Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

The SleevePlz 1K Pass. Back home :), mostly :(

Comments

• Options
    TONY - Thanks for including me in this, i can tell with the guys in this pass that it will run smooth. Im excited!
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    So when it arrives to me and we herf it up, is our goal to smoke everything that comes back? Somehow I think that would be a huge undertaking
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Congrats on 1k
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Too late to get in on this one? Didnt see it til now, and I sees a lot of sticks I's likes to try:)...of course it will be all White Owls by the time it gets to me, lol------Seriously though, if I can get in please let me know---if not, no biggie.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice tony and congrats again!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Nice sticks for this one. Congratulations on your milestone you guys lol. How many more personalities do you have anyway?
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    WOOO HOOO! That is a HELLOVA starting pack! I'm eyeballing a few already! nice work on this one!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Too late to get in on this one? Didnt see it til now, and I sees a lot of sticks I's likes to try:)...of course it will be all White Owls by the time it gets to me, lol------Seriously though, if I can get in please let me know---if not, no biggie.
    Not a problem. I have this thing traveling the country geographically, so I'll put you in after JJ. If you could send him your address, that would be great. I already shipped this off with the address list.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Trident:
    So when it arrives to me and we herf it up, is our goal to smoke everything that comes back? Somehow I think that would be a huge undertaking
    If anyone could do it, we could!
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn straight, but we should set aside an entire Saturday.
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    I'm EXCITED!!!
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    I'm EXCITED!!!
    It's on the way! Should be there Wednesday.
  • Options
    Yay already got sticks picked out to sub in there.
  • Options
    Has Robby bugged you about which sticks not to take yet? Lol.
  • Options
    LOL Negative- I wouldn't listen to him anyway. I swear he pulled some bad Voodoo stuff on my fantasy baseball team! Its too Coincidental that half my team has been on the DL and he limited the waiver moves!!! GRRRR
    Just kidding! Well about the not listening :p Robby I'm open to bribes.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    sOUNDS GREAT and thanks alot man....Jim, could you PM me your addy as well? I have it here somewhere but Im too lazy to look, thanks man.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    waiiiiit a tick tock. I did not know mister robbyras was a part of it. Shaftbator, can you please put me right after robbyras? I'll just meet up with him to get this taken care of. Rob - any objections?
  • Options
    jliu:
    waiiiiit a tick tock. I did not know mister robbyras was a part of it. Shaftbator, can you please put me right after robbyras? I'll just meet up with him to get this taken care of. Rob - any objections?
    That's absolutely fine. I imagine Rob will probably have it this weekend or early next week. Thanks for joining in the fun!
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    That's absolutely fine. I imagine Rob will probably have it this weekend or early next week. Thanks for joining in the fun!
    and thank YOU for continuously working on your masturbatone
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    To late to get in on this??
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    To late to get in on this??
    if going by shipping id imagine you fit right above pbchevo
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Well I thought this might have been only open to 1k botl but if you can join with less I would also like to partake in the celebration!
  • Options
    Ftg and chemforever, I would love to have you join in the fun.
  • Options
    Chemforever and Vulchor, I need your addresses!
  • Options
    Got the pass today - takes on the left- puts on the right- thanks for letting me participate!
    Yes I read the rules when I printed them today... did I comprehend take 2 leave 2? No can someone explain it to me?

imageD1276C7F-orig, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
  • Options
    one tew. sweee. yep. sounds right! hell up a put and take stevie. I was eyeing that LFD jerkoff! aye aye
  • Options
    jliu:
    one tew. sweee. yep. sounds right! hell up a put and take stevie. I was eyeing that LFD jerkoff! aye aye
    Go listen to adele and cry in a corner
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    Go listen to adele and cry in a corner
    I can't. still recovering from the opus x tin you put in my corn hole
  • Options
    Very nice Steve! That LFD should be awesome. Thanks again for helping me out with the address sheet, as well.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    SWEET... it's headed my way! Thanks to bfSteve for passing on the UF-4 for me... You didn't have to skip on it, but I appreciate it...

so Like The Month is after me?