The SleevePlz 1K Pass. Back home :), mostly :(

Comments

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    pbchevo:
    SleevePlz:
    Smokindaddy:
    DC# 0312 1430 0001 9232 2870
    Junior, in case you didn't check the DC#, you shouldn't be expecting this pass for several more days. I would express my displeasure over this not being sent priority or first class, especially after already being held up for a week, but the sender is no longer participating on this forum. So I'll save my breath.
    yea i just checked it :(

i think the sender got scared since he was shipping to TEXAS! due to our slogan EVERYTHING IS BIGGER IN TEXAS! maybe he was looking for the biggest box he could find!!!! Just throwing it out there
    Christ all those nice sticks moving snail mail?? Wtf and I'm not even in this pass
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    pbchevo:
    SleevePlz:
    Smokindaddy:
    DC# 0312 1430 0001 9232 2870
    Junior, in case you didn't check the DC#, you shouldn't be expecting this pass for several more days. I would express my displeasure over this not being sent priority or first class, especially after already being held up for a week, but the sender is no longer participating on this forum. So I'll save my breath.
    yea i just checked it :(

i think the sender got scared since he was shipping to TEXAS! due to our slogan EVERYTHING IS BIGGER IN TEXAS! maybe he was looking for the biggest box he could find!!!! Just throwing it out there
    Christ all those nice sticks moving snail mail?? Wtf and I'm not even in this pass
    Bummer... Hope it works out for you guys.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    got it today shipped today DC# 03112550000250710213
    ill post pics tonight
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    pbchevo:
    got it today shipped today DC# 03112550000250710213
    ill post pics tonight
    Dang Junior. You didn't need to make up for all the lost time yourself. Lol, thanks :)
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    left are my puts and right are my takes
  • Options
    pbchevo:
    left are my puts and right are my takes
    Dang bro, very nice! Thanks for being a part of this pass. I still have a little something coming out to you in the near future :)
  • Options
    There you go with that crazy talk again.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Got the pass friday bothers, didnt have time to do anything untill today. I will post takes and puts this afternoon and have it out tomorrow.
  • Options
    OK takes on the right puts on the left. And yes, that is a casa fuente blend. If it all looks good its on its way tomorrow.

Photobucket
  • Options
    Looks great Brett. Thanks a bunch for participating in my pass.
  • Options
    Roger that, ill post the USPS # when I get it. Thanks for letting me play brother!
  • Options
    USPS# 9505-5000-2170-2269-0001-04
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Mail was late today got package at 6 pm cdt. Here are the takes on left and puts on right. image I don't know if I can get this out tomorrow or not since it is a home football homecoming game and I'll loose my parking, but I can go once the game is started. By this time however it will be past USPS pathetic sat hours I am afraid so maybe I should just drop it off mon morning, what do you think?
  • Options
    Looks great. Don't stress out getting it back out on a Saturday. Enjoy the game!
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Looks great. Don't stress out getting it back out on a Saturday. Enjoy the game!
    I think Tony ment Monday, enjoy that Casa Fuente brother.
  • Options
    I will since I don't ever see myself going to vegas!
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    9405 5036 9930 0157 6725 86
  • Options
    Is there room for one more? If not I completely understand
  • Options
    Hey bro, Maybe Tony will chime in but check out the info on the first page.
  • Options
    JLonsinger2011:
    Is there room for one more? If not I completely understand
    Pm to you.
  • Options
    Bump.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    I got email notification it landed thurs
  • Options
    chemforever:
    I got email notification it landed thurs
    Yeah, DC says it has been delivered. I'll assume Vulchor is going to post that he received it soon.
  • Options
    Bump for hope?!
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Is this still flying?
  • Options
    Yeah, Vulchor received it a while ago and sent it along to Kingjk. Apparently, he has moved since this pass started and the box was shipped to his old address. It was forwarded back on 10/6 and am now just waiting for any sign that it is not completely lost. Still have my fingers crossed!
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    I'll keep some crossed too
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Yeah, Vulchor received it a while ago and sent it along to Kingjk. Apparently, he has moved since this pass started and the box was shipped to his old address. It was forwarded back on 10/6 and am now just waiting for any sign that it is not completely lost. Still have my fingers crossed!

No need to keep your'e fingers crossed the package arrived safe and sound today .... I really didn't move I just got an addressed assigned to where I live and closed my PO box .... The mail still goes to the same PO but it takes the "special PO workers" a few days to realize that they just need to put the forwarding label on the box and then put it in the bin of the carrier who brings me my mail. So here are my take and put ..... Take on the left put on the right

Thanks again for allowing me to participate...... I'll post the DC tomorrow .... I have the list and Lee is "X" out and the next person is Buckeye ..... Is this correct. Thanks
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    Thanks again for allowing me to participate...... I'll post the DC tomorrow .... I have the list and Lee is "X" out and the next person is Buckeye ..... Is this correct. Thanks
    Yeah, that should be right. And thank you for participating!