Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    kuzi16:
    today i bought a couple of Oliva serie V maduros (2009)

i walk into the B&M and my friend who works there says "we got these in" and points.
    about .3 seconds later i had em in my hands.
    Nice Kuz....did they have a production number on the box? Just wondering how many of these they made in 2009.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    11 GoF Don Carlos Tubos and 10 5 Vegas Limitada 09.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    11 GoF Don Carlos Tubos and 10 5 Vegas Limitada 09.
    Mmmm.... Can I trade you 8 5 Vegas Classics for 1 of those GoFs??? ;-) Haha i've been wanting to try one of the Don Carlos. Good score dude!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    I placed an order for two of the daily deals today, and picked up a couple of Nub Habano singles while I was at it. I'm interested in trying sticks in the daily deal. It's something from RP that I haven't had, and oddly enough, I had never heard of them until I saw it.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Well I have been looking around and found 2 or 3 deals I wanted to jump on this weekend, but I looked in my humidor last night and realized I have NO MORE ROOM! My humidor is completely full, the travel humidor has several in it, and I even have most of my El Tiunfadors in my buddies locker up at the smoke shop because I seriously have no room at all. This is such a good feeling when I look in my humidor, but makes me wish I had another big humi to start filling up now! lol
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I just got my end of a trade with Laker and BOY HOWDY was it good! Thanks bro!
  • Options
    Swung by the B&M today and picked up a Serie V double robusto, Nub Habano 466, and a Punch Gran Puro. This is a first for me on the Nub, but the other two are already favorites.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Oh! And I got my COTMC shipment too!
  • Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    yesterday i got 3 Gurkha XO fuertes and an Empire VI
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    bbc020:
    kuzi16:

i walk into the B&M and my friend who works there says "we got these in" and points.
    Nice Kuz....did they have a production number on the box? Just wondering how many of these they made in 2009.
    forgot to look. wanted to grab them before those in earshot heard they had them.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    10 Gurkha Centurians... man I've got a ton of these cigars.
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Just ordered two of the 5 Vegas Cask Strength II daily deals. I really want to try these, and just couldn't pass it up, even if money is going to be thin until payday, lol.
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Got in the COTMC shipment today and then placed an order with Tim via email for a box of Diesels (my dad wanted to split with me) and 6 singles. Simply put, I told Tim what I wanted and asked what he could do for me, and he made me an offer I couldn't refuse. Thanks to Tim and everyone at ccom for making things like these happen!
  • Options
    ironhorseironhorse Posts: 469
    A sh!tload of Rocky Patels. Haha, I accidentally signed up for 2 COTMC's. Now I have 13 of em! 3 that I had sitting in my humi from before. If you looked in there and didn't know me you would think that I was a RP Conneseur, but I have never even had one!
  • Options
    MarkHMarkH Posts: 120 ✭✭
    The 2 five packs of the 5 Vegas Limitada 09 daily from last Friday. Tomorrow will be the weekend blitz maduro sampler.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Not a damned thing ! But I did pull the trigger on a box worth of today's special. Love the Cask Strength!
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    bbc020:
    kuzi16:

forgot to look. wanted to grab them before those in earshot heard they had them.
    just got home from grabbing the five that were left including the box:) 2009 50,000 total production
  • Options
    Just wanted to swap a my broke cutter and grab three sticks, a Viaje, MF 1922 and the Cubao Maduro, could afford that, promised my self $30 limit...... 12 sticks later and $90 shorter here i sit, smiling like a pig in ***.
  • Options
    TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    Got my end of a three way box split of Diesel's with Matt Marvel and Hugemoose today. Moose even threw in a Verdadero Organic!
  • Options
    I got my shipment from CCOM with Padilla Obsidian and Greycliff 1666 Pirate torpedos.
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    I ordered two of the 5 Vegas Cask Strength II Daily Deals, one Diesel to try out, and picked up a Te Amo Nicaragua Blend and a Perdomo Lot 23 up in Annapolis today. Thought I'd be able to pick up an Oliva Cain up there also, but they didn't have any :-(
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forgot to mention I got a bunch of Cigar Spikes to sample and give to some B&M owner's here in KC. I used it last night and really like it.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Got 2 packages today, My Olivia V maduros 09 box and 2 boxes of fuente's toast across america. Also got a couple gurkha archives.

image I like that the V's are a little shorter this year. I almost want to get another box before I smoke any...
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Nice package pheebs. I got my two packs of the daily deal plus a pair of chateau real maduro and liga privada #9s.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    betasynn:
    Nice package pheebs. I got my two packs of the daily deal plus a pair of chateau real maduro and liga privada #9s.
    ooh, I love them privada's. Want a box but they are spendy....
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 Diesel Unholy Cocktails
    Gurkha Beauty
    Gurkha Royal Brigade
    Gurkha Signature Red 1887
    Gurkha Black Puro
    Gurkha Legend
    Football package from Evan Jenne.
  • Options
    These daily deals are killing me! haah picked up 10 cask and 10 padilla caz. Went into the B&M picked up another Perdomo Grand Cru, a Tat havana, and a benchmade, got home and my drac and boris sampler hit. Wow what a good day for cigars. Peace, Nick
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    just pulled the trigger on these through the deal 2 x Gurkha Grand Envoy, Presidente, Connecticut 2 x Gurkha Black Dragon, Robusto, Maduro 1 x Gurkha Legend, Perfecto, Maduro 2 x Gurkha Nepalese Warrior, Toro (Box Pressed), Cameroon 2 x Gurkha Royal Brigade, Perfecto, Habano 1 x Gurkha Gold Collector's Edition, Robusto No. 4, Connecticut
  • Options
    BStayerBStayer Posts: 318
    I received my Gurkha deal as well and the 5 Vegas sampler. I'm looking forward to trying the Cask Strength II - I don't believe I've heard a negative comment about that cigar yet.
  • Options
    TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    My box of FG Origin 505 Torps came in today :)