Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Stafford vs. the World Challenge

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Gotcha Vision. That puts me up to 9 challengers. If anyone else wants in, I'd be willing to go to 10 people.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    SleevePlz:
    Gotcha Vision. That puts me up to 9 challengers. If anyone else wants in, I'd be willing to go to 10 people.
    Dang, sending 50 sticks is going to hurt. Now I'm talking smack which means that I will end up losing.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Tony, I don't do football but I'll be your 10th. I'll let someone pick my QB, it doesn't even have to be someone of the forum. Get you wife, GF, kids to pick my QB. If I win Tony will send you cigars and I'll send you cigars. If I lose I send cigars to Tony and I send cigars to you. It's a guanteed winner.......................
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,765 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Wife will...... Ryan Fitzpatrick. I gave her the remaining starters.... I hate Buffaguy
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    Tony, I don't do football but I'll be your 10th. I'll let someone pick my QB, it doesn't even have to be someone of the forum. Get you wife, GF, kids to pick my QB. If I win Tony will send you cigars and I'll send you cigars. If I lose I send cigars to Tony and I send cigars to you. It's a guanteed winner.......................
    Todd I'll take ya up on that one. Mrs. SKweekz believes in Big Ben
    Vision:
    My Wife will...... Ryan Fitzpatrick. I gave her the remaining starters.... I hate Buffaguy
    Aw crap. Ya beat me to it! I'm too slow typing on the iPhone haha
    skweekz:
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    Eesh... Does she know about his ways with women?
    skweekz:
    Vision:
    Aw crap. Ya beat me to it! I'm too slow typing on the iPhone haha

I am going nachos on this one. You take it brother.... with Rothlesssleaz you deserve it ;)
    Since Vision is already in with a pick, I'll take the bandyt09/skweekz combo of Big Ben. That wraps up the list of contenders. Good luck to you all. You're gonna need it!
    SleevePlz:
    Since Vision is already in with a pick, I'll take the bandyt09/skweekz combo of Big Ben. That wraps up the list of contenders. Good luck to you all. You're gonna need it!

Good call brother.
    Vision:
    skweekz:
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    Eesh... Does she know about his ways with women?
    She loves his charm. And smile.
    Vision:
    SleevePlz:

Good call brother.
    I appreciate it brother. Thanks for the challenge!
    bigjohn125:
    SleevePlz:
    Dang, sending 50 sticks is going to hurt. Now I'm talking smack which means that I will end up losing.
    I can't imagine I will lose to everyone. That would require Stafford to miss a few games. I obviously like my chances against everyone if he plays 16 games.
    SleevePlz:
    bigjohn125:
    SleevePlz:
    I can't imagine I will lose to everyone. That would require Stafford to miss a few games. I obviously like my chances against everyone if he plays 16 games.

I just think he will have a down year....
    Vision:
    SleevePlz:
    bigjohn125:
    SleevePlz:

I just think he will have a down year....
    I just checked and the top 10 passers from last year were all chosen by someone plus Peyton, who obviously didn't play last year. Everyone in the list is good for 4000+ yards, so this should be pretty interesting.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    I 2nd this.

As a side note Vision, I will take Fitzy on the side and he loses I'll send you some cigars also.

bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    I 2nd this.

As a side note Vision, I will take Fitzy on the side and he loses I'll send you some cigars also.

Thanks brother! Staf will be sub par this year.... and now that I have said that.... Fitz will go down on the first set.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    By my forecast i'd say your gonna win 70% of those..if he stays healthy,,lol
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    ummm...You have my(and everyone's) addy right SleevePlz?? Stafford left todays game due to hand injury....jus sayin...lol
  • bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    No way!!!!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Score!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Who ever took cam isn't gonna do well just my 2 cents
    Money can't buy taste
    zeebra:
    ummm...You have my(and everyone's) addy right SleevePlz?? Stafford left todays game due to hand injury....jus sayin...lol
    Non-throwing hand. I'm not worried yet.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    zeebra:
    "Yet" being the word. ;)
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    He sure wasnt too impressive against the Jets
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Rain:
    SleevePlz:
    zeebra:
    "Yet" being the word. ;)
    He burst a blood vessel in his non-throwing hand and will start on opening day. Kudos to me for watching Sportscenter all day.

The Kid:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    He sure wasnt too impressive against the Jets
    On the bright side he didn't one hop it to every receive like Tebow.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll take our rookie golden arm Russell Wilson to throw and run more than your stiff...lol
    Man, this is a beautiful video. In case some of you only saw a couple lions games last year, this is what you are in for! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEXwMkBZ45E
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He looked good against Buffalo. Stafford to Megatron all day.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    Okay, it's on! I'll update the original post as games are played. I think I will also color code players with less yards than Stafford in red to make it easier to see how awesome he is doing.