Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

2012 BORK Fantasy Football League

Comments

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    OK, HERE'S the most important question going forward at this point...

What stick are y'all planning on smoking during the draft? As for me, Im thinking either Davidoff or Padron '64, as the draft is likely to be the only time I feel like Red Auerbach all season! LOL

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    oooohhh... good question... I will think on it... I might roll out one of the RyJ 125th Anniversary James Bond edition Churchill... that will last the WHOLE draft and then some...
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    I am thinking the Room 101 OSOK Trucha that has been resting for like two months.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I have the ESPN FF app on my iPhone. Anyone know how much of a pain it is to use for the draft or should I just drag out the laptop?

As for a stick selection, I'm undecided. Probably just reach in and grab whatever
  • Options
    skweekz:
    I have the ESPN FF app on my iPhone. Anyone know how much of a pain it is to use for the draft or should I just drag out the laptop?

As for a stick selection, I'm undecided. Probably just reach in and grab whatever
    I'm not sure you can actually draft with the app... I'd get the laptop out just to be safe...
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    you can draft on ipad but not iPhone. you can only add, drop and do changes on the iPhone.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Damn just realizing theres a game tomorrow night Seahawks vs Raiders... Damn I miss my Tivo
  • Options
    Bombay:
    I am thinking the Room 101 OSOK Trucha that has been resting for like two months.
    Fantastic smoke! Might do the same.
  • Options
    Lift603Lift603 Posts: 253
    Just paid via paypal
  • Options
    Hey Robby (I hope you see this before tonight) I got an email reminder for the draft this evening which was great but it also said the league wasn't full and if the league wasn't full it would not let us draft this evening. Any thoughts?
  • Options
    Hmmm... some must not have accepted the invite yet... ill look into it... goo catch... amd lift, i got your paypal
  • Options
    Man, there is some serious customer service going on over at RHR Designs (Plug!) to get back to us within 15 minutes. Keep up the good work!
  • Options
    Ha! thanks...

so it looks like BigfnSteve has not accepted the invite yet... I PM'd him so we should be good... if anyone know's him personally and can shoot him a call or text, that would be really helpful...

so from here on, just assume the draft is good to go
  • Options
    Lift603Lift603 Posts: 253
    draft still on tonight..right?
  • Options
    Yeah as long as BigFnSteve accepts the invite to play otherwise we will be drafting on another night.
  • Options
    On the Members page it looks like we are still missing one owner as there is no name by the team name of Mass Havoc. If anyone knows steve's personal email or phone and could give him a call to sign up and accept the invite it would be much appreciated.
  • Options
    Well, it looks like Sniper had D-Rob ready to RE-join the league... he was in last year, but missed the messages about rejoining... how do we feel about replacing Steve with D-Rob? That way we can get the league full and the draft will go off without issue... Steve has had a week or so to accept the invite and has yet to do so... any thoughts? I feel bad kinda pushing him out, but if the league isn't full, we'll have to reschedule the draft....
  • Options
    I know Robby and with the start of the season less than a week away we are pushing it. I say give him until like 430pm PDT and then make a call. His profile says he was on here today but he hasn't posted in three days. Any other participants got any thoughts?
  • Options
    Agree, if no response soon, I say give his spot up. We all agreed a certain day and rescheduled things to do the draft at a certain time and date. I say wait for 30 more minutes so the other member who is ready to join has enough time to make payment or make time for draft tonight. We cant reschedule this for one person IMO.
  • Options
    well, not it looks like he has joined... so, whatever... it's getting figured out one way or another
  • Options
    robbyras:
    well, not it looks like he has joined... so, whatever... it's getting figured out one way or another
    Hey Guys Ill text big steve,, He actually did sign in when he was the owner of my team,,, but then robby had to change some things,, Steve knows he has to sign in again as I reminded him a couple days ago and Im sure he will,, Ill send him a txt msg right now k,,give me a sec or two..
  • Options
    yes, steve is in... we're good... see you at the draft as you all fight for second place
  • Options
    The Kid:
    robbyras:
    Hey Guys Ill text big steve,, He actually did sign in when he was the owner of my team,,, but then robby had to change some things,, Steve knows he has to sign in again as I reminded him a couple days ago and Im sure he will,, Ill send him a txt msg right now k,,give me a sec or two..
    I just sent him a text,, Robby Im thinkin he may be having the same invite problems that I had,, Hopefully he'll respond soon
  • Options
    The Kid:
    The Kid:
    robbyras:
    I just sent him a text,, Robby Im thinkin he may be having the same invite problems that I had,, Hopefully he'll respond soon
    He's in... we've exchanged emails in the last few minutes... so we can put the Fantasy drama to rest... woooo hoooo
  • Options
    Yep ,, dont freak me out I gotta Have Big fn Steve to pound on
  • Options
    Glad everything worked out fellas. I mean I didn't want you guys to say well when the draft got moved it threw me off my game and yada yada yada as I win this year.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    As long as you know PMD. He's probably the only one you will pound on, lol...
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Yep ,, dont freak me out I gotta Have Big fn Steve to pound on
    not even gonna go there....
  • Options
    Good to know he's in or else there would have been a BigFknProblem..LOL. Hope no one is on Autopick tonight and does there own thing...good luck fellas, you gonna need it...hahahaha
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Bombay:
    On the Members page it looks like we are still missing one owner as there is no name by the team name of Mass Havoc. If anyone knows steve's personal email or phone and could give him a call to sign up and accept the invite it would be much appreciated.
    That's my team am I all set?