Options

The SleevePlz 1K Pass. Back home :), mostly :(

Comments

• Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Back in the air .......... DC# 0312 0090 0001 6215 7302
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    this make me feel so happy. glad this pass didnt pass away! Tony, we are going to herf this whole box when it comes to me!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Trident:
    this make me feel so happy. glad this pass didnt pass away! Tony, we are going to herf this whole box when it comes to me!
    Yeah, I was hoping it would have gotten to you by today for the herf tonight. Oh well, we will smoke the crap out of it next time.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    i'm all set and ready to go, so whenever you want to head down
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    where is tonight's herf?
  • Options
    its the meeting of the Scotching Smokemen. Our scotch and cigar night. its at my place.
  • Options
    ohhh nice! man, I wish I was near you guys. I love whiskey (and cigars duh). very cool thing you guys are doing
  • Options
    i'll tell you about it when i have more time. but essentially, its $20 bucks per person and we sit and drink scotch. We have like 22 bottles of scotch that belong to the club
  • Options
    dang. right o right o
  • Options
    Got the pass in hand. Takes on the left and puts on the right
    Photobucket
    First is a FFP, second is a Curivari Limited, third is Viaje TNT and fourth in a Illiusione Ultra. Thanks a ton for having me and will have it out tomorrow
  • Options
    buckeyecigar:
    Got the pass in hand. Takes on the left and puts on the right
    Photobucket
    First is a FFP, second is a Curivari Limited, third is Viaje TNT and fourth in a Illiusione Ultra. Thanks a ton for having me and will have it out tomorrow
    Dang bro, that is totally uncalled for. Leave it to the Ohioans to not know how to count! Thanks, Brian.
  • Options
    Got Tony's Pass yesterday and is currently traveling towards his house...in his car. He came and picked them up...1st pic is what i got in the pass, 2nd take is my takes on left and puts on right.

Photobucket

Photobucket

thanks again tony for allowing me to participate. Enjoy the sticks brother!
  • Options
    Thanks once again to all the wonderful people that participated in this pass. It has made it safely back home. Nearly all of the cigars that came back to me are ones that I never had. I hope each of you were able to try a couple new cigars from the pass. Perhaps we can do it again when I hit 2K?
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Thanks once again to all the wonderful people that participated in this pass. It has made it safely back home. Nearly all of the cigars that came back to me are ones that I never had. I hope each of you were able to try a couple new cigars from the pass. Perhaps we can do it again when I hit 2K?
    Edit. Maybe I won't do this again. I decided to go through and take note of who gave which cigars so I could acknowledge them when I got around to smoking them. When I got done, I realized that the box is missing the Ashton ESG from Jiunn, the Padron '26 from Smokindaddy, the Epernay and RASS from wfip, and the OpusX from Kingjk. On the bright side, someone randomly threw in a ISOM Partagas. Whoever gifted the Party, please let me know so I can properly thank you. Whoever took the five other cigars, well, you know what you can do. The saddest part is that if someone wanted those cigars, I would have been more than happy to give them to you. There is absolutely no need to be shady. I didn't do this pass for the cigars I was getting in return. It was more for each of you to have an opportunity to get your hands on some harder-to-find cigars. Lastly, if someone has an idea of where the cigars went, I really don't want to know. So please don't pm me with what you may or may not know.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    SleevePlz:
    Edit. Maybe I won't do this again. I decided to go through and take note of who gave which cigars so I could acknowledge them when I got around to smoking them. When I got done, I realized that the box is missing the Ashton ESG from Jiunn, the Padron '26 from Smokindaddy, the Epernay and RASS from wfip, and the OpusX from Kingjk. On the bright side, someone randomly threw in a ISOM Partagas. Whoever gifted the Party, please let me know so I can properly thank you. Whoever took the five other cigars, well, you know what you can do. The saddest part is that if someone wanted those cigars, I would have been more than happy to give them to you. There is absolutely no need to be shady. I didn't do this pass for the cigars I was getting in return. It was more for each of you to have an opportunity to get your hands on some harder-to-find cigars. Lastly, if someone has an idea of where the cigars went, I really don't want to know. So please don't pm me with what you may or may not know.
    Sorry to hear that tony it's ashame that happened and thought the people on here were better then that! But congrats on the post count!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    SleevePlz:
    Sorry to hear that tony it's ashame that happened and thought the people on here were better then that! But congrats on the post count!!
    Tony, I am really sorry to hear this. To whoever took them, I hope you enjoy them.
  • Options
    That is a real bummer Tony. I was one of the last and I didn't notice those. I am a huge fan of Ashton, would have remember the ESG. Let me know if I can help out.
  • Options
    buckeyecigar:
    That is a real bummer Tony. I was one of the last and I didn't notice those. I am a huge fan of Ashton, would have remember the ESG. Let me know if I can help out.
    Thanks Brian. It's not a big deal. They are just cigars. It's more the fact that someone would do this that dissappoints me.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    buckeyecigar:
    Thanks Brian. It's not a big deal. They are just cigars. It's more the fact that someone would do this that dissappoints me.
    +1. The gars...not a big deal. Someone..ahem, SOMEONE...will make sure Tony ends up with what went missing ;) The first thing I thought when I read this was "Well, I wonder if it will happen in my pass." So it's really the principle, at least to me.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    C'mon guys! Where is the trust? Effed up if you ask me.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    very sorry to hear this Tony. This type of stuff is exactly what will deter a true BOTL away from these activities. f'd up to say the least...
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    very sorry to hear this Tony. This type of stuff is exactly what will deter a true BOTL away from these activities. f'd up to say the least...
    I'm with you!! And with all the recent altercations **** like this should not happen!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I'm glad the pass made it back, Tony, but I'm a bit irritated that someone would screw it up.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    True!! Don't the majority of people here appear to be overly generous? But, I guess that doesn't include everyone. To me, the best part of this is sharing cigars in herf's or sending something I may have to someone who is dying to try something new. Standing under the eaves, in rain and cold, isn't a great time to enjoy a cigar. I'd much rather be with friends!! Sorry to hear about your misfortune.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear bout this Tony. With all the bs going on with the USPS no tellin if they were involved or not. Always a good idea to have each participant take a photo of the pass, helps with kind of nonsense. I know it doesnt help much now.
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Sorry to hear bout this Tony. With all the bs going on with the USPS no tellin if they were involved or not. Always a good idea to have each participant take a photo of the pass, helps with kind of nonsense. I know it doesnt help much now.
    Yeah, there are ways to ensure people are honest, but that kind of goes against the whole nature of what we are doing here. Before I started this pass, I was warned by a couple different vets about not doing this pass. They pretty much summed up what would happen and shockingly enough, it did. It's not something that is going to drive me away from here. It's just disappointing. Again, they are just cigars. Heck, my original plan when the number of participants was stuck at 5-6 was to just lie about the pass to get their addresses and then bomb each person that wanted in. I appreciate what I received in return and almost didn't even post this because it's not worth it. But at the same time, people need to be aware of the possible pitfalls when dealing with a pass.
    Rain:
    Someone..ahem, SOMEONE...will make sure Tony ends up with what went missing ;)
    No one needs to send me anything. Who ever has the cigars, just enjoy them. I still received more than I sent out and am just happy each of the participants were able to partake.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    The Kid:
    Yeah, there are ways to ensure people are honest, but that kind of goes against the whole nature of what we are doing here. Before I started this pass, I was warned by a couple different vets about not doing this pass. They pretty much summed up what would happen and shockingly enough, it did. It's not something that is going to drive me away from here. It's just disappointing. Again, they are just cigars. Heck, my original plan when the number of participants was stuck at 5-6 was to just lie about the pass to get their addresses and then bomb each person that wanted in. I appreciate what I received in return and almost didn't even post this because it's not worth it. But at the same time, people need to be aware of the possible pitfalls when dealing with a pass.
    Yep, I know.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    I didnt do it, but somewhow I feel guilty.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wasnt involved in this pass and I am pissed. Im not a fan of thiefs at all.
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    I didnt do it, but somewhow I feel guilty.
    Don't. This is why I really didn't want to say anything. I don't want every guy involved in this pass being held under suspicion. My hopes are that a bag of cigars was simply accidentally left in someone's humidor and not put back in the box. I hope.