Options

Resurrecting the Joke Thread

Comments

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,455 ✭✭✭✭✭

I got it! I’m old!

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,841 ✭✭✭✭✭

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭

Where is the face plant emoji?

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,462 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ooooaohng

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023

oh,, that is strange. I'd like an explanation.

edit: never mind, I found it, Australia has weird problems:

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/dec/31/cane-toads-python-escape-storm-northern-australia-kununurra

• Options

hop on the bus, Gus, make a new plan Stan...just get yourself free

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    11thGenSoutherner11thGenSoutherner Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lanceros are like Mopeds. Great smoke, as long as your friends don't see you.

• Options

Open a promo for a sale on a blend I like, see the word "gordo", turn the page.

• Options

Don't go for that big stick energy.

• Options
    11thGenSoutherner11thGenSoutherner Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023

@Yakster said:

@11thGenSoutherner said:
    Gordos are like Mopeds. Great smoke, as long as your friends don't see you.

FIFY

Copied a comment on a YouTube video. But I agree, it should have been gordo's. I'd prefer a lancero over one anyday

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat said:
    Open a promo for a sale on a blend I like, see the word "gordo", turn the page.

Sprint sale catches my eye, but every damn time it's gordos!