Home Non Cigar Related
Options

what did you drink today ?

Comments

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    madurofan:
    Hey congrats kuzi, I'm coming up on a year.
    Christ Maddy, my wife and I have had fights that lasted longer than that !!
  • Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Actual conversation with an associate today as I took her out to lunch to thank her for her years of service (she is leaving to take another job):

(she was married in January, and we were on the subject of marriage and anniversaries, etc)

Me: Hmmm... my wife and I are coming up on our 9th anniversary

Associate: Oh, wow! How long until you've been married 10 years?

Me: Um... A little over a year

If I hadn't been so dumbfounded by the question, I would have rattled off something like "just 7 years to go!" Sadly, she was our best analyst.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    You should've given her a spreadsheet explaining it all. ;)

I had a few Shiner Bocks this evening. Pretty good.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    MILLER LITE!!!!!
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Recently, definitely not tonight, I drank wayyyyy too many gorilla's ***. Not good times.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    You guys are gonna love this one. Today I drank Sailor Jerry rum that was smuggled into a movie theater mixed into the coke I bought at the concession counter. Now, that is one classy drinking experience if I do say so myself.
  • Options
    BigDan.BigDan. Posts: 211
    bacardi rasperry and sprite
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    You guys are gonna love this one. Today I drank Sailor Jerry rum that was smuggled into a movie theater mixed into the coke I bought at the concession counter. Now, that is one classy drinking experience if I do say so myself.
    I had no idea you were still in high school.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    urbino:
    j0z3r:
    BURN!!!

tonight im drinkin Sam Adams Irish Red again.

...well someone had to finish off the case!!
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    urbino:
    j0z3r:
    BURN!!!
    But with love.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    urbino:
    kuzi16:
    urbino:
    j0z3r:
    BURN!!!
    But with love.
    Damn, you guys took long enough...I was expecting something like yesterday. nice one urby...I had ya'll fooled, now I'm gonna go on myspace and blog about this.
  • Options
    Heh. Don't forget to post inappropriate pictures of yourself.
  • Options
    urbino:
    Heh. Don't forget to post inappropriate pictures of yourself.
    *Friend Request Sent*
  • Options
    BigDan.BigDan. Posts: 211
    haha... some jack daniels again i love this stuff it goes well with everything. i also had a nice steak and some asparagus and homemade guacamole so ya its all so yummy
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Nice one Jozer, what the hell possesed you to think to do that?
  • Options
    I had a nice glass of Rex Goliath (47lb Rooster) Pinot Noir. I'm no conniseur but I'm quickly growing to love this Brand, his Cab is quite good as well. Both are quite potent IMO.
  • Options
    tonight, a good friend of mine is gunna come over and bring beer. He is one of the few people i know that i feel ok when he blurts out "Ill bring the beer!!"
    its gunna be good.
    beer, cigars, fire, food.
    who could ask for anything else?

oh... the food!! Black Pepered Tilapia marsala made with portabella mushrooms, a simple spinach, tomato, garlic pasta as a side with fresh green beans.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    tonight, a good friend of mine is gunna come over and bring beer. He is one of the few people i know that i feel ok when he blurts out "Ill bring the beer!!"
    its gunna be good.

oh... the food!! Black Pepered Tilapia marsala made with portabella mushrooms, a simple spinach, tomato, garlic pasta as a side with fresh green beans.
    I'm on my way.
  • Options
    Bad Andy:
    kuzi16:
    its gunna be good.

I'm on my way.
    ya commin up for kuzipaluza '08? dec 5th!! im not sure if im cookin yet but i know there will be good cigars and good beer... gunna go update that thread in a minute...
  • Options
    wish i could...i would probably come home to divorce papers
    maybe next year during my family reunion
  • Options
    Its not till Dec Andy. Plenty of time to convince her not to divorce you for going.
  • Options
    Miller Lite and that is running low...

I do have two PBR tall boys sittin in the fridge... Hopefully there's enough Miller to get me to be able to drink the PBR...

Yah I know, you beer snobs are wondering what's the difference... Bleh
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Lasabar:
    Miller Lite and that is running low...

I do have two PBR tall boys sittin in the fridge... Hopefully there's enough Miller to get me to be able to drink the PBR...

Yah I know, you beer snobs are wondering what's the difference... Bleh

I've got a buddy who won't drink anything but Miller Lite. Nothing else. He buys it by the case and if we go to a bar, that's all he's ordering. For the life of me, I can't figure it out. I don't always but expensive, craft beer or anything, but I like to mix it up a little bit, slip a little hop devil or liberty in with my MGD.
  • Options
    I'm a miller guy too... although Newcastle Brown and a cigar is a gorgeous combination

Also the Miller MGD Light "64" is also a tasty beer for very little calories...

New Phrase... "Atkins Alcoholic"
  • Options
    Just cracked the PBR... Here goes nuthin'...

*Glug Glug*

Checking for blindness... nope, can still see

Oh wow... hmmm.... different
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    Just cracked the PBR... Here goes nuthin'...

*Glug Glug*

Checking for blindness... nope, can still see

Oh wow... hmmm.... different
    Now I'm a hyporcrite... I'm drinking St. Pauli girl for I'm still up and the cheap crap is gone... so now let's drink the good stuff!
  • Options
    madurofan:
    Its not till Dec Andy. Plenty of time to convince her not to divorce you for going.
    Well with me out of work at the moment it would be a little difficult to convince her. I'm already on restriction, I can't buy any new smokes for awhile.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    its gunna be good.

the beer ended up being from the Great Lakes Brewery: Oktoberfest.
  • Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    kuzi16:
    kuzi16:
    its gunna be good.

the beer ended up being from the Great Lakes Brewery: Oktoberfest.
    oooooohhhhhhhh.... I'm envious. I've never had the GL Oktoberfest. I don't think they were making that when I lived in Ohio. I started my diet this week, so I'll be cutting out some of the drinking (I said some) for a while.
  • Options
    ill see if i can go snag a 6 pack or something and hold on to it for you. Dec 5th isnt that far away. the beer wont go bad by then.