Home Non Cigar Related

Random Interesting Videos

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,712 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dang I thought that was an NFL stream

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

Much more interesting ∆

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

White Sox fan Shannon Frandreis thought this was a good idea because she was "five beers in."

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• VisionVision Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fvck! I will never get those two minutes back and I hate myself for it. I also can’t take any of that seriously because…. just, well, her……

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,185 ✭✭✭✭✭

Imagine she's your SO and this is how she tells you to take out the garbage, or explains a trip to the inlaws... and what happens to conversation over dinner?

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭✭✭

I got sucked into millennial farmer for a couple hours just now

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,761 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?

@Stubble said:

That’s a really long video for that outcome.

• IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,860 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@Stubble said:

You've been pranked

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

@IndustMech said:

@Vision said:

@Stubble said:

You've been pranked

I was just helping it along. I know someone is out there thinking….. “how the **** did he get the video to load….” You know who you are….

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021

@peter4jc said:

You're link is not working..... ;)

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?

@peter4jc said:

Do I have to install Tapatalk?

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Stubble said:

@peter4jc said:

You're link is not working..... ;)

I'm hesitant to reply because of what happened to Pete. ^^^^

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,077 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

Yesterday, I watched a recent episode of Nova, titled Edible Insects. It detailed the role that insects had in human development, why they're great as food, and why and how they are destined to make it into our diets.

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭