Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    TheShaun:
    NYHCx516x:
    TheShaun:
    Yesterday I got my November COTM package. Today I bought a plunger.
    really? i was very happy with what we got. Had another of the newest one in there already and loved it.
    See above
    ... Hmmm. I thought that was a coy way of saying you were not pleased. Now a Rocky sampler is almost certain to please.
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    TheShaun:
    kaspera79:
    TheShaun:
    .. Hey Shaun, didn't like them.... I am not a member, what were they ?
    LOL!!! I literally bought a plunger. Nothing to do with the smokes at all. It was the Rocky Patel torpedo collection, 1961, puro cubano, ITC 10th anni, connecticut, and sun grown. Haven't had any of these and looking forward to trying them!
    ROTFL
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    NYHCx516x:
    TheShaun:
    kaspera79:
    TheShaun:
    .. Hey Shaun, didn't like them.... I am not a member, what were they ?
    LOL!!! I literally bought a plunger. Nothing to do with the smokes at all. It was the Rocky Patel torpedo collection, 1961, puro cubano, ITC 10th anni, connecticut, and sun grown. Haven't had any of these and looking forward to trying them!
    ROTFL
    Yeah, I thought that you had to buy a plunger to unplug the toiler from puking soo much cuz those cigars sucked...

I'm just glad you clarified!
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Got a Don Pepin Garcia Series JJ and, one Tony got me hooked on, a Tatuje Series P. Also ordered a 5 pack of 5 Vegas Nuggets online. Really looking forward to all of these.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Yay. Today I got 20 RP 1990 Torps from the daily deal they had a few days ago. That should do for a while. :)
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Received a sampler of 4 sticks from La Caridad Del Cobre out of Miami. Really excited to try these. Looks like I have 2 robustos (1 is maduro), 1 torpedo, and a Churchill. Natural blend: Ecuadorian Sumatra Wrapper, Binder and Filler from Estelli, Nicaragua. Also, Maduro Natural: Arapiraca (Brazil) Wrapper, Binder and Filler from the Dominican Republic
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    A most excellent surprise from one of our Cuban clients ...A little token of his appreciation in the form of a little present from " Fidel Land " ... Ohhh Yeeeah baby !!!!!!
  • Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Got my Diesels yesterday...may save them and try one this weekend...
  • Options
    CAO event at the local B&M. I got a varied assortment of CAO goodies. I smoked a La Traviota while hanging out. The sun grown wrapper is very thick and waxy, but the flavors were good. Mild to medium bodied with earthy flavors. The rest went into the humi for later.
  • Options
    TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    Sadly no cigars today, but I got a Longhorns hat in the mail today! Got it as a bit of a stab at my girlfriend who is from Baton Rouge and got her bachelors and masters from LSU. We're also planning to move to Austin at some point in the future, so I may as well get a jump on my Longhorns gear.
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    TheShaun:
    Sadly no cigars today, but I got a Longhorns hat in the mail today! Got it as a bit of a stab at my girlfriend who is from Baton Rouge and got her bachelors and masters from LSU. We're also planning to move to Austin at some point in the future, so I may as well get a jump on my Longhorns gear.
    That's what I like to hear! There's no better team to follow my friend.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    UPS delivered Two Camacho Monarca Samplers from the Daily Deal last week.. I'll let them rest a while, should be great by next summer.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Today I got a fiver of Cain F from Tim's special deal. They look great, can't wait to get them rested and try one out.
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    It was a good day for me, got the MOW tin from the weekend blitz and a Camacho sampler. Yesterday was a 4x5 of the Diesel's, mmm :^)
  • Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    5 pack of Gurkha Blue Steel
    5 pack of El Mejor Espresso
    5 pack of Padilla Hybrids
    1 Gurkha Royal Brigade
    1 Gurkha Legend
  • Options
    AyatoAyato Posts: 53
    I received the Man O' War Tin Sampler and the Diesel 5 pack on Thursday. Looking forward to trying the Diesel and a Ruination.
  • Options
    Sosa piramide #2 Maduro Rocky Patel Patel Brothers
  • Options
    My brother-in-law gave me a Perdomo 2nd and a huge Gurkha Fuerte. We had early Thanksgiving and all had some cigars for desert. Good times!
  • Options
    I forgot to cancel a COM membership so today I received a package of:

Rocky Patel Olde World Corojo Toro
    Gurkha Avenger G5 Torpedo
    5 Vegas Cask Strength II
    Alec Bradley Maxx The Fix

Now off to cancel this membership I can't afford.
  • Options
    Got a lovely box of El Triunfadors!! bwahahah its like Christmas!
  • Options
    nickgonzo:
    :) Can't wait to try that cigar labeled 2008. I've heard it is really good...not that I'd expect anything less from PJ.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    20 Puros Indios Viejos robustos...
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    10 Indian Tabac Super Fuerte's from last weeks daily deal
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I got my Cain F 5pack and 5 Nub Maduros today, great day for me!
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    nickgonzo:
    A box of the ghost cigars? nice.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    nickgonzo:
    :) Can't wait to try that cigar labeled 2008. I've heard it is really good...not that I'd expect anything less from PJ.
    nl I'm gonna do my best to save it for a while, unless of course I happen upon another one. Prolly smoke it before the release next year. Who the hell am I kidding I'll prolly light it this week hahaha
  • Options
    Xicar HC, Man o war I finally found these two locally so I can try them.
  • Options
    nickgonzo:
    j0z3r:
    nickgonzo:
    nl I'm gonna do my best to save it for a while, unless of course I happen upon another one. Prolly smoke it before the release next year. Who the hell am I kidding I'll prolly light it this week hahaha
    I hear ya Nick. I'm in the same position, want to save it but also want to smoke it...what to do? :)
  • Options
    Got my 5 pack of SC CC #4's from CigarBid, $13 shipped!
  • Options
    Today out of the blue one of my non-smoking employees(but really good friends with one of the local shop owners) brought me a local house blend favorite called the Regalo and a friggin Tat Miami Noellas. WOW! This had really made my day!!!!