Home Non Cigar Related

Random Interesting Videos

Comments

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,116 ✭✭✭✭✭

Me.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021

But some fu*k*** cats, you idiots. We have too many.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,185 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^ I subscribe to Veratasium on youtube and watched that yesterday... pretty good... I like guy and his channel, but the whole "this is so deadly dangerous, I'm risking my life" thing was a bit over the top, drama-queen stuff.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis

I skipped through it because I have very little patience. Ultimately he ended up going twice as fast as the wind. Did he mention his actual top speed?

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

Back when I was building my schooner, I met a hippie, couple boatyards over, who figured if he put a rigid foam wing on his catamaran he could generate enough lift to make him go without wind. He was pretty nuts.

Then there was an engineer (I kid you not) who put three swivelling rigid vertical fiberglass wings on his catamaran. Hired a crane to step these wings on what turned out to be a windy day. Wrapped the tag line round his hand. Wing took off a& slingshot him into the crane outrigger head first. If it wasn't for blood trickling out his ears we would have thought he had bought the farm.

Later, on a still morning, two of these wings swivelled in opposite directions and got caught trailing edge to trailing edge and that was that.

I could go on, but... I dunno what it is about catamarans that appeals to morons.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

My dad sold his Sabot dingy to a friend who removed the ugly foam from under the seat. He promptly sank it.

I had a Hobie 12 monocat which was catamaran shaped but just ABS plastic and a center mounted rudder so when you hiked out the wind would push you into a stall when the rudder came out. I had enough wind one time to rip the hull open in front. Luckily the factory had a leftover hull from a Kool cigarette ad and let me have it.

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cat Wearing A Shark Costume Cleans The Kitchen On A Roomba.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLt5rBfNucc

just in case you were wondering...

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

edited June 2021

https://youtu.be/u2F9HKZ5VzA

A short at a charging station

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,185 ✭✭✭✭✭

That'll buff out

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

Gee, imma rush right out and buy me one’a those…..🙄🙄

All that soot and smoke is soo much better for the environment than exhaust fumes. Glad that's the future in store for us.

Multi-tasking --- foul ball, daughter, and beer

https://youtu.be/tAjSxVFhsoM

Never heard of adding cigar ash to BBQ sauce

https://youtu.be/GVwVss7bWLA

https://youtu.be/jR3GTFEyUVs
    Guy doesn't even lose his cigar.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭

https://youtu.be/pzRhlwJ49Os

One dose for 24 hours doesn't seem to be enough

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭

@webmost said:

Fake or staged? People walking by, someone moved the truck, someone appearing to lock the doors of the first car. Awesome, but strange

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

@VegasFrank said:

@webmost said:

Fake or staged? People walking by, someone moved the truck, someone appearing to lock the doors of the first car. Awesome, but strange

I don't thin someone moved the truck. I think the brake gave way & it rolled back.

I thought it stranger that the cam should have audio.

• IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,860 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.