Options

The SleevePlz 1K Pass. Back home :), mostly :(

123457»

Comments

• Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Vulchor:
    I didnt do it, but somewhow I feel guilty.
    Don't. This is why I really didn't want to say anything. I don't want every guy involved in this pass being held under suspicion. My hopes are that a bag of cigars was simply accidentally left in someone's humidor and not put back in the box. I hope.

This really frustrates me, and Dave I can attest that the missing sticks were in the package when I received it and I know that everything was put back in and shipped out from me ..... I really hope that this isn't a USPS trend and I wish there was a way to get down to the bottom of it. I really hate the fact that this comes up after my hands were in the pass. It just makes me sick.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I wasn't a part of this pass, and with only the experience that I have gained by my observations of the postings of these faceless people behind avatars, I would leave my wallet and keys to my truck out when they were around. There must be some very strange occurrence that took place for this to happen.
    Been here long enough to see honest mistakes made right, and I hope this is the case.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    SleevePlz:
    Vulchor:
    Don't. This is why I really didn't want to say anything. I don't want every guy involved in this pass being held under suspicion. My hopes are that a bag of cigars was simply accidentally left in someone's humidor and not put back in the box. I hope.

This really frustrates me, and Dave I can attest that the missing sticks were in the package when I received it and I know that everything was put back in and shipped out from me ..... I really hope that this isn't a USPS trend and I wish there was a way to get down to the bottom of it. I really hate the fact that this comes up after my hands were in the pass. It just makes me sick.
    Jim, please don't worry about it. It's all good.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    kingjk729:
    SleevePlz:
    Vulchor:

Yes in due time shafty will be bombed!! And this is just more to put in the list of things to whack him with!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    kingjk729:
    SleevePlz:
    Vulchor:

Yes in due time shafty will be bombed!! And this is just more to put in the list of things to whack him with!!
    I'm down Lee....Shafty, revenge is mine sayeth the Seagull
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    kingjk729:
    SleevePlz:
    Vulchor:

What??? How has this turned into me getting bombed? Really guys, you don't to do anything, but I appreciate the sentiment.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    kingjk729:
    SleevePlz:
    Vulchor:

What??? How has this turned into me getting bombed? Really guys, you don't to do anything, but I appreciate the sentiment.
    Tony I did not listen to mvw about stopping bombing...so most likely I will not listen to you!! Bwahahahaha
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Hey Tony, I'm very sorry to read about the missing sticks. I haven't had much time lately to spend on the forums and it really sucks that when I can finally check in there is bad news waiting for me to read and catch up with. Thank you again for allowing me to be a part of this, I do have a few more 26's and would be more than happy to send one your way. I hope everything works out.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Smokindaddy:
    Hey Tony, I'm very sorry to read about the missing sticks. I haven't had much time lately to spend on the forums and it really sucks that when I can finally check in there is bad news waiting for me to read and catch up with. Thank you again for allowing me to be a part of this, I do have a few more 26's and would be more than happy to send one your way. I hope everything works out.
    a sheriff sighting! hi hi
  • Options
    Smokindaddy:
    Thanks Jason and welcome back again. No need to send me any sticks. It's not about the cigars, but the actions involved.