Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Stafford vs. the World Challenge

Comments

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Tracking info Here you go Rudy. I kept it reasonable. It fit in a small flat rate box.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Tracking info Here you go Rudy. I kept it reasonable. It fit in a small flat rate box.
    DC 03100480000338028420 On its way Tony
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    no wonder, Stafford sets passing attempts record this year.

stogies out wednesday for ya! happy new years!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really enjoyed watching this thread. Being a Lions fan myself, I was rootin for you all the way Tony.

At first I was like "damn that's a gutsy bet" but hey, who knew. (Tony did apparently) Although the Lions had yet another sh*tty season, every time I watched a game, all I started to care about was Tony getting his yards to win.
    Congrats Tony, enjoy your winnings because you really deserve them. All hail Megatron! and Tony!

P.s. Hey Rudy, you got lucky lol
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    I really enjoyed watching this thread. Being a Lions fan myself, I was rootin for you all the way Tony.

At first I was like "damn that's a gutsy bet" but hey, who knew. (Tony did apparently) Although the Lions had yet another sh*tty season, every time I watched a game, all I started to care about was Tony getting his yards to win.
    Congrats Tony, enjoy your winnings because you really deserve them. All hail Megatron! and Tony!

P.s. Hey Rudy, you got lucky lol
    Thanks Daniel. This contest did help me keep some interest in the NFL season considering the Lions playoff chances disappeared pretty early in the season. Megatron was pretty fun to watch as well. If Burleson stayed healthy, the passing game would have been even more entertaining to watch. The contest windfall will also help with my new years resolution to stick to a strict budget this year and seriously pay down some debt. Theoretically, I have more than enough cigars to get through the year with little shopping. We'll see how it goes...
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    headed to the post office soon as I finish my cup of coffee, you're ok with Thompsons Green Labels right?
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    headed to the post office soon as I finish my cup of coffee, you're ok with Thompsons Green Labels right?
    Mmmmm.....Thompsons! How did you know?
  • Options
    Dude, this was a cool contest. Thanks for letting me be involved. Sorry i've been absent lately, I started college online to get my bachelors degree. Between work, family, school, and hunting, I've been busy. You took a huge risk with this. I'm impressed in your confidence in Stafford and I can't believe it turned out the way it did. Cigars are in the mail. PM'd you the tracking number. Thanks again and lets do this again next year!
  • Options
    Alright guys, got the first wave of prize winnings in and I must say, you guys are killing me! Thanks to everyone so far. This is really unreal. First up was Vision with this beautiful fiver. Stafford Contest - Vision Next was Zeebra bringing the thunder. Stafford Contest from Zeebra Last for today was Bigshizza. I'm already running out of superlatives, so I'll let the picture do the talking. Stafford Contest from Bigshizza Thanks again guys. You are making me scared to go check the mail again tomorrow!
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    BTW, that PreEmbargo and Zino both have close to two years on em
  • Options
    zeebra:
    BTW, that PreEmbargo and Zino both have close to two years on em
    Nice!
  • Options
    The second wave of sticks have arrived and I must say I continue to be amazed by the selection you guys are picking out for me. Some all time favs along with several I have yet to try but really want to. First up is Hayblet. Apparently counting isn't a strong suit down in Arizona. A couple of the sticks have yellowed cello on them that are just screaming "smoke me now!!!" Thank you very much Spencer! Stafford Contest from Hayblet The next package threw me for a loop because it came directly from cigar.com. I had to stop and think, did I really place an order this week despite all of the other packages I was anticipating? Thankfully, I didn't. It was sent courtesy of Bigjohn125. My hints about loving LFD throughout the contest didn't fall on deaf ears. Thank you very much John. These are awesome! Stafford Contest from BigJohn125
  • Options
    I didn't have any LFDs so I went to the source. Lets play this game again next year. Stafford can't get luck two years in a row. Glad you like the selection.
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    wow. hell of a bet. glad it worked out for you and he didn't get hurt or something as you would have had to pay off big time.
  • Options
    Received my winnings from Pelirrojo. Thank you very much Gordon! Love the selection! Stafford contest from Pelirrojo
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I'm glad they got there safe. Congrats. I am already looking forward to this contest again next year.
  • Options
    Well prizes just keep rolling in. This time we have Tony (Lift603). I've never had the pleasure of doing business with Tony, but if this is what I should expect then I really need to get on it. Thank you very much for the wonderful selection. That Diesel Wicked looks, well, Wicked! Check it out: Stafford Contest from Lift603
  • Options
    Received my winnings from Rain today. Couple of favs along with a couple of new ones. Thank you very much! Stafford Contest from Rain
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Tony, that's only half of it. I'm strapped right now, but I'm gonna get you some more later! For now, please enjoy those.
  • Options
    Rain:
    Tony, that's only half of it. I'm strapped right now, but I'm gonna get you some more later! For now, please enjoy those.
    I will definitely enjoy these, but don't you dare toss anymore my way. I'm already having to get creative with the coolidor to fit everything in there. This contest windfall has been crazy. I'm not going to go shopping for like 2 days after all this is said and done. Lol.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    That's how I felt when I won the monthly drawing. The packages just kept showing up long after my humidor was full. Speaking of the monthly drawing I bumped it the other day just to see if it was going to continue.
  • Options
    Almost done collecting my winnings. Today's package comes from the one and only Bandyt09. Todd is no longer with us on the ccom forums, but that didn't stop him from making good on this wager. On top of that, he goes and hits me with an all-star assortment of some of my favorites. I know you are not reading this, but thank you Todd very much! Stafford Contest from Bandyt09
  • Options
    The contest that keeps on giving! Illinoisgolf99 was busy moving when this contest ended, so I told him to take his time and just send when things settle down. Well that day was today. You probably can't tell from the picture, but the cellos on all of these look old as dirt! The selection is amazing, as well! Thank you very much Jarrett. It was well worth the wait!!! IMAG0124
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Geez the contest that won't let me forget how bad I lost....Thanks Shafty..
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Geez the contest that won't let me forget how bad I lost....Thanks Shafty..
    You are welcome :)
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    SleevePlz:
    The contest that keeps on giving! Illinoisgolf99 was busy moving when this contest ended, so I told him to take his time and just send when things settle down. Well that day was today. You probably can't tell from the picture, but the cellos on all of these look old as dirt! The selection is amazing, as well! Thank you very much Jarrett. It was well worth the wait!!! IMAG0124
    Glad it got there!! Thanks for your patients! Each cigar is at least 18 months old. The RP probably has 3 years on it. Enjoy!!!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today a coworker and I had a little argument/wager about football. I told him that Stafford was a very underrated QB. Of course him being a Packers fan he did a little trash talk and gloated about Discount Double Check. Automatically, I thought about this thread and made a bet. I told him, "I'll bet you lunch that Stafford is in the top 3 as far as passing yards in the reg season" he replied with "it's on and make that 2 lunches" I had no idea what the stats were this season. I just remembered this thread. But I really believed that he was in the top 3 again. Google ................... BAM! Stafford #3 right behind Brees #2 and Big Manning at the top.

Tony, thanks for lunch. Also, just wondering why you didn't do this challenge again. You would have killed it again this season.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Today a coworker and I had a little argument/wager about football. I told him that Stafford was a very underrated QB. Of course him being a Packers fan he did a little trash talk and gloated about Discount Double Check. Automatically, I thought about this thread and made a bet. I told him, "I'll bet you lunch that Stafford is in the top 3 as far as passing yards in the reg season" he replied with "it's on and make that 2 lunches" I had no idea what the stats were this season. I just remembered this thread. But I really believed that he was in the top 3 again. Google ................... BAM! Stafford #3 right behind Brees #2 and Bing Manning at the top.

Tony, thanks for lunch. Also, just wondering why you didn't do this challenge again. You would have killed it again this season.
    I was wondering the same thing at the beginning of the season
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lol, I feel bad taking everyone's cigars. Plus, I wouldn't have room for the winning haul. You guys are bombing me like I did win a big contest lately!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Lol, I feel bad taking everyone's cigars. Plus, I wouldn't have room for the winning haul. You guys are bombing me like I did win a big contest lately!
    you won the Ccom math teaching contest!!
    Money can't buy taste