and 1 Top 4 finish in three years isnt too bad I suppose:/
    Well??? Congratulations , FWIW I thought you had one of the more consistent teams.
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Did I win....?
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Vulchor:
    Well??? Congratulations , FWIW I thought you had one of the more consistent teams.

No Comment....

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:
    Vulchor:

No Comment....

GRRRRR;)
  • Options
    I'm still surprised that all 4 top seeds made it to the semi finals. It seems all to often in fantasy that upsets happen.
  • Options
    duckshooter:
    I'm still surprised that all 4 top seeds made it to the semi finals. It seems all to often in fantasy that upsets happen.
    Are you FPJ???
  • Options
    No comment...
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Good luck to the 2 that made the Super Bowl and I hope we do this again next year, my money is on Rick to win. Good luck BOTL
  • Options
    Yes, I am FPJ. I got lucky a few times, it has been a lot of fun.
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Can I please get the sacko trophy?! Ugh when is this over so we can get to a real fantasy sport ie baseball... muahahahaha
  • Options
    Congrats FPJ (Duckshooter)!!!!
  • Options
    Wow, what a week for my team to put up some points. I want to thank all of you guys. It has been a lot of fun and a real pleasure to play. I feel extremely lucky as I think I was the last person to get in the league. Plus I lurk around the website a lot but I rarely post and you guys accepted me with open arms anyways. I'm very appreciative and can't say thank you enough. Congratulations to all the other place winners and if you weren't one of them I'm sure you will be next year. Fantasy football can be a fickle thing!
  • Options
    Thanks Kid!
  • Options
    3rd place this year....1st place 2 years ago........and the title being reclaimed next year right here.......congrats to all;).
  • Options
    duckshooter:
    Wow, what a week for my team to put up some points. I want to thank all of you guys. It has been a lot of fun and a real pleasure to play. I feel extremely lucky as I think I was the last person to get in the league. Plus I lurk around the website a lot but I rarely post and you guys accepted me with open arms anyways. I'm very appreciative and can't say thank you enough. Congratulations to all the other place winners and if you weren't one of them I'm sure you will be next year. Fantasy football can be a fickle thing!

Congratulations on your win and becoming the Champ. I wish my team could have made it more challenging for you. But my guys were worn out from last week, lol. Enjoy the bragging rights :)....

Secondly, thank you to the commish and all the other participants. It was fun and a heck of run for all of us. See ya next year :)....

• Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Duckshooter, and had a great time, can't wait until next year
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Congrats to duck killer !
    Now its time to start working on something I can win! Fantasy Baseball... no sucko bowl for me there
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Dont know where to send the winning to, if someone can PM me the addy where I need to send some stogies to, I would appreciate it. Thanks and congrats!!!
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    duckshooter:
    Congrats. But next time stay way from my division. You killed it dude. Congrats.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Sorry guys, i've been checked out on this for awhile... I'll take a look and get the winnings out. If you are one of the winners, please PM me your email so I can get the Ccom gift certificate sent your way...
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    oh damn thats right, we all paid in the beginning for this.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    bump
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    sorry for the delay on this guys... I've been traveling a lot lately, but i'm back now and we'll get the winnings squared away... pretty sure most folks have already reached out to me so it will be quick