Home General Discussion
Options

What do you cigar lovin fools look like????

Comments

• Options
    Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    zoom6zoom:
    Since I posted this one in another thread a while back, I'll use the same one. I'm on the right. Yes, we built those RPK's from scrap parts. Kevin Bobby
    Do they work? Awesome!
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    clearlysuspect:
    TatuajeVI:
    This is from a recent vacation with the wife. I'm in the middle.

Your wife looks like a girl I went to high school with and the guy on the left looks just like a guy I was in the Navy with. Your wife didn't go to high school in Virginia did she? And your friend didn't serve in the Navy in Jacksonville, FL did he?
    No and no. But weird that two in the same picture look like people you know. :)
  • Options
    zoom6zoom:
    Since I posted this one in another thread a while back, I'll use the same one. I'm on the right. Yes, we built those RPK's from scrap parts. Kevin Bobby
    Hell yeah Yugo RPKs. Is it sick that I knew what they were before I read your post? I'm a huge AK nut. Currently I have a Yugo M-64 and M-70 kit waiting to be built (along with a pile of other kits, lol).
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    clearlysuspect:
    TatuajeVI:

Your wife looks like a girl I went to high school with and the guy on the left looks just like a guy I was in the Navy with. Your wife didn't go to high school in Virginia did she? And your friend didn't serve in the Navy in Jacksonville, FL did he?
    That is weird. Especially your friend. He looks identical.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    clearlysuspect:
    TatuajeVI:
    clearlysuspect:
    TatuajeVI:

Ummmm... You're blowing the cover of a Witness Protection Program!!!
  • Options
    clearlysuspect:
    TatuajeVI:
    clearlysuspect:
    TatuajeVI:

Crazy. I'll let him know he has a identical twin that was in the Navy!
  • Options
    rad1964rad1964 Posts: 190 ✭✭
    TatuajeVI:

I hope so other wise your good buddys getting a lil' too familiar!

• Options
    lol. He knows better. I may not know karate, but I know karazy!
  • Options
    TatuajeVI:
    lol. He knows better. I may not know karate, but I know karazy!
    THAT'S funny!
  • Options
    TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    Here's me for real. On the banks of the Mississippi in Baton Rouge, LA.

• Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Yeah, of course they work! And I have enough kits to keep me busy for years!
  • Options
    4bob44bob4 Posts: 212
    Me on the left. I have since lost the glasses and hope to soon lose the weight. The guy on the right is a good cigar smokin friend of mine. This is his wedding day at his dad's cigar and martini bar.

• Options
    4bob4:
    Me on the left. I have since lost the glasses and hope to soon lose the weight. The guy on the right is a good cigar smokin friend of mine. This is his wedding day at his dad's cigar and martini bar.

Ummm... Your wife is smoking a cigar in your avatar picture... so you should post pics of her too ;)
  • Options
    You give more pics of your avitar I'll give more of mine ;). I'll get some more up later.
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    4bob4:
    You give more pics of your avitar I'll give more of mine ;).
    I like the way you guys think. I think it should be a new thread....Girls of the Leaf.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    bbc020:
    4bob4:
    I like the way you guys think. I think it should be a new thread....Girls of the Leaf.
    Agreed! The Gurkha rep that comes to events at my B&M is freakin gorgeous, and always has a stick in hand. There was also a platinum blonde at the big festival recently repping Drew Estates that was good lookin as well.

My lady just doesn't get why I think it'd be hot if she'd have a cigar with me...
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    All right lets get a post up of the wife enjoying a cigar ...... as i asure you all she is better looking than me ..........

Also take note ..... i know its tough to see but she's smoking a RP Vintage90 and enjoying some 15 yr single malt scotch
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    And here is a repost of myself ..........

• Options
    kingjk729:
    All right lets get a post up of the wife enjoying a cigar ...... as i asure you all she is better looking than me ..........

Also take note ..... i know its tough to see but she's smoking a RP Vintage90 and enjoying some 15 yr single malt scotch
    Now that's a keeper!
  • Options
    bbc020:
    4bob4:
    I likey!
  • Options
    rad1964rad1964 Posts: 190 ✭✭
    Taken today.

rad1964

• Options
    Damn rad. You could be the guy that DJ'd my wedding. btw...all in favor of starting and new Girls of the leaf thread??? Aye!
  • Options
    4bob4:
    Damn rad. You could be the guy that DJ'd my wedding. btw...all in favor of starting and new Girls of the leaf thread??? Aye!
    AYE!!!
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    4bob4:
    AYE!!!
    Double Aye!
  • Options
    smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    TatuajeVI:
    Lasabar:
    4bob4:
    AYE!!!
    Double Aye!

And another resounding "Aye" for me!
  • Options
    te8972te8972 Posts: 3
    That is one of the coolest shirts I've seen.
  • Options
    TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    Posted this in another thread. Here's me on the balcony having an A. Fernandez.

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Me and the wife in Mexico a couple years ago.

• Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    someone remind me how to post an image... been a while.
  • Options
    BTJR99BTJR99 Posts: 97
    cholmes8310:
    someone remind me how to post an image... been a while.
    Check this thread:

http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/71003.aspx