PM to ya Robbie.
  • Options
    Lift603Lift603 Posts: 253
    Yikes. A week to clear waivers huh
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Lift603:
    Yikes. A week to clear waivers huh
    Players come off waivers the same day every week and I believe that is Wednesday... that's pretty standard... all Giants and Cowboy players are on for a full week because they played on Wed. Make sense? So you have to wait to claim Ogeltree... Waiver order is determined by record then points scored... so whoever loses and scores the least points will have #1 priority...
  • Options
    Got ya
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Alfred Morris went that late in the draft. I was going to get him and you snatched him. That's a heck of a pick that late. I've seen every game and he is a beast. They are sure if he is going to be number one or two. But what they do know, when they get close to the goal line. He is the guy they are going too. Heck of a late pick. He's a rookie beast....
    OK the word is that Morris is startin ,,I'm takin a chance and givin the rookie a shot.. We'll see how it goes.
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Good Luck All
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Yea I'm going to lose
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:
    Alfred Morris went that late in the draft. I was going to get him and you snatched him. That's a heck of a pick that late. I've seen every game and he is a beast. They are sure if he is going to be number one or two. But what they do know, when they get close to the goal line. He is the guy they are going too. Heck of a late pick. He's a rookie beast....
    OK the word is that Morris is startin ,,I'm takin a chance and givin the rookie a shot.. We'll see how it goes.

Told you, solid pick for you and your getting solid points..
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:

Told you, solid pick for you and your getting solid points..
    The whole team looks pretty dang good!!
  • Options
    One down and Kid is next to go, lol....

• Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I got reamed. And I left 38 points on the bench. Gonna be a long season.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:

Pfft you played a girl last week!! (no offense ladies) I may be a bit more of a challenge for you
  • Options
    Sack v Snipe.... gonna be a interesting weekend...
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I got Ogletree off of the waiver wire. Problem is that I'm deep on WR but have no RB2. Soooo.....who needs a receiver?? I need a running back so make me an offer!
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to say buddy....Ogletree had his best performance of the season last week.
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    Sorry to say buddy....Ogletree had his best performance of the season last week.
    Maybe,,,;o),,,, definately worth pickin up and seeing if he develops into a consistent performer,, There "were" a few sleepers out there that may shine this season,, key is having them on ones roster before everyone wants em..of course they could turn also have a lack luster season too. Sorry Mike I'm full up on WR, and would like another RB myself, I'm concerned that Redmond isnt going to be a points producer this season. I really didnt realize how short RB's were this season.. Good Luck.
  • Options
    way off topic... but Cecil Shorts might be the best name in the NFL... and I'm gonna need The Kid to stop adding all the WR's I want
  • Options
    robbyras:
    way off topic... but Cecil Shorts might be the best name in the NFL... and I'm gonna need The Kid to stop adding all the WR's I want
    I dont see how thats off topic he's a football player and this is a football thread,,;o)
    Good that makes us even for you grabbin Pitta,lol,,, Anyhow I had a hard time deciding between Cecil Shorts or Jeremy Kerley, both had really good games,, I went with Shorts,, pretty sure Kerley got picked up too,,lol
  • Options
    RB are in real short supply this year, it is not a deep position. I picked 13th and I'm just sitting there watching backs come off the board.....
  • Options
    And... the Nut Sackers have blown their wad in week 2... sweet!
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:

Hi
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    I dont know how scoring works in this league, I guess I'm just use to Yahoo
  • Options
    zeebra:
    I dont know how scoring works in this league, I guess I'm just use to Yahoo
    http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/resources/help/content?name=scoring-settings-standard
  • Options
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:

Hi

He will twist his ankle and be back next week. I win :)...
  • Options
    Bye, lol... Oh, an I told you so, lol....
  • Options
    Does anyone know anything about Antonio Gates? In my other league someone dropped him but I can't find anything to make sense of this, besides missing sundays game.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Ohhhh there will be revenge!!!!!! That was so frickkn painfull,, I think losing by one point is the worst!!! I could go on and on, about if only this or that player scored just one more yard, or if Brees didnt throw that pick late in the 4th qtr, or,,, YEA whoulda shoulda coulda, Oh I hate the chiefs right now for givin you all those points,,,,lol Good Game you lucky ***!!!!!
  • Options
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:
    Ohhhh there will be revenge!!!!!! That was so frickkn painfull,, I think losing by one point is the worst!!! I could go on and on, about if only this or that player scored just one more yard, or if Brees didnt throw that pick late in the 4th qtr, or,,, YEA whoulda shoulda coulda, Oh I hate the chiefs right now for givin you all those points,,,,lol Good Game you lucky ***!!!!!

In my rubbing it in voice, lol. I love you to Rudy, lol.......
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Lift603:
    Does anyone know anything about Antonio Gates? In my other league someone dropped him but I can't find anything to make sense of this, besides missing sundays game.
    Bruised Ribs plus hes old so. In both my leagues I have him so..Plus I started him this week in both leagues and he scored a whopping 0 and I still won here. I gave up on this league after week 1..is it bad I care more about my league with no money riding and im 0-2? lol