Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

The SleevePlz 1K Pass. Back home :), mostly :(

Comments

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    SWEET... it's headed my way! Thanks to bfSteve for passing on the UF-4 for me... You didn't have to skip on it, but I appreciate it...

so Like The Month is after me?

Jiunn said he would try to meet up with you to avoid having to ship it. I'm sure he will get with you soon.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    robbyras:
    SWEET... it's headed my way! Thanks to bfSteve for passing on the UF-4 for me... You didn't have to skip on it, but I appreciate it...

Jiunn said he would try to meet up with you to avoid having to ship it. I'm sure he will get with you soon.
    what shaft said. Rob - let me know if you're cool with this. I already know what I'm going to put in so I can just bring it. Shoot me a text or call when it lands and we'll try to work something out
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    I ended up waking up late this morning (late for work even). Ugh. One of those days. I'll try to get it out tomorrow morning baring another episode of hitting snooze on my alarm clock 5 times.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    robbyras:

what shaft said. Rob - let me know if you're cool with this. I already know what I'm going to put in so I can just bring it. Shoot me a text or call when it lands and we'll try to work something out
    will do... should be early next week...
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    I ended up waking up late this morning (late for work even). Ugh. One of those days. I'll try to get it out tomorrow morning baring another episode of hitting snooze on my alarm clock 5 times.
    What you meant to say was I'm helping age the cigars for the next people in the pass. No worries, as long as it is accounted for, it's all good.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    bigfnsteve:
    What you meant to say was I'm helping age the cigars for the next people in the pass. No worries, as long as it is accounted for, it's all good.
    Hahaha EXACTLY
  • Options
    Sorry for the delay! Dc 03110820000168377289
  • Options
    this beast has landed! And I must say everything is packed to perfection. The sticks are very well protected and humidified.

I'll give them a once over and make my selections today. I'll get JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNE on the phone and set up a time for the transfer...
  • Options
    robbyras:
    this beast has landed! And I must say everything is packed to perfection. The sticks are very well protected and humidified.

I'll give them a once over and make my selections today. I'll get JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNE on the phone and set up a time for the transfer...
    sweeeet. shoot me a text or call whenever dude. we'll try to meet up by the end of the weekend. I already gots my puts so i'll just bring it with me.
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    I suggest rob man the camera and joon take notes
  • Options
    I suggest this as well. yea, not much more to say over here hahah
  • Options
    ok... it was a tough call for me... I KNEW I was gonna grab the UF-4, but the rest are sooooo damned tempting... I'd love to take the Zombie, but I have one already and I want someone else to be able to enjoy it... the Cohiba, Opus, GOF, PE are all amazing... but the real temptress was the Davidoff Maduro... so it was either the Padron 46 or Davidoff... turns out I didn't have the 46 so I went with that one...

Takes:
    IMG_20120820_203135.

I knew I was going to swap a Lil Boris for the Liga... both are new and ultra rare so it seemed like a good fit... I decided to replace the Padron with a Anejo Shark with over 2 years on it...

Puts:
    IMG_20120820_203100.

I'll get Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuune's takes and puts tomorrow and get this bad boy in the mail on Wed.
  • Options
    Glad there were a couple sticks you really wanted in there Rob. Thanks for taking part. Everything looks great!
  • Options
    i have TOTALLY slowed this down... my bad... I'll get it out asap... gonna try to meet up with JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNE on Sunday at the norcal herf... we'll make it happen one way or another... soooooooooooooo sorry for the delay... the sicks are in fine order and stored well, so no worries there...
  • Options
    robbyras:
    i have TOTALLY slowed this down... my bad... I'll get it out asap... gonna try to meet up with JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNE on Sunday at the norcal herf... we'll make it happen one way or another... soooooooooooooo sorry for the delay... the sicks are in fine order and stored well, so no worries there...
    Rob FYI... James and I are meeting at Cigar Loft Walnut Creek at 3:30PM this Sunday. Let me know if you can make it in advance.
  • Options
    robbyras:
    No worries, Rob. Just let them age!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sorry guys,got a few things going on and backing outta the pass at this time, please adjust the list, thanks
  • Options
    Sent it on to Jiunn today... dude lives like 20 miles from me so it should get there tomorrow... DC: 0311 3260 0001 5192 1098

again, so sorry to keep this thing delayed for a week...
  • Options
    robbyras:
    Sent it on to Jiunn today... dude lives like 20 miles from me so it should get there tomorrow... DC: 0311 3260 0001 5192 1098

again, so sorry to keep this thing delayed for a week...
    thanks Rob. will be on the look out for it
  • Options
    Got the pass toodayyy. first pic is my takes. I took the master blends 2 and opus x that bigfnsteve put in. I put in a camacho liberty 2012, ashton esg (I think this is the 23 year salute), and diesel crucible. Hope this is a o k with errbody. I will send this pass to Jason (smokingdaddo) tomorrow. thanks again donkey ball shaftie for letting me join!
    imageimage
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Woo hoo! I can't wait to get this pass.
  • Options
    Looks great SNOOB! Thanks for being a part of this.
  • Options
    Jason, it's on your way

DC 0312 1430 0000 9991 1290
  • Options
    Clear pics from Juinn!!!!!
  • Options
    robbyras:
    Clear pics from Juinn!!!!!
    Yeah, he has the focus thing worked out, now he just needs to work on eliminating the glare. Baby steps. Don't worry, you will be doing promotional photography for cigar companies soon enough! :)
  • Options
    it's all aboot the lighting
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    jliu:
    That's what she said.
  • Options
    jliu:
    Are you making fun of my slight Canadian accent? Take off, eh!
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    hahah. i would never make fun of you blue shaft. shove it you hooser (did I say that right)? and chem - you are a bad person just like your iowa counterpart bigjohn.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    hahah. i would never make fun of you blue shaft. shove it you hooser (did I say that right)? and chem - you are a bad person just like your iowa counterpart bigjohn.
    I'm like Dennis Rodman, Bad as I want to be, what is your address again I need to send you some promotional material?