Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Stafford vs. the World Challenge

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wilson makes up ground tonight when he kicks those N. Cal weasels in the teeth!!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Wilson makes up ground tonight when he kicks those N. Cal weasels in the teeth!!
    It aint goin down like that.. HA..... Alright Brees!!!!!!!!Iincredible!!!!!! Both Brees amd Stafford both had their best games this weekend and second time each of them have gone over 400!!!!!
  • Options
    I can't believe this! Not only has Stafford been injury free all season, he is leading the entire league in yards! How did this happen! Any chance the playoffs count? On a positive note, my Broncos are playing awesome and get better every week.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    bigjohn125:
    I can't believe this! Not only has Stafford been injury free all season, he is leading the entire league in yards! How did this happen! Any chance the playoffs count? On a positive note, my Broncos are playing awesome and get better every week.
    Lol, welcome back John. I was beginning to think that Stafford's awesomeness had scared you away!! Alright guys, one more game and this four month contest is over. Still a little drama at the top of the leaderboard. Just as a friendly reminder, I love LFD. Lol.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Last chance for any trash talking before the final games this Sunday. I love that Stafford has a nice early 1:00 game to set the bar and we close the contest with Romo in the Sunday Night game. Nice to see this finally come to a close with plenty of drama in the final week.
  • Options
    Stafford can sit in his expensive easy chair and enjoy the playoffs at home!!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Too bad he won't be smoking your cigars while doing it like I will be. Lol!
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Trash talk, sure, why not, I need to send my cigars out anyways so I might as well make it worth it....

Lions suck! Their D has cost them games where they were up double digits in 3 or 4 games in the 4th quarter! Stafford only has good numbers cause they are playing catch up and abandon the run. They drive the length of the field and kick FG's! Soo many yardage gained just going up and down the field and a pathetic record to show for it. If Stafford had any other receiver then CJ, he would not be leading the league in passing yardage. Ok I think I'm done, if not, I'll be back later...LOL.

Hoping the lions tell Stafford to sit and not risk injury as it will not do the Lions any help, CJ already has the record also, so why risk anything...fingers crossed..
  • Options
    zeebra:
    Trash talk, sure, why not, I need to send my cigars out anyways so I might as well make it worth it....

Lions suck! Their D has cost them games where they were up double digits in 3 or 4 games in the 4th quarter! Stafford only has good numbers cause they are playing catch up and abandon the run. They drive the length of the field and kick FG's! Soo many yardage gained just going up and down the field and a pathetic record to show for it. If Stafford had any other receiver then CJ, he would not be leading the league in passing yardage. Ok I think I'm done, if not, I'll be back later...LOL.

Hoping the lions tell Stafford to sit and not risk injury as it will not do the Lions any help, CJ already has the record also, so why risk anything...fingers crossed..
    Lol, love it. Your logic about better receivers leading to less yardage seems somewhat flawed, but I'll let it go. I have to imagine if receivers #2-5 were playing instead of the practice squad, I think Stafford would have better numbers, not worse. But who knows?
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    Oh ya Shafty I need your addy :( p.s. you wanted the finest yardgars available, correct?
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    Oh ya Shafty I need your addy :( p.s. you wanted the finest yardgars available, correct?
    Lol, only the finest!
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    Lol, only the finest!
    Fighting c o c k time!
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:

lol Zeebs I kinda agree tho, easy to rack up yardage when you abandon the run game and drive down the field to kick field goals... not that the Cardiac Cats are any better... >.> also much like 4 or 5 weeks ago shoot me yer Addy Sir, I have some packages I need to get oout this week anyways Stick out tongue [:P]
  • Options
    Okay, I sent my address out to the 6 guys that can't win this in the last week. Assuming Stafford doesn't go down early in the game tommorrow, I like my chances with the other 5 guys. Good luck everyone. I have a herf tonight at Trident's place. Might have to chain smoke some cigars to make some room in the cooler for this coming week! Lol.
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    zeebra:

lol Zeebs I kinda agree tho, easy to rack up yardage when you abandon the run game and drive down the field to kick field goals... not that the Cardiac Cats are any better... >.> also much like 4 or 5 weeks ago shoot me yer Addy Sir, I have some packages I need to get oout this week anyways Stick out tongue [:P]
    Should have added incentives, like +100 yards for a W and -100 yards for a L. LOL!!!
  • Options
    zeebra:
    Hayblet:
    zeebra:

Should have added incentives, like +100 yards for a W and -100 yards for a L. LOL!!!
    I did passing yards instead of passer rating for a reason. Lol. That said, I can't feel too bad since half the people were banking on Stafford not playing a full season and winning by default. So I don't feel too bad about how the yards were earned in the end.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    zeebra:
    Hayblet:
    zeebra:

I did passing yards instead of passer rating for a reason. Lol. That said, I can't feel too bad since half the people were banking on Stafford not playing a full season and winning by default. So I don't feel too bad about how the yards were earned in the end.
    LOL, no worries MrSleeveplzzzz. I'll have some fresh dog turds out next week to ya!
  • Options
    zeebra:
    LOL, no worries MrSleeveplzzzz. I'll have some fresh dog turds out next week to ya!
    No faith that Brady can make up 150 yds tomorrow???
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Stafford did not do so well against the Bears the first time. RG3 is going to light up our "D", and Romo will have to throw to catch up. I like my odds. Either way, I doubt most people thought out of all the QBs, that Romo would be one of the closer ones to Stafford.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    zeebra:
    I kinda do, Brady and Billecheat like to run up the score on the Fins for some reason. But the other thing is that Texans play early and if they win, Pats chances of 1st round bye are gone, but again Denver plays at 3 as well, but I doubt they lose to KC at home also wanting 1st round bye and lock up 2nd seed. If Texans lose, which I dont want them to, rather send you some smokes instead, then Brady and Billecheat should go all out. So, what do I cheer for, Texans 1st round bye or sending a friend some stogies? Not a tough decision for me.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I suppose I should have picked someone who would be behind in most(read all) games. 13-2 and the best record in the NFC doesn't do me any good in this contest. It's all good though. I have a few things I plan on sending out after the first of the year.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    zeebra:
    Shiott Brees is +86 yrds and I'm not feeling too comfy,, We'll see,, its been Fun and glad its coming down to the last game
  • Options
    I think Romo needs 282 or more to win.
  • Options
    **** you, Dallas. It's sad that I'm used to this. Addy please!
  • Options
    Rain:
    **** you, Dallas. It's sad that I'm used to this. Addy please!
    Yeah..mine is in the mail to Shafty...hope you enjoy...
  • Options
    Alright, good game everyone. Rudy, congratulations! I'll have something in the mail to you shortly. Everyone else, PAY UP! Lol, I'll get my addy out to the rest of you shortly. Thanks again for a really fun contest.
  • Options
    dup post
  • Options
    Rain:
    I like my odds. Either way, I doubt most people thought out of all the QBs, that Romo would be one of the closer ones to Stafford.
    I for one am surprised that Romo completed as many yds this season. and last nights game was close, but I was rooting for WA to win as I think it will be a better game next week with them playing against Seattle

Well Tony I must also say that I am even more surprised that Stafford put up as many total yds as he did. I know you wanted Stafford to win it all and have total domination. I guess the bright side is that he outthrew some awesome qb's and reigned supreme over all,,,,, cept one!! Thank You for the contest.. It was fun !!!!
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Rain:
    I like my odds. Either way, I doubt most people thought out of all the QBs, that Romo would be one of the closer ones to Stafford.
    I for one am surprised that Romo completed as many yds this season. and last nights game was close, but I was rooting for WA to win as I think it will be a better game next week with them playing against Seattle

Well Tony I must also say that I am even more surprised that Stafford put up as many total yds as he did. I know you wanted Stafford to win it all and have total domination. I guess the bright side is that he outthrew some awesome qb's and reigned supreme over all,,,,, cept one!! Thank You for the contest.. It was fun !!!!
    Romo's yards could be attributed to the same thing as Stafford. Dallas trailed in every game this year. Only difference is that Dallas actually came back to win a couple of them, unlike Detroit. Rudy, since I have a bunch of sticks coming, I might be sending more than 5 just for space issues. Lol.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    The Kid:
    Rain:

Romo's yards could be attributed to the same thing as Stafford. Dallas trailed in every game this year. Only difference is that Dallas actually came back to win a couple of them, unlike Detroit. Rudy, since I have a bunch of sticks coming, I might be sending more than 5 just for space issues. Lol.
    Oh hell!!!;o)