Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Random Interesting Videos

Comments

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    edited May 2019
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,679 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    edited June 2019
    peter4jc said:
    Eggs Ackley.

And you know, a tyrant can be deposed. You can storm the palace, drag him to the square, and chop off his effin head. An endless succession of nameless, faceless regulation obsessed bureaucrats, on the other hand... they are above even the law of the jungle. Fusstratin.

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. The "lawmakers" turned over all the work and all the power so they could devote more of their time to pandering to the special interests that line their pockets.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

• Options
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @peter4jc

So, when are yours scheduled to arrive?  Are they intended for herfs only, or for general, around-town wear as well??

Inquiring minds want to know.....  🙄
  • Options
    We have to bring @Stubble into the conversation, he's the expert in all this.

Chuntarito!
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ¿Que?
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If that's not Ricky it must be his twin. @Rhamlin what did you paid to star in the video, lol or he probable just worked for free......
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If that's not Ricky it must be his twin. @Rhamlin what did you paid to star in the video, lol or he probable just worked for free......
    I work for cigars
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    Even the reruns are good.
  • Options
    At the :31 mark, the azzhole/hero comes out of the women's restroom smokin a cigar.  
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,401 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Makes me feel inadequate.   :wink:

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.