Home Non Cigar Related
Options

what did you drink today ?

Comments

• Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    Buffalo Trace on suggestion from Ccom forum. WOO - HOO! I'll see the wild turkey 101 I already had open when this soldier's dead.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Couple pints of Guinness at the pub... and remembered just how much I suck at pool.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I had a few sips of Elijah Craig bourbon! AMAZING stuff!
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Had some Capt. Morgan Private Stock last night at the lounge w/ a couple good sticks. Then on to the bar for some Crown n water w/ a lime. Mmmmmmm.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    ljl:
    Buffalo Trace on suggestion from Ccom forum. WOO - HOO! I'll see the wild turkey 101 I already had open when this soldier's dead.
    If you like the Buffalo Trace, try Eagle Rare 10 year old next.
  • Options
    So, this is a warning post. I drank heavily for the first time in a WHILE tonight, and then followed it up with an LFD DL Chisel... Badddddddddddddddd idea. So, for information:

Two Sierra Nevada Pale Ale pints
    Two 23 oz Miller Lite Steins
    Two shots of Patron neat
    An Irish car bomb
    Two black and tans
    Finished with two dos equis XX
    All in a three hours span
    Finished with the LFD DL Chisel, makes for a BADDDDDDDD finish.
    Just a word of warning
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    cholmes8310:
    ljl:
    If you like the Buffalo Trace, try Eagle Rare 10 year old next.
    +1

I am down to the very last ounce in my first bottle and it was fantastic! I'm gonna have to get more of that stuff. I have yet to try the Buffalo Trace though, maybe I should get me a bottle soon
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    cholmes8310:
    So, this is a warning post. I drank heavily for the first time in a WHILE tonight, and then followed it up with an LFD DL Chisel... Badddddddddddddddd idea. So, for information:

Two shots of Patron neat
    An Irish car bomb
    Two black and tans
    Just a word of warning

did it come back up? How was the chisel? Do you remember??
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    non-alcohol related but I had a capri sun pacific cooler earlier.. reminded me of half time at soccer games haha soooo good. It was either Dennis or Alex that paired one with a cigar, I'm gonna try that soon!
  • Options
    Fourtotheflush:
    cholmes8310:

Two shots of Patron neat
    An Irish car bomb
    Two black and tans
    Just a word of warning

did it come back up? How was the chisel? Do you remember??
    Yeah, it did. I do remember. I feel great, and didn't pass out or anything, just got sick. The LFD DL chisel was phenomenal. Great draw, burn, construction, and a real strong cigar. I thoroughly enjoyed it. It definitely doesn't mix with an already strong buzz though. That's one I'll have to remember to smoke only after a good dinner and no drinks.
  • Options
    Sorry dude, you need more drinkin buddies around here to keep your stamina up! I had a Glenlivit 12 on the rocks tonight ... just 1.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Last night I hung out with some buddies at a pool bar, had a Fat Tire on tap which I enjoyed a lot more than the bottled variety.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    I had some of that the other night when a buddy came by for a smoke. I provided the smokes, he provided the beers. It's pretty good. Not gonna knock Yuengling off the top of my list, though. OTOH, I haven't had it on tap.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I liked it ok from the bottle but on tap the flavors were more robust and nuanced and I thought it was delicious.
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Michelob Honey Wheat, sweet and delicious.
  • Options
    HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    I had a bunch of Killians tonight at a local pub for a dollar a pint! EVERY DAY they have these for a buck a pint!!! I need to frequent that place more often. And on top of that I had a a 3 wise men shot. It's a good thing the fiance drove me home. Now....time to out and enjoy a cigar!
  • Options
    HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    urbino:
    I had some of that the other night when a buddy came by for a smoke. I provided the smokes, he provided the beers. It's pretty good. Not gonna knock Yuengling off the top of my list, though. OTOH, I haven't had it on tap.
    Yuengling is great on tap. At the house we always have a keg of it. Nothing else has ever seen the inside of our kegerator. When it is fresh from a tap....and not some crappy bar tap that never cleans the lines....it is fantastic. It's the "go to" beer for my family.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Milwaukee's Best :(:(:(

FML.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    enjoyin a few killians irish red, very nice
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Some Guiness, Stone IPA, Jack 'n Coke. Pretty good night. I even made one of my good friends think that his girl was fooling around on him with me... That's settled now, thankfully!
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Had a few Shiner Bocks.
  • Options
    Drinking a Glenlivet 12. Delicious. Just the right amount of fruit on the middle of the tongue.
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    docbp87:

FML.

Back in high school we used to call it "the beast" as in Milwaukee's Beast. At least it was cheap. I mean, I never drank in high school, but that's what I heard in the hallway!
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Been catching up on the drinkin since i got back. The other night was some Leese-Fitch Cab, last night started off with Stranahans Colorado Whiskey which is phenomenal bourbon and worth every penny paid and i ended up on a bottle of Bulliet bourbon my father inlaw sent me. Tonight was one i havent tried before called Buck bourbon. Outstanding for $25, and has a really unique and mellow flavor, almost like apple, carmel and candy corn...
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Off to a good start today ..... had an arnold palmer and belvedere vodka ....... so tasty ...... love the palmer and palmer lite 50/50 ice tea n lemonade
  • Options
    ljl:
    docbp87:

FML.

Back in high school we used to call it "the beast" as in Milwaukee's Beast. At least it was cheap. I mean, I never drank in high school, but that's what I heard in the hallway!

Oh it is definitely still called the beast, at least around here.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    Been catching up on the drinkin since i got back. The other night was some Leese-Fitch Cab, last night started off with Stranahans Colorado Whiskey which is phenomenal bourbon and worth every penny paid and i ended up on a bottle of Bulliet bourbon my father inlaw sent me. Tonight was one i havent tried before called Buck bourbon. Outstanding for $25, and has a really unique and mellow flavor, almost like apple, carmel and candy corn...
    I'm a fan of the Bulleit, haven't had the rest.
  • Options
    12 Budweiser cans 6 Yuenglieingg Black and Tanns. Sorry. Sitill Wased.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    docbp87:
    12 Budweiser cans 6 Yuenglieingg Black and Tanns. Sorry. Sitill Wased.
    Get off of ccom before you order 2 grand of stoagies!!! Drunk ordering is the anti-Christ of the cigar world. And the beard is the Jesus.
  • Options
    Had 4 bud lights, 1 Narraganset pounder and a miller lite. I couldnt tell the difference between any of the three.

Hmm the taste was hmmm, how do you say in your country, hmmm yes swill?
    hmmm yes swill....