Home Non Cigar Related

Random Interesting Videos

Comments

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

What the narrator failed to mention is that he’s discovered true perpetual motion which he demonstrates by perpetually waving his arms about…. 🤣🤣 🙄

• d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jlmarta said:

What the narrator failed to mention is that he’s discovered true perpetual motion which he demonstrates by perpetually waving his arms about…. 🤣🤣 🙄

He could be a former pilot, they are mute if they can't use their hands.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

send them to Mars, please.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

How very, very thrilling…. (I think..) 👴🏻

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,203 ✭✭✭✭✭

I understand the how, now I just need to figure out the why.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

edited July 2021

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,712 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol I just want to point out that this won't happen when they change their name to guardians

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,115 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Stubble said:
    @Bob_Luken

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfH1yt5Dxks

Not sure if this has been posted before.  If it has, don't really care....cause those biscuits!

Minus 10 points for canned biscuits... :/

Mmm, Biscuits.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

I married my RedHead cause the way she made my sausage gravy.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,712 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't know how to take that ^

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

He's at it again:
    https://youtu.be/RVca0LuEDaQ

• CtheHamCtheHam Posts: 205 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
  • JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

What’s your first reaction to this after saving years for your dream car?

It's not the last one in the world; they're still making more.

• IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,860 ✭✭✭✭✭

The sound is the best

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

@peter4jc said:

WTF?

Who would accept delivery of that car? You tell them 'nope' and order another one.

• Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:

@peter4jc said:

WTF?

Who would accept delivery of that car? You tell them 'nope' and order another one.

That was me. I thought your initial reaction was simply “oh well, there’s more where that came from”. But I should’ve known, Peter’s a seasoned vet. I would’ve gasped and fainted like a dame in black and white movie.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,115 ✭✭✭✭✭

Funny news clips / bloopers.

https://youtu.be/wqTXF6JxYhQ

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

from the Canadian Film Board's web site, well worth exploring

https://www.nfb.ca/film/small_is_beautiful/

"This film is a short documentary portrait of economist, technologist and lecturer Fritz Schumacher. Up to age 45, Schumacher was dedicated to economic growth. Then he came to believe that the modern technological explosion had grown out of all proportion to human need. Author of Small Is Beautiful - A Study of Economics as if People Mattered and founder of the London-based Intermediate Technology Development Group, he championed the cause of "appropriate" technology. The film introduces us to this gentle revolutionary a few months before his death"