Home Non Cigar Related
Options

what did you drink today ?

Comments

• Options
    bama3715bama3715 Posts: 89
    Had a Sam Adams Boston Lager with a Bahia Blue today and a Red Stripe with a Rocky Patel double fusion.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Having a home brew porter at the moment. Delicious as always. I'm pissed this batch is about gone.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Michelob right now ...
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Yesterday I had about 4 Guinness, 2 Harps, and 5 Cap't n Diet Cokes....... sadly, no cigar.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I had some Stone Ruination IPA last night... that is by far the best beer EVER. I had other beers too, but they dont even belong in the same post as the Ruination IPA.
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    Enjoying a little Shiner Frost. Good hoppy ale.
  • Options
    HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    I went and got a new Keg of Yuengling Lager set up yesterday. I broke it in tonight while I was changing the oil in my truck and a friends car. As always, simply fantastic.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Hugemoose:
    I went and got a new Keg of Yuengling Lager set up yesterday. I broke it in tonight while I was changing the oil in my truck and a friends car. As always, simply fantastic.
    A KEG of yuengling?? I am on my way! That is awesome!!!
  • Options
    I'd kill for anything other than san mig or san mig light. I'm envious of everyone here.
  • Options
    Hugemoose:
    Aw man, that stuff is goooooood.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    drinkin a nice cup of "Jamaican Me Crazy", a nice Dark Rum and Vanilla Blend from Door County Coffee Co., wish I had some time to smoke a stogie before class...
  • Options
    ejenne87:
    I had some Stone Ruination IPA last night... that is by far the best beer EVER. I had other beers too, but they dont even belong in the same post as the Ruination IPA.
    I discovered a Double IPA on Friday that is possibly better. I couldn't believe it. 9.5% ABV and it tasted like it was 6%. Smooth, floral, hoppy, incredibly balanced, and a full bodied beer that's for sure. I'm pretty sure it's the best beer I've ever had. Let me tell you - it is worth a plane ride up to Michigan. I don't think they bottle this one.
  • Options
    TatuajeVI:
    ejenne87:
    I discovered a Double IPA on Friday that is possibly better. I couldn't believe it. 9.5% ABV and it tasted like it was 6%. Smooth, floral, hoppy, incredibly balanced, and a full bodied beer that's for sure. I'm pretty sure it's the best beer I've ever had. Let me tell you - it is worth a plane ride up to Michigan. I don't think they bottle this one.
    What is it called? I have recently met some people that can be VERY resourceful when obtaining beer. If I can't get it, clear a spot on the couch 'cuz I'm coming to visit! Any beer that can be put even in the same post as the Ruination IPA must be pretty freaking phenominal.
  • Options
    Pyrat Rum XO, I might be crazy but think im getting a hint of tequila through the nose
  • Options
    ejenne87:
    TatuajeVI:
    ejenne87:
    What is it called? I have recently met some people that can be VERY resourceful when obtaining beer. If I can't get it, clear a spot on the couch 'cuz I'm coming to visit! Any beer that can be put even in the same post as the Ruination IPA must be pretty freaking phenominal.
    It's brewed at the Big Rock Chop House: http://www.bigrockchophouse.com/ They don't have it listed on their website as beers they bottle. I hear they standard IPA is great, too, but I didn't have time to get to that one. Think I am heading back there Friday for another beer or three.

And anytime you are in Michigan, you always have a place to stay here. And lucky you - we even have a guest bedroom, so no couch for you! I sent you a PM earlier this week, btw. Hit me back.
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    my goto....yuengling.
  • Options
    Water, water, and more water. On a new diet. Only get to drink on my "cheat day", which is usually Sunday. But tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day!!! What's an Irish boy on a diet to do?????
  • Options
    doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    lilwing88:
    Water, water, and more water. On a new diet. Only get to drink on my "cheat day", which is usually Sunday. But tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day!!! What's an Irish boy on a diet to do?????
    Simple: Beer and Whiskey tomrrow, water on Sunday ;)
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Diet Coke and water tonight.
  • Options
    Having my second Makers and Coke tonight. Got a bottle of wine staring me in the face...
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    A nice glass of Cab tonight!
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Luko:
    my goto....yuengling.
    And repeat
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Had a Guinness from a tallboy, that has one of those nitrogen balls in it, so if poured properly it is comparable in behavior to an actual draught Guinness.
  • Options
    Just popped a Newcastle Brown Ale - YUM.
  • Options
    I just poured myself a Founders Double Trouble. It's an imperial IPA, and WOW is is hoppy! It's soooo good! Very sweet, very piney. I love it so far!
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Miller Lite
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    gmill880:
    Miller Lite
    Had Lassy over for a visit, did you?
  • Options
    ejenne87:
    I just poured myself a Founders Double Trouble. It's an imperial IPA, and WOW is is hoppy! It's soooo good! Very sweet, very piney. I love it so far!
    Haven't tried that one. Love Founder's brewery - another fantastic Michigan brewery. You still haven't responded to my PM - I kill you.
  • Options
    Fourtotheflush:
    Just popped a Newcastle Brown Ale - YUM.
    Another one of these last night and a sam adams boston lager. Those were last night - right now its coffee all the way!
  • Options
    TatuajeVI:
    ejenne87:
    Haven't tried that one. Love Founder's brewery - another fantastic Michigan brewery. You still haven't responded to my PM - I kill you.
    I finaly got back to you via PM bro. Sorry for the delay