Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

2012 BORK Fantasy Football League

Comments

• Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    maybe a weeknight is better... Thursday 8/30... 6PM Pacific?..
    this works for me
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    skweekz:
    robbyras:
    maybe a weeknight is better... Thursday 8/30... 6PM Pacific?..
    this works for me
    The Thursday night works for me as well.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    works for me
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    zeebra:
    works for me
    +1
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    maybe a weeknight is better... Thursday 8/30... 6PM Pacific?

plug: that is one day after Jon Huber of Crowned Heads appears on CigarChat... just sayin...
    Works for me
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Anything but the 2nd works for me.
  • Options
    The Thursday should work for me.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Cash is goin to Robby??? Ill get it out to ya this week!! Same addy???
  • Options
    The Kid:
    I was gonna ask/assume the same thing haha
  • Options
    robertgreen30:
    robbyras:
    maybe a weeknight is better... Thursday 8/30... 6PM Pacific?

plug: that is one day after Jon Huber of Crowned Heads appears on CigarChat... just sayin...
    Works for me
    Hey try to get me a signed box of the Headley Grange!! ;o)
  • Options
    skweekz:
    The Kid:
    Well I figured since your addy is all Compartmentalized Top Secret and all..
  • Options
    The Kid:
    skweekz:
    The Kid:
    Well I figured since your addy is all Compartmentalized Top Secret and all..
    Haha yep! I'm bomb-proof from all you crazies around here muahahahaha!!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    OK, it looks like Thursday 8/30 at 6PM Pacific is what we're going with... I'll get the league set up with all the new emails and we'll go from there.
  • Options
    RippRipp Posts: 125
    Looks like i was a little late to the party this year! no worries guys i am already in too many leagues. Have fun this year and i may be back next year.
  • Options
    Lets get this shi* going!! LOL. Should be fun!!
  • Options
    Man I thought this was tonight!! I already told the wife I'm not available tonight from 7:50-11...lol.
  • Options
    zeebra:
    Man I thought this was tonight!! I already told the wife I'm not available tonight from 7:50-11...lol.
    ha... NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXT thursday... I'm getting the league set right now... all new owners should get emails today... I'll post payment info later today as well...
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    zeebra:
    ha... NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXT thursday... I'm getting the league set right now... all new owners should get emails today... I'll post payment info later today as well...
    Thanks Rob
  • Options
    OK, so the league is all set... I just need an email address for BigSteve and we'll be full up. The draft is set for Thursday August 30th at 6PM PDT, 9PM Eastern. It will be a standard snake draft and the order will be randomly set by ESPN 30 minutes before the draft starts

we're going to stick with a $25 buy in and that is due by September 1st. League finances will be tracked on the first page of this thread.

Payment options:

Send as a "gift" through Paypal to robrasmussen22@yahoo.com - please let me know via PM that you are using paypal and include your Ccom screen name when you send it so I can keep track

Send cash (no checks) in the mail. If you need my addy, please PM me.

Let me know how and when you intend to pay. Looking forward to another fun season!
  • Options
    zeebra:
    You know Z when I read this last night I was thinkin oh *** is it tonight???,, I checked the calendar the thread,then the calendar again, and I was thinkin to myself ,,ohh, huh,, guess hes just anxious,,,lol
    Glad your in on this this season!!!
  • Options
    robbyras:
    OK, so the league is all set... I just need an email address for BigSteve and we'll be full up. The draft is set for Thursday August 30th at 6PM PDT, 9PM Eastern. It will be a standard snake draft and the order will be randomly set by ESPN 30 minutes before the draft starts

we're going to stick with a $25 buy in and that is due by September 1st. League finances will be tracked on the first page of this thread.

Payment options:

Send as a "gift" through Paypal to robrasmussen22@yahoo.com - please let me know via PM that you are using paypal and include your Ccom screen name when you send it so I can keep track

Let me know how and when you intend to pay. Looking forward to another fun season!
    Thanks again Rob for doin this again this year!! very excited!!! On a side note if anyone is worried bout sendin cash in the mail,, can always send the letter certified ($3.40) which is pretty much the same as a dc #
  • Options
    The Kid:
    robbyras:

Payment options:

Thanks again Rob for doin this again this year!! very excited!!! On a side note if anyone is worried bout sendin cash in the mail,, can always send the letter certified ($3.40) which is pretty much the same as a dc #
    I usually just send cash in a folded piece of paper... can't tell from the outside
  • Options
    The Kid:
    zeebra:
    You know Z when I read this last night I was thinkin oh *** is it tonight???,, I checked the calendar the thread,then the calendar again, and I was thinkin to myself ,,ohh, huh,, guess hes just anxious,,,lol
    I dont think you should be happy I'm in this season, just lowers your odds...hahaha.

Let the smack talking begin!!
  • Options
    zeebra:
    The Kid:
    zeebra:
    I dont think you should be happy I'm in this season, just lowers your odds...hahaha.

Im not even gonna dignify that with a response,,,oops too late,,,, :O)
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    zeebra:
    The Kid:
    zeebra:

I think this is my year. The Zeebra Stripes look slow and The Kid Prima Donnas look. Well that name says enough, BRAHHA, HA, HA, HA.......

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:
    zeebra:
    The Kid:
    zeebra:

I think this is my year. The Zeebra Stripes look slow and The Kid Prima Donnas look. Well that name says enough, BRAHHA, HA, HA, HA.......

I wear your insults like a Badge of Honor Rick,, Im just blessed to be in your presence...Thank You !!
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:
    zeebra:
    The Kid:
    zeebra:

After I win, I'm gonna ask you to come paint the Stripes in my parking lot Rick while smoking a Swisher. TheKid, not worried about someone who has a Keith Stone image as an avatar...lol
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:
    zeebra:
    The Kid:
    zeebra:

After I win, I'm gonna ask you to come paint the Stripes in my parking lot Rick while smoking a Swisher. TheKid, not worried about someone who has a Keith Stone image as an avatar...lol

Lol, you wish. You'll be lucky if you come in second. FROM LAST PLACE, LOL.....

• Options
    zeebra:
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:
    zeebra:
    The Kid:
    zeebra:

Again,, Im not gonna dignify that with a response,,,Damnt did it again!!
  • Options
    robbyras:

Payment options:

Hey Rob I just logged in and I cant find our league,, Kinda weird cause I was in there a few days ago lookin over all our teams from last year,, anyone else having issues or not???