Home Non Cigar Related
Options

what did you drink today ?

Comments

• Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Foster's Oil Can. Relaxation in a cylindrical package.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last night image Today image
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Very nice. I think last night was the first night in a while I didn't have a pour of something. That will have to change tonight. Think I may even ignore the cold and step outside for a smoke.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    No particular occasion tonight (other than my wife making some awesome burgers), but capped it off with a couple small snifters of Luis Fel
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Getting sick fellas... bummer. but I did get a lot of goodies in today. Some liquid heaven from Justin, a bomb from ejgorman (hope I'm spelling that right), and my box of Gran Habano VLs arrived.
  • Options
    WaltBasil:
    Getting sick fellas... bummer. but I did get a lot of goodies in today. Some liquid heaven from Justin, a bomb from ejgorman (hope I'm spelling that right), and my box of Gran Habano VLs arrived.
    I'm so sorry to hear that Walt feel better but congrats on the haul!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Had some Four Roses Small Batch and paired with a 3 year aged Bolivar Beli Fino while vherfing. Excellent, keeps getting sweeter and more complex as it breathes.

• Options
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Had some Four Roses Small Batch and paired with a 3 year aged Bolivar Beli Fino while vherfing. Excellent, keeps getting sweeter and more complex as it breathes.

Awesome!! Always wanted to try a nice Boli bf.
  • Options
    Gray4lines:
    90+ Irishman:

I just smoke and sent out my last ones, I will try to locate some more and see if I can hook you up Gray. They are my go to CC, love them!
  • Options
    D Fresh:
    Fantastic Doug, very nice bro!
  • Options
    D Fresh:
    Gray4lines:
    Very nice. I think last night was the first night in a while I didn't have a pour of something. That will have to change tonight. Think I may even ignore the cold and step outside for a smoke.
    Outstanding choices and pairings there Gray :)
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Gray4lines:
    90+ Irishman:

I just smoke and sent out my last ones, I will try to locate some more and see if I can hook you up Gray. They are my go to CC, love them!
    Is that so? Hmm...in completely unrelated news, I just picked up a box of those and have a bomb heading your way this week...
  • Options
    D Fresh:
    90+ Irishman:
    Gray4lines:
    90+ Irishman:

Is that so? Hmm...in completely unrelated news, I just picked up a box of those and have a bomb heading your way this week...
    I think this has stopped being a cigar forum and turned into a rape the unawares forum lol. Bro there is no need really, smoke that ish they are insanely good trust me!
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    D Fresh:
    90+ Irishman:
    Gray4lines:
    90+ Irishman:

I think this has stopped being a cigar forum and turned into a rape the unawares forum lol. Bro there is no need really, smoke that ish they are insanely good trust me!
    Haha! No, no worries! I really like the Corona juniors. Never had a larger size like the BF. I've heard it's THE Bolivar to have, though.
  • Options
    Helps make a crap day at the job a big better....

• Options
    Started off with this. Thanks Andrew for the pregame snacks!

Now I'm on some Heaven Hill Select Stock with a Bolivar Beli Fino courtesy of Brett. It's still early. I see multiple posts to this thread in my future.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Firestone Double barrel ale and CAO Amazon... I too see multiple posts today :)photo E9A552C5-57DF-479D-A7E3-DBE90EE10D60.jpg
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    Firestone Double barrel ale and CAO Amazon... I too see multiple posts today :)photo E9A552C5-57DF-479D-A7E3-DBE90EE10D60.jpg
    Damn nice Vinny! You got any of those Nitros left or do you need some more brother? ??
  • Options
  • Options
    D Fresh:
    Enjoy Brokowski :)
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    D Fresh:
    I certainly did enjoy it. Thanks brother!
  • Options
    D Fresh:
    90+ Irishman:
    D Fresh:
    I certainly did enjoy it. Thanks brother!
    Glad to hear will have to get you another chance to sometime ;)
  • Options
  • Options
    D Fresh:
    What did you think? This is one of the Mountain breweries.
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    It was good. I've had a few of their others and I have liked what they've made.
  • Options
    D Fresh:
    90+ Irishman:
    Cool bro glad to hear, they do a vanilla porter that's pretty good too
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    D Fresh:
    90+ Irishman:
    Cool bro glad to hear, they do a vanilla porter that's pretty good too
    Ha! Funny you say that, I almost mentioned that in my previous post.
  • Options
    Lol nice, I don't do a lot of flavored anything alcoholic but that one ain't bad.