Options

2012 BORK Fantasy Football League

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:
    Bye, lol... Oh, an I told you so, lol....
    Ohhhh there will be revenge!!!!!! That was so frickkn painfull,, I think losing by one point is the worst!!! I could go on and on, about if only this or that player scored just one more yard, or if Brees didnt throw that pick late in the 4th qtr, or,,, YEA whoulda shoulda coulda, Oh I hate the chiefs right now for givin you all those points,,,,lol Good Game you lucky ***!!!!!

In my rubbing it in voice, lol. I love you to Rudy, lol.......
    Oh if you coulda seen me last night,,I looked something like this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajsNJtnUb7c
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    zeebra:
    I dont know how scoring works in this league, I guess I'm just use to Yahoo
    it's the standard scoring... i never really went over it because it's what we used last year... sorry zeebs
  • Options
    robbyras:
    zeebra:
    I dont know how scoring works in this league, I guess I'm just use to Yahoo
    it's the standard scoring... i never really went over it because it's what we used last year... sorry zeebs
    I posted the link for his review.
  • Options
    Good for you Mike for pickin up Andre Brown and for playin him,, I tried to get him but was too far down in the waiver wire,, I expect good things from him tonight and beyond
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Dam Cam!
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Good for you Mike for pickin up Andre Brown and for playin him,, I tried to get him but was too far down in the waiver wire,, I expect good things from him tonight and beyond
    I didn't expect him to have that kinda night at all. I may actually win one yet!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    skweekz:
    The Kid:
    I didn't expect him to have that kinda night at all. I may actually win one yet!

Sounds like good coaching :)....
  • Options
    TE for sale! Dennis Pitta (Bal TE) is available for trade... I'm looking for a solid WR in return... lemme know if you're interested
  • Options
    Lift603Lift603 Posts: 253
    Interested to see who I can get for benjarvus green-ellis and/or Sidney rice. I am looking for. Qb or running back but open to Wr/te also. Message me with offers!
  • Options
    add jay cutler into this also!
  • Options
    My season thus far:

• Options
    So who's pickin up Orton???? Damn that was hard to watch!!! Gruden's right Big D needs a running game!!!!
  • Options
    In another fantasy league I am in..I just noticed aaron hernandez is a free agent. I have bennett, pitta and gates. anyone have any information about hernandez or think I should drop one of my 3 for him?
  • Options
    I am SOOOOO late but I wanted to thank lilwing88 for getting his payment in and including some sticks along with it... this was about a month ago and I'm an ass for not mentioning it... thanks again and good luck this season!
  • Options
    Not sure if anyone checks here but I am looking for a running back. Message me with trades
  • Options
    Are you f&$@/!?! Kidding me!?!?
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    That couldn't have been good.
  • Options
    ha!
  • Options
    Glen... you're boys have a trade offer.... HOLLA!
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Just a reminder....Make sure you are setting your lineups. I dont want to be that guy but there are some obvious indications people arent setting the lineup. Remember points for and against do matter and with 16 guys it always come down to the wire. Thanks.
  • Options
    Bombay:
    Just a reminder....Make sure you are setting your lineups. I dont want to be that guy but there are some obvious indications people arent setting the lineup. Remember points for and against do matter and with 16 guys it always come down to the wire. Thanks.
    I had EVERY INTENTION of putting Flacco in my lineup on Sunday, but apparently I didn't "Finalize" my lineup... so, I lost... good times
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Unless you play me. 'Cause apparently I can be beaten with 2 players on bye weeks. FML
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    robbyras:
    Bombay:
    I had EVERY INTENTION of putting Flacco in my lineup on Sunday, but apparently I didn't "Finalize" my lineup... so, I lost... good times
    Pretty sure Jim was referrin to another team who started two players with byes and a third that was out due to injury. Not sure if it would of changed anything that week, but like Jim said total points do matter and it doesnt look good .
    Wasnt referrin to your opponent Ken,,,, Exception is if you dont have any players on your roster to substitute. as in the game vs Ken,, Yea I was watchin that one too Ken. See ya on the field. ;o)
  • Options
    The Kid:
    robbyras:
    Bombay:
    Pretty sure Jim was referrin to another team who started two players with byes and a third that was out due to injury. Not sure if it would of changed anything that week, but like Jim said total points do matter and it doesnt look good .
    Wasnt referrin to your opponent Ken,,,, Exception is if you dont have any players on your roster to substitute. as in the game vs Ken,, Yea I was watchin that one too Ken. See ya on the field. ;o)
    The Kid is correct. It wouldn't have made a difference in the game that was being played becasue his opponent was on fire and I mean like a five alarm fire, just the total points thing. Another great point the Kid makes when referring to Ken If there is no viable option for you and you don't want to make a waiver claim I got no beef with that but when your bench is outscoring your team and you got available options it is a little frustrating. @Robby we know you are a fantasy **** and it was merely an oversight on your part! HA! Thanks Fellas!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I'm one of the guys, but I did it on purpose. I didn't have another active RB to re place McFadden. So, I just left him in.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    I'm one of the guys, but I did it on purpose. I didn't have another active RB to re place McFadden. So, I just left him in.
    Damn, theyre comin out of the woodwork Jim,,,,,lmao,, Nope not you Rick,,,lol... So whats the word on Big Ben?
  • Options
    I watch my line up, waiver wire, status updates and injury reports like a freakin hawk. And my team still stinks!! Eli decided to quit playing apparently.
  • Options
    skweekz:
    I watch my line up, waiver wire, status updates and injury reports like a freakin hawk. And my team still stinks!! Eli decided to quit playing apparently.
    I feel your pain havin Cruz as a playa.. I feel like Eli's starrin in TOP GUN,, He wont engage and he wont Take the SHOT!!!!!!!!

NOTE .... However I do remember Cruz droppin one in the end zone last week that hit him right in the hands
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Perfect example of what I think everyone, including myself, would consider acceptable.
  • Options
    Bombay:
    RCY Cigars:
    Perfect example of what I think everyone, including myself, would consider acceptable.
    I wholeheartedly agree. With 16 teams, the free agent options just aren't there.