Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Stafford vs. the World Challenge

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Sorry, I forgot to update this last week. I'll get the new totals up tomorrow. Before you get to confident, remember we are only a quarter of the way through the season.
    No hurry I can send you sticks real soooon :(
    Do I get anything if I'm last?
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Hopes for a better season next year??? Lol, at this rate, you might be the only one I beat.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    Hopes for a better season next year??? Lol, at this rate, you might be the only one I beat.
    Yikes!! That ain't good!!
    Updated. Still liking my position overall. It will be nice to see the standings when all the bye weeks are done.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Brees had his bye week 6 so techncally hes only at 5 games like Stafford
    The Kid:
    Brees had his bye week 6 so techncally hes only at 5 games like Stafford
    Yup, sorry about that. I accidentally put Brady's stats on Brees, then noticed the mistake, but didn't change the number of games. Updated with MNF game.
    no worries, thank you
  • Thank you Peyton Manning!
    Updated with week 7 totals. Not looking great...
    Tell me about it
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    By the hair on my chinny chin chin right now lol. 2 yards baby, I guess that's 1 more than I need.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    yikes Cam is sucking sever as$ oh well Sophomore year, what's to be expected... that and the Panthers sucking as$ as well lol
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Let's hope Eli keeps it up!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    illinoisgolf99:
    Let's hope Eli keeps it up!
    Noooooooooooo.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good game for Stafford today.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    danielzreyes:
    Good game for Stafford today.
    Not bad. Not bad.
    Don't get me F'n started!!! What a pisser... Your receivers are good... Wilson is still raw... Dammmmmiiitttt
    Updated with week 8 totals. Looking good. Only really concerned with Brees at the moment.
    I think I hate this thread.
    Updated with week 9 totals. Could someone other than the Saints come up with a bounty program and knock out Drew Brees for a couple games? He is the only one with a sizable per/game average lead on me!
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    We're only halfway. Anything can happen. Mine is the only one that is undefeated though, so... yeah take that.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    I think I hate this thread.
    +1 if this woulda been done last year I woulda won, who is Russel Wilson anyways? lol Isn't he the guy from Def Comedy Jam?
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Updated with week 9 totals. Could someone other than the Saints come up with a bounty program and knock out Drew Brees for a couple games? He is the only one with a sizable per/game average lead on me!
    See I think you should be more worried now than before, because the games left on the Detroit schedule does not favor alot of points IMO...Minny, GB, Hou, Indy, GB, Zona, Atl, Chi. All these teams D is pretty decent. The worst D that the Lions play the rest of the year is rated #19, which is Atlanta.

This has been fun to watch and keep track of.
    zeebra:
    SleevePlz:
    See I think you should be more worried now than before, because the games left on the Detroit schedule does not favor alot of points IMO...Minny, GB, Hou, Indy, GB, Zona, Atl, Chi. All these teams D is pretty decent. The worst D that the Lions play the rest of the year is rated #19, which is Atlanta.

This has been fun to watch and keep track of.
    Actually, I prefer the logic that the Lions will be trailing by halftime in lots of those games and therefore will be throwing the ball a lot in the second half! Expect some big passing yards in games that they will probably end up losing.
    Updated with the latest stats.
    Updated again. Only about 150 yds separating 1st and 6th with Stafford right in the middle. I could end up breaking even or making out like a bandit depending how this last month goes. Should be interesting!
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Or Stafford gets hurt again...
    Well, well, well. Look what we have here. You know what they say, the cream always rises to the top! Lol, I figure I should toss in some trash talk to see if I can jinx this in the last month. Good luck overcoming Stafford in the next couple weeks everybody.
    SleevePlz:
    Well, well, well. Look what we have here. You know what they say, the cream always rises to the top! Lol, I figure I should toss in some trash talk to see if I can jinx this in the last month. Good luck overcoming Stafford in the next couple weeks everybody.
    Oh Plz,, we all know his lead aint gonna last, Speakin of last isnt that where they are in their division ????Hmmmmm?????